Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

Ahhh... I love the smell of desperation for self validation in the morning... And this OP reeks of it.

You know that blacks look almost exactly like a gorilla, and whites have basically no resemblance at all.

So, you call white people cave monkey because... why? Just to be dumb? Freudian slip? Projecting? You think you're being witty? You think if you call whites monkey it'll somehow take away from the fact that blacks look like gorillas? What...
"I only know whites look just like monkeys."

And one day you may something more than that.
Are you denying whites are not furry and have thin lips?
Well, I do travel through 3 African American communities and there ARE a plethora of butt ugly Black women.
The sistas are lucky because they never have to diet cause Black men LOVE super fat asses.
One of my favorite phrases is, "I'm gonna bang me a baby out of her ass".
Yep, Black men have SO MUCH class.
This coming from you.....a white woman....listen, talk shit all day long about black men and black women, but no race on this planet is chasing after ******'s like dogs in heat then ww and no race other than ww are systematically copying every single thing about us bw down right to our color...our lips, our ass, our bodies, our hairstyles, weaves, nails, clothes, you name it, you bitches copy it!!.....cause we got it like dat!!
B6nsCagCQAADgYg.jpg

Azealia Banks Defends Whitening Her Skin With Skin-Bleaching Products

Azealia Banks Defends Whitening Her Skin

Asian women are better looking than you white ones.
That is a racist thing to say. How whiny and hypocritical can you get? You might have just out done yourself and are being sexist at the same time by judging women by their looks.

Wow.
Its not racist. Its a personal preference. Stop crying.

Is it sexist? It sure is. Stop lying.
What sexist about it? I cant say I like Asian women better than white women?

Based on their looks? You are running from your own words. Hard to take someone seriously that does that.
You have obviously just started posting without reading the thread.

Thankfully most black people are not as hateful and ugly as these two. They really need to go get some therapy for their persecution complex.
Like all of the Whites on these boards crying about how White people are treated?

Such as?
Such as what? It was pretty clear.

Which "whites" are crying?
Lots of them. I read it all of the time. They hate the shoe being on the other foot.

Thankfully most black people are not as hateful and ugly as these two. They really need to go get some therapy for their persecution complex.
Like all of the Whites on these boards crying about how White people are treated?

Such as?

Which "whites" are crying?
Lots of them. I read it all of the time. They hate the shoe being on the other foot.

Who started this thread and pretty much only starts threads about race? Asslips does.

Such as?

Are you saying that you agree with Asslips that white people are inferior to black people? :D
I do not think any race is superior. I judge people as individuals. This could be because I came from a mixed marriage. I still took racist remarks even though my father was White and I take after him physically.

Such as?

Are you saying that you agree with Asslips that white people are inferior to black people? :D
I do not think any race is superior. I judge people as individuals. This could be because I came from a mixed marriage. I still took racist remarks even though my father was White and I take after him physically.

Well, I think you might be the one who should read the thread.

Forum List

Back