Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

When I see YOU control an urge I'll believe you can.
And you just stated that you can't control your urges.
Nice job.
I'm not concerned with what you believe. It appears whites have bad reading comprehension as well. I said you dont control your urges you guide them. Free life advice from your better.
"I wont wait if I feel the urge"...your words, not mine.
I know those are my words. i was talking about the post after that where I told you not to control but guide your urges.
Seriously, how old are you and does your crack whore mother you're on the Internet at the moment?
I'm over the age of consent and my mother isnt white. Whites are the largest demographic of crack and meth whores.
Because your "people" are moving into the neighborgood.

That's okay. Blacks are perfectly happy killing Asians.
Asian women are better looking than you white ones.
That is a racist thing to say. How whiny and hypocritical can you get? You might have just out done yourself and are being sexist at the same time by judging women by their looks.

Wow.
Its not racist. Its a personal preference. Stop crying.

Is it sexist? It sure is. Stop lying.

That is a racist thing to say. How whiny and hypocritical can you get? You might have just out done yourself and are being sexist at the same time by judging women by their looks.

Wow.

What sexist about it? I cant say I like Asian women better than white women?

I'm not concerned with what you believe. It appears whites have bad reading comprehension as well. I said you dont control your urges you guide them. Free life advice from your better.
I know those are my words. i was talking about the post after that where I told you not to control but guide your urges.
Seriously, how old are you and does your crack whore mother you're on the Internet at the moment?
I'm over the age of consent and my mother isnt white. Whites are the largest demographic of crack and meth whores.
Whites arent my people. My people are Black. Tell your girls to stop running after Black guys. Its getting pathetic.

Whites arent my people. My people are Black. Tell your girls to stop running after Black guys. Its getting pathetic.
You can have the fat, toothless, ugly white trash with my blessings.

Wow.

Based on their looks? You are running from your own words. Hard to take someone seriously that does that.

You dont have choice. They come just like the ones you wish you had and write in your manifestos about crying because they like Black men better.

Wow.

Based on their looks? You are running from your own words. Hard to take someone seriously that does that.
Of course based on their looks. Why is that sexist? Are you saying if I am attracted to a woman based on her looks then I am sexist? I am seeing a pattern with you. You never seem to know the definitions of the words you attempt to use.

You dont have choice. They come just like the ones you wish you had and write in your manifestos about crying because they like Black men better.
I respect your command over women so I think you should have all the White and Asian women at your beck and call join here and testify what a man you are.

Wow.

Of course based on their looks. Why is that sexist? Are you saying if I am attracted to a woman based on her looks then I am sexist? I am seeing a pattern with you. You never seem to know the definitions of the words you attempt to use.

You didn't read the transcript from Trump or hear Hillary about rating women? How out of touch are you?

You didn't read the transcript from Trump or hear Hillary about rating women? How out of touch are you?
Oh, no!
PLEASE!
Please don't ask Ass Lips such a question!
He will spend all night telling us how he WROTE the transcript using Asian Women!

I respect your command over women so I think you should have all the White and Asian women at your beck and call join here and testify what a man you are.
No need. Only people with low self esteem would need or desire that type of validation. I'm not talking just about myself anyway. I'm talking about the masses. Every high school game I attend shows what I am talking about. You have white girls chasing the Black guys. You need to train your girls not to be such whores. I know it works because I have a white god daughter that likes Black guys. However, i taught her not to be a ho about it.

No need. Only people with low self esteem would need or desire that type of validation. I'm not talking just about myself anyway. I'm talking about the masses. Every high school game I attend shows what I am talking about. You have white girls chasing the Black guys. You need to train your girls not to be such whores. I know it works because I have a white god daughter that likes Black guys. However, i taught her not to be a ho about it.
Take some pictures of them and show us how pretty they are.
I know how ugly they are.

Drumpf is the last person i would look to for definitions. You are doing your usual dance instead of explaining your claim. How is preferring Asian women over white women sexist?

:afro::ahole-1::ahole-1:

Why would I take pictures of them if you already know how ugly they are? I guess you got caught trying to convince yourself and tripped over your logic loop.

Why would I take pictures of them if you already know how ugly they are? I guess you got caught trying to convince yourself and tripped over your logic loop.
You just proved what a bull crap artist you are.
All talk, no proof.
Anyway, you have outlived your usefulness this evening.
Perhaps another night after you go off on another rant.

So you would rather I support her being a ho about it?

You just proved what a bull crap artist you are.
All talk, no proof.
Anyway, you have outlived your usefulness this evening.
Perhaps another night after you go off on another rant.
Why do white people believe I need to prove anything to them? Why do they say I'm all talk when thats the purpose of a message board?

So you would rather I support her being a ho about it?

No, I am just laughing at your ego.

Forum List

Back