Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."

nothing wrong with that. but to be fair, asians have an issue with tolerance, too.

You think? Take the Japanese for instance. They are probably the most racist people are earth.

Seriously, how old are you and does your crack whore mother you're on the Internet at the moment?
I'm over the age of consent and my mother isnt white. Whites are the largest demographic of crack and meth whores.
Because your "people" are moving into the neighborgood.
Whites arent my people. My people are Black. Tell your girls to stop running after Black guys. Its getting pathetic.
You can have the fat, toothless, ugly white trash with my blessings.
images
images
images
Don't know about you, but I see plenty of teeth here.....LOLOLO
Thanks for proving Asclepias wrong....even though it's not that hard. ;)

like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."

nothing wrong with that. but to be fair, asians have an issue with tolerance, too.

You think? Take the Japanese for instance. They are probably the most racist people are earth.
I can vouch for that. Of course, that was back in the 1980s. Also, they are very polite about it, but it certainly exists.

Thankfully most black people are not as hateful and ugly as these two. They really need to go get some therapy for their persecution complex.
Like all of the Whites on these boards crying about how White people are treated?

Such as?
Such as what? It was pretty clear.

Are you saying that you agree with Asslips that white people are inferior to black people? :D
Just because I think Asian women are better looking than white women that doesnt mean i think white people are inferior to Black people. What kind of fuzzy logic is that? Stop crying.

Last edited:
I'm over the age of consent and my mother isnt white. Whites are the largest demographic of crack and meth whores.
Whites arent my people. My people are Black. Tell your girls to stop running after Black guys. Its getting pathetic.
images
images
images
How is that proving me wrong? I have long said white women run after Black men.

Are you saying that you agree with Asslips that white people are inferior to black people? :D
I do not think any race is superior. I judge people as individuals. This could be because I came from a mixed marriage. I still took racist remarks even though my father was White and I take after him physically.

Well, I think you might be the one who should read the thread.
I was talking about the boards in general. You should read absirb and think before answering. It is called reading comprehension.

Don't be stupid, please. You are posting in this thread and you told someone else they needed to read it.
It is called reading comprehension.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious to the board. You are your own person. You dont have to defend me. Chris is just melting down because I told her one time she needed to gain some weight in order for me to be interested in her.

By the way, worse people on this site are the liberals that kiss ass to Asclepias whenever he promotes racial supremacy and hatred, just because he does it on behalf of an abstract black collective.

There needs to be a non-discriminatory purge on tools.
No one kisses my ass. Many white and non white liberals have called me out on my views. I can appreciate their opinions because they very articulate and knowledgeable. I just happen to disagree with some of their views. However, we remain civil because we are adults and understand that not everyone thinks alike.

The douche who started this thread is constantly pulling this BS. That's ALL he does here. He is an obvious troll just trying to stir the pot. Anyone who can't see this is an utter moron.
Youre upset because I posted a news article? If you dont like the truth then dont read the thread. Pretty simple right?

images
images
images
Those black men obviously fell in love with white women and married them.

images
images
images
What does that have to do with the fact that white women chase after Black men? I was in love with a white woman at one point in my life as well. However, I found a Black woman that was 100x better for me.

images
images
images
What does that have to do with the fact that white women chase after Black men? I was in love with a white woman at one point in my life as well. However, I found a Black woman that was 100x better for me.
Haven't you repeatedly told me you don't care about my opinion? Were you lying?

images
images
images
Haven't you repeatedly told me you don't care about my opinion? Were you lying?
I dont care about your opinion. I'm just curious as to how you would react when I cornered you. Of course you deflected again instead of answering the question just like I thought you would. Youre so simple to figure out and it amuses me. :itsok:

whenever someone needs proof that right wing americans are nothing but a buch of racists, show them this thread

Are Asians going to start talking about institutional racism? Because they make more $$, are incarcerated at a lower rate, are better educated...

Forum List

Back