Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

Are Asians going to start talking about institutional racism? Because they make more $$, are incarcerated at a lower rate, are better educated...

Asians don't sit around and wait for the Dimocrats to give them their monthly welfare check. They get themselves educated, work hard and excel.

like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."

nothing wrong with that. but to be fair, asians have an issue with tolerance, too.

You think? Take the Japanese for instance. They are probably the most racist people are earth.

All "people on earth" have their share of racists.

Those black men obviously fell in love with white women and married them.

Here is a modern phenomenon.

Black dudes have an incredibly high rate of marrying fat white women. I have observed it my entire life, so I can testify beyond trash tv.

Last edited:
whenever someone needs proof that right wing americans are nothing but a buch of racists, show them this thread

007 and Asclepias are the only racists I remember seeing in this thread.

Retorting from supremacist attacks is not racism. These black supremacist loons have been stirring racial tensions where I live my entire life. They are universally hated by just about everyone besides white liberals, which just blows my mind.

Speaking of Asians. One of my favorite pictures of the LA riots. Asian store owners on roofs of their businesses sending a clear message to the thugs below.

You don't come 6,000 miles across the ocean for a better life to be threatened by thugs with Pants so low their granny panties are showing.

58852252.jpg

Forum List

Back