Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

You dont have choice. They come just like the ones you wish you had and write in your manifestos about crying because they like Black men better.
I respect your command over women so I think you should have all the White and Asian women at your beck and call join here and testify what a man you are.
No need. Only people with low self esteem would need or desire that type of validation. I'm not talking just about myself anyway. I'm talking about the masses. Every high school game I attend shows what I am talking about. You have white girls chasing the Black guys. You need to train your girls not to be such whores. I know it works because I have a white god daughter that likes Black guys. However, i taught her not to be a ho about it.

:afro::ahole-1::ahole-1:
So you would rather I support her being a ho about it?

No, I am just laughing at your ego.
How does teaching her to not be an easy ho have anything to do with my ego? While youre at it please explain how me preferring Asian women over white ones have to do with being sexist as you claimed?

Asians are verifiably the most racist group against black people and even other opposing ethnic Asian factions. This has been testified many times.
Nope. Whites have that title by a long shot. When I went to Asian countries I always heard the same question. "Can i see your tail?" Guess who told them Black people had tails? White GI's

Oh really? Cuz I've been there probably 20 times and I've never heard of that
I lived there for 2 years and I heard it plenty of times.

My mother grew up there and she's never heard that either

I respect your command over women so I think you should have all the White and Asian women at your beck and call join here and testify what a man you are.
No need. Only people with low self esteem would need or desire that type of validation. I'm not talking just about myself anyway. I'm talking about the masses. Every high school game I attend shows what I am talking about. You have white girls chasing the Black guys. You need to train your girls not to be such whores. I know it works because I have a white god daughter that likes Black guys. However, i taught her not to be a ho about it.

How does teaching her to not be an easy ho have anything to do with my ego? While youre at it please explain how me preferring Asian women over white ones have to do with being sexist as you claimed?

You said they were better looking, you said nothing about preference. Go back and read your post.

Asians are verifiably the most racist group against black people and even other opposing ethnic Asian factions. This has been testified many times.
Nope. Whites have that title by a long shot. When I went to Asian countries I always heard the same question. "Can i see your tail?" Guess who told them Black people had tails? White GI's

I am going to make an exception since you often display intellect no matter what I say about you sometimes. I'm not the only person that has experienced this.

UMass Magazine Online | Books

Racism in Asian Countries and Fear of the Black Male

You said they were better looking, you said nothing about preference. Go back and read your post.
Thats right.I dont have to go back and read what i said. Asian women are better looking than white women. I asked you how is that sexist and how is that not my preference?

Did you just talk to her? Ask her to ask your grandmother if she has never heard of it.

like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."
Your endless racial hatred never ceases to astound me. $20 says you blame others for your hatred.

like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."
Your endless racial hatred never ceases to astound me. $20 says you blame others for your hatred.
Pretty sure that wasnt me. I dont hate Asians.

Asian women are better looking than you white ones.
You like anything but those ugly black wimuns, aye?

They got big mouths too, right, they don't know when to shut up and just cower to men like those subservient little asian bitches.
Black women are the most beautiful women on the planet by far. Asian women looking better than white ones doesnt change that.
Black women look the most like a gorilla than any other race... so, you must be attracted to gorillas.

b993619adddc49ebb52bb2bc66b8a0e8.jpg
images
photo.jpg
pictures-of-beautiful-black-women.jpg

Some gorillas, eh?
Yep, the all look like brown white women.

Now get back to reality...

black-woman-attitude_4523_zpsz29xhscp.jpg

precious_home_zps88jvmpbt.jpg

Obese%20Black%20Woman_zpsirhssuvj.jpg
79b6dd6369ed30f7866012d0b565a869.jpg
images
images
images
images

That's okay. Blacks are perfectly happy killing Asians.

They got big mouths too, right, they don't know when to shut up and just cower to men like those subservient little asian bitches.
Black women are the most beautiful women on the planet by far. Asian women looking better than white ones doesnt change that.
Black women look the most like a gorilla than any other race... so, you must be attracted to gorillas.
Black women look like the goddesses that they have always been. You look more like a gorrilla than any Black person. You are furry and attract hair lice and you smell like a dog.
Ace no need to defend black women to this lot of fools....especially when EVERYTHING ABOUT US, RIGHT DOWN TO OUR MEN, THESE WHITE BITCHES TRY TO IMMOLATE AND COPY. There's not one thing about us, they don't envy, want or desire, not one thing.

b993619adddc49ebb52bb2bc66b8a0e8.jpg
images
photo.jpg
pictures-of-beautiful-black-women.jpg

Some gorillas, eh?
Yep, the all look like brown white women.

