Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

... what a moron... :lol:
....what cave monkey. :laugh:
You know that blacks look almost exactly like a gorilla, and whites have basically no resemblance at all.

So, you call white people cave monkey because... why? Just to be dumb? Freudian slip? Projecting? You think you're being witty? You think if you call whites monkey it'll somehow take away from the fact that blacks look like gorillas? What...
"I only know whites look just like monkeys."

And one day you may something more than that.
Are you denying whites are not furry and have thin lips?
Well, I do travel through 3 African American communities and there ARE a plethora of butt ugly Black women.
The sistas are lucky because they never have to diet cause Black men LOVE super fat asses.
One of my favorite phrases is, "I'm gonna bang me a baby out of her ass".
Yep, Black men have SO MUCH class.

So that's why they're so friendly at the gym.
Yes. They know if they are friendly you will talk too much and tell them inside secrets.
Like the number of reps I do for a certain exercise?
Are you that retarded?
I dont think thats really a secret.

I dont know your level of retardation or what that has to do with the point.
Please, wait at least 20 posts to plagiarize me.
There are no rules against me plagiarizing you....so no. I wont wait if I feel the urge.
I do understand that your race has issues controlling your urges.

Black women look like the goddesses that they have always been. You look more like a gorrilla than any Black person. You are furry and attract hair lice and you smell like a dog.
You know that blacks look almost exactly like a gorilla, and whites have basically no resemblance at all.

So, you call white people cave monkey because... why? Just to be dumb? Freudian slip? Projecting? You think you're being witty? You think if you call whites monkey it'll somehow take away from the fact that blacks look like gorillas? What...
I only know whites look just like monkeys. They even have the same thin lips and furry bodies.
Well if that's all you know... not only do you look like a gorilla, but you're as stupid as one too. But then we all know blacks are the dumbest race on the planet.
Your women must be into having sex with animals if thats true. Thats how we know you whites are simply projecting. You even get hair lice like monkeys.

Well, I do travel through 3 African American communities and there ARE a plethora of butt ugly Black women.
The sistas are lucky because they never have to diet cause Black men LOVE super fat asses.
You must know its true that whites have thin lips and furry bodies like monkeys. What other reason would you try to deflect? How does it feel to want bigger lips and clean shaven bodies?

Yes. They know if they are friendly you will talk too much and tell them inside secrets.
Are you that retarded?

There are no rules against me plagiarizing you....so no. I wont wait if I feel the urge.
You dont control urges. You guide them. White people have weird life philosophies. No wonder your society is in such a state of destruction.

I only know whites look just like monkeys. They even have the same thin lips and furry bodies.
Well if that's all you know... not only do you look like a gorilla, but you're as stupid as one too. But then we all know blacks are the dumbest race on the planet.
Your women must be into having sex with animals if thats true. Thats how we know you whites are simply projecting. You even get hair lice like monkeys.
Want a banana?

Want a banana?
Thanks but I heard the zoo was going to cut your supply down and give you monkey chow instead. You better save your bananas for yourself.

You must know its true that whites have thin lips and furry bodies like monkeys. What other reason would you try to deflect? How does it feel to want bigger lips and clean shaven bodies?
I state facts.

Are you that retarded?

You dont control urges. You guide them. White people have weird life philosophies. No wonder your society is in such a state of destruction.
When I see YOU control an urge I'll believe you can.
And you just stated that you can't control your urges.
Nice job.

Nice job.
I'm not concerned with what you believe. It appears whites have bad reading comprehension as well. I said you dont control your urges you guide them. Free life advice from your better.

Nice job.
I'm not concerned with what you believe. It appears whites have bad reading comprehension as well. I said you dont control your urges you guide them. Free life advice from your better.
"I wont wait if I feel the urge"...your words, not mine.

I state facts.
The facts are that you are furry, attract lice and smell like a wet dog. Are you really disputing this? :laugh:

Nice job.
I know those are my words. i was talking about the post after that where I told you not to control but guide your urges.

I state facts.
The facts are that you are furry, attract lice and smell like a wet dog. Are you really disputing this? :laugh:

Oh, look, a laugh icon!

Nice job.
I know those are my words. i was talking about the post after that where I told you not to control but guide your urges.
Seriously, how old are you and does your crack whore mother you're on the Internet at the moment?

Nice job.
Seriously, how old are you and does your crack whore mother you're on the Internet at the moment?
I'm over the age of consent and my mother isnt white. Whites are the largest demographic of crack and meth whores.

Forum List

Back