Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

Like all of the Whites on these boards crying about how White people are treated?

Such as?
Such as what? It was pretty clear.

Are you saying that you agree with Asslips that white people are inferior to black people? :D
I do not think any race is superior. I judge people as individuals. This could be because I came from a mixed marriage. I still took racist remarks even though my father was White and I take after him physically.

Well, I think you might be the one who should read the thread.
I was talking about the boards in general. You should read absirb and think before answering. It is called reading comprehension.

Are you saying that you agree with Asslips that white people are inferior to black people? :D
I do not think any race is superior. I judge people as individuals. This could be because I came from a mixed marriage. I still took racist remarks even though my father was White and I take after him physically.

I was talking about the boards in general. You should read absirb and think before answering. It is called reading comprehension.

Don't be stupid, please. You are posting in this thread and you told someone else they needed to read it.

The douche who started this thread is constantly pulling this BS. That's ALL he does here. He is an obvious troll just trying to stir the pot. Anyone who can't see this is an utter moron.

Don't be stupid, please. You are posting in this thread and you told someone else they needed to read it.
It is called reading comprehension.

It is called reading comprehension.

Yes, you need to work on it, don't you?

like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."

nothing wrong with that. but to be fair, asians have an issue with tolerance, too.

And THEN to come and defend him just makes you look retarded. He is either a troll or someone who needs intensive psychiatric therapy!
You have nothing but foul mouthed insults.

Boo hoo. Go cry to your mama. I'm not interested.
My mother has been dead for quite some time. Your childish reply will still be noted though.

Sorry. Don't really care. Now, why not be a man and just admit that you stuck your nose in to be a pompous ass without knowing what is going on? Coward.

If that were true, I would be the first to admit it. Now run along before someone accuses me of kicking the mentally disadvantaged.

The first humans were Black. Only a clown believes otherwise. If what you say is true there would be no Black people that are still dark in cold climates.

Not after several thousand years mate. Human beings adapt to their environment. The only reason for black skin color is an additional layer of melanocytes.

Ignoring this simple reality, you try to take credit for all early civilizations as being members of your abstract racial collective. Even the Jewish race, which by religious law, is ethnically purebred.

Last edited:
Ahhh... I love the smell of desperation for self validation in the morning... And this OP reeks of it.

I called it in the past.

Anyone that so desperately hides behind a racial identity has some serious insecurities about his own role as an individual.

By the way, worse people on this site are the liberals that kiss ass to Asclepias whenever he promotes racial supremacy and hatred, just because he does it on behalf of an abstract black collective.

There needs to be a non-discriminatory purge on tools.

Forum List

Back