Now get back to reality...

black-woman-attitude_4523_zpsz29xhscp.jpg

precious_home_zps88jvmpbt.jpg

Obese%20Black%20Woman_zpsirhssuvj.jpg
79b6dd6369ed30f7866012d0b565a869.jpg
images
images
images
images
I've dated all kinds of women and IMO white women are the worst looking and they age the fastest. Of course there are some pretty ones but percentage wise they range from hum ho to butt ugly. I had a rule. If I was going to be seen with a white girl she had to be better looking than at least 20% of the Black women.

Black women look like the goddesses that they have always been. You look more like a gorrilla than any Black person. You are furry and attract hair lice and you smell like a dog.
Ace no need to defend black women to this lot of fools....especially when EVERYTHING ABOUT US, RIGHT DOWN TO OUR MEN, THESE WHITE BITCHES TRY TO IMMOLATE AND COPY. There's not one thing about us, they don't envy, want or desire, not one thing.
I have to defend Black women. No way will i allow them to be disrespected without me speaking up. its like allowing some child to talk back to their parents. Black women are the most precious thing on the planet and the key to all humanity.

... what a moron... :lol:
....what cave monkey. :laugh:
You know that blacks look almost exactly like a gorilla, and whites have basically no resemblance at all.

So, you call white people cave monkey because... why? Just to be dumb? Freudian slip? Projecting? You think you're being witty? You think if you call whites monkey it'll somehow take away from the fact that blacks look like gorillas? What...
I only know whites look just like monkeys. They even have the same thin lips and furry bodies.
images
images
images
who's the ape in this picture?

....what cave monkey. :laugh:
You know that blacks look almost exactly like a gorilla, and whites have basically no resemblance at all.

So, you call white people cave monkey because... why? Just to be dumb? Freudian slip? Projecting? You think you're being witty? You think if you call whites monkey it'll somehow take away from the fact that blacks look like gorillas? What...
"I only know whites look just like monkeys."

And one day you may something more than that.
Are you denying whites are not furry and have thin lips?
Well, I do travel through 3 African American communities and there ARE a plethora of butt ugly Black women.
The sistas are lucky because they never have to diet cause Black men LOVE super fat asses.
One of my favorite phrases is, "I'm gonna bang me a baby out of her ass".
Yep, Black men have SO MUCH class.
This coming from you.....a white woman....listen, talk shit all day long about black men and black women, but no race on this planet is chasing after ******'s like dogs in heat then ww and no race other than ww are systematically copying every single thing about us bw down right to our color...our lips, our ass, our bodies, our hairstyles, weaves, nails, clothes, you name it, you bitches copy it!!.....cause we got it like dat!!
B6nsCagCQAADgYg.jpg

Well, I do travel through 3 African American communities and there ARE a plethora of butt ugly Black women.
The sistas are lucky because they never have to diet cause Black men LOVE super fat asses.
This coming from you.....a white woman....listen, talk shit all day long about black men and black women, but no race on this planet is chasing after ******'s like dogs in heat then ww and no race other than ww are systematically copying every single thing about us bw down right to our color...our lips, our ass, our bodies, our hairstyles, weaves, nails, clothes, you name it, you bitches copy it!!.....cause we got it like dat!!
B6nsCagCQAADgYg.jpg
There is no substitute for a Black woman. They are the embodiment of what a woman should look and be like.

I know those are my words. i was talking about the post after that where I told you not to control but guide your urges.
Seriously, how old are you and does your crack whore mother you're on the Internet at the moment?
I'm over the age of consent and my mother isnt white. Whites are the largest demographic of crack and meth whores.
Because your "people" are moving into the neighborgood.
Whites arent my people. My people are Black. Tell your girls to stop running after Black guys. Its getting pathetic.
You can have the fat, toothless, ugly white trash with my blessings.
images
images
images
Don't know about you, but I see plenty of teeth here.....LOLOLO

Seriously, how old are you and does your crack whore mother you're on the Internet at the moment?
I'm over the age of consent and my mother isnt white. Whites are the largest demographic of crack and meth whores.
Because your "people" are moving into the neighborgood.
Whites arent my people. My people are Black. Tell your girls to stop running after Black guys. Its getting pathetic.
You can have the fat, toothless, ugly white trash with my blessings.
images
images
images
Don't know about you, but I see plenty of teeth here.....LOLOLO
Here is Kyrie with his baby momma. I know white boys think she is good looking.

0924-krie-irving-andrea-wilson-getty-instagram-7.jpg

B6nsCagCQAADgYg.jpg

And despite that racism, and unlike blacks, Asian-Americans get themselves educated and are kicking everyone's ass. They have the highest standard of living in America.

They are a case study to see how it's done.

Take note black people. Less whine, more effort, goes a long way.

White people had nothing to do with that.

When you look like a monkey people WILL ask to see your tail.

Forum List

Back