Ask not......

Trump is a populist, not a pragmatist. All Trump cares about is the cheers of his supporters.

he gets those cheers because he has kept his promises. he has created an environment that creates American jobs, makes americans prosperous, made America respected in the world again, made America stronger, and that's why you hate him, because he is getting the job done.

I do not hate him, just do not care for him. hate takes time and energy.

do you think Hillary would have done a better job if she had been in charge the last two years? How about Bernie? or any democrat?

Nope, I do not. That is why I did not vote for any of them.

The only thing positive I could say is that Hillary would not have been stupid enough to get us in a trade war with the whole fucking world at the same time.

we are not in a trade war, Trump is playing hardball with countries that have ripping us off on trade for years, China has come around, so has the EU. Hillary would have caved more to them and hurt this countries workers even more than Obama did.

Yes, we are in a trade war and neither China nor the EU, have given in to Trump.

Even Trump admits we are in a trade war and has been funneling billions to the farmers hurt by his war to keep them voting for him. Talk about buying votes...

JFK advocated national healthcare......Republicans do not
He advocated strong international alliances ......Republicans do not
JFK advocated for programs to help the poor......Republicans do not
JFK opposed the Russians........Republicans are their political partners

JFK would oppose Republican excesses....just like Kennedy’s today do

The GOP wants a stronger NATO, not a free ride like the dems gave, sanctions are in-place, so what alliance do you think is weaker?
Help the poor? How about $412b for Medicaid and $462b for Welfare in the 2019 budget? (totally disproves your point, let them get jobs and get even more)
Help the Russians, have you seen the sanctions, the cancelled gas pipeline, and the intermediate range missile treaty cancelled? (OMG, your game is off, Hillary and the dems colluded with the Russians for the UraniumOne scam, and for the Steele Dossier. What do you have on Trump and the Russkies??)

GOP excesses, agreed, the tax cuts are too much and need to be reversed to pay the bills, as well as cut defense, welfare & medicaid.

he gets those cheers because he has kept his promises. he has created an environment that creates American jobs, makes americans prosperous, made America respected in the world again, made America stronger, and that's why you hate him, because he is getting the job done.

do you think Hillary would have done a better job if she had been in charge the last two years? How about Bernie? or any democrat?

The only thing positive I could say is that Hillary would not have been stupid enough to get us in a trade war with the whole fucking world at the same time.

we are not in a trade war, Trump is playing hardball with countries that have ripping us off on trade for years, China has come around, so has the EU. Hillary would have caved more to them and hurt this countries workers even more than Obama did.

Yes, we are in a trade war and neither China nor the EU, have given in to Trump.

Even Trump admits we are in a trade war and has been funneling billions to the farmers hurt by his war to keep them voting for him. Talk about buying votes...

China and the EU have reduced tariffs on US goods in response to Trump's actions on their exports to the US. Farm subsidies were not invented by Trump, they have been around for decades, I do not support paying farmers to leave fields idle or paying them not to grow certain crops in order to keep the price up. I want supply and demand in farming just like everywhere else. A government managed economy never works.

The GOP wants a stronger NATO, not a free ride like the dems gave, sanctions are in-place, so what alliance do you think is weaker?
Help the poor? How about $412b for Medicaid and $462b for Welfare in the 2019 budget? (totally disproves your point, let them get jobs and get even more)
Help the Russians, have you seen the sanctions, the cancelled gas pipeline, and the intermediate range missile treaty cancelled? (OMG, your game is off, Hillary and the dems colluded with the Russians for the UraniumOne scam, and for the Steele Dossier. What do you have on Trump and the Russkies??)

GOP excesses, agreed, the tax cuts are too much and need to be reversed to pay the bills, as well as cut defense, welfare & medicaid.

I agree except for your last line.

China and the EU have reduced tariffs on US goods in response to Trump's actions on their exports to the US. Farm subsidies were not invented by Trump, they have been around for decades, I do not support paying farmers to leave fields idle or paying them not to grow certain crops in order to keep the price up. I want supply and demand in farming just like everywhere else. A government managed economy never works.

Trump is still paying them their subsidies, he just added another 12 billion and counting on top of them to keep the farmers happy, not to mention his revised ethanol rules allowing farmers to sell even more of their corn for it.

If there was not a trade war, none of that would have been necessary.

what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country, JFK

what dem of 2018 would say that?, what dem of 2018 even thinks that way?

the answer, I think, is none. It is very sad that the once great democrat party of Kennedy and Truman is dead and has been replaced by the far left party of Marx and Alinsky.

EVERY Democrat would say that

We honor public service. Republicans think they are suckers

bullshit, the dem party of today is the party of Marx, Mao, and Lenin, not even close to Kennedy or Truman. today's dem party is the party of "the government owes you a living, a house, food, medical care, a car, etc" whether you are a citizen or not, the USA should care for everyone in the world and give them all free stuff. Your party has become a sick excuse for the third reich, and you are too hate filled to even comprehend it.

RW propaganda

Show where any Democrat has said the government owes you a House or car.......you are just spouting RW hate and misinformation

Go ahead....show where a Democrat has advocated the Govt giving you a House or car

dems believe that the govt owes everyone housing and transportation, commonly known as a house and a car. do you understand what rent subsidies are?

Show me
Don’t just repeat your lies

Show me a single Dem who advocates that the government should give people a House or a car

Democrats support helping those who need help including a place to live and public transportation

That is not giving people a House and a car

the answer, I think, is none. It is very sad that the once great democrat party of Kennedy and Truman is dead and has been replaced by the far left party of Marx and Alinsky.

What JFK said would be consider Racist, Sexist, Transphobic, Islamophobic and Able-ist in today's environment.

not one of your points is true.

Kennedy was not for socialized medicine, he wanted everyone to have access to healthcare but not run by the government
trump has taken the same actions as kennedy regarding our allies, that's why JFK was murdered.
Trump has done more for the poor in two years than Obama did in eight, Obama put more americans in poverty than ever before, Trump has created jobs to bring them out of poverty.'
Trump has put strong sanctions on Russia, just like Kennedy

do you care to compare Obama to Kennedy? or Clinton to Kennedy? or Bernie to kennedy?
JFK supprted national healthcare. LBJ toned it down to just Medicare and Medicaid
Trump has destroyed alliances that date back to the JFK era. Didn’t see JFK declaring economic war on Canada
Trump has taken healthcare away from the poor and slashed the source of revenue for programs that help the poor

GOP is providing just what Putin wanted when he elected Trump

A weakened NATO alliance, diminished international leadership from the US, confusion and bickering in the West, trade wars

Trump is still paying them their subsidies, he just added another 12 billion and counting on top of them to keep the farmers happy, not to mention his revised ethanol rules allowing farmers to sell even more of their corn for it.

all of those things were going on for many years, under both Bushes, Clinton, and Obama. Trump did not start any of this, but he is taking steps to stop it. and yes, it sometimes requires a temporary cost in order to fix bad trade deals. But its getting done where no previous president has even tried.

The same question could be asked of any Repub, you included?

What have you done for your country?

served in the military, paid taxes for my entire lifetime, stood for the flag, honored those who sacrificed their lives for this country, and obeyed the laws of this great nation. But this is not about me, its about what the dem party has become.

So, give us the name of one democrat of today who would say what Kennedy said, give us one democrat of today who would have ended WW2 like Truman did. Just one name-------------------------------------

All Democrats support doing things for your country.....Name one who doesn’t?

I can name a Republican who does not support doing for your country......Trump

Neither side supports this country.
Says the anarchist

No, that would be your boys, antifa, who practice nihilism, fascism, and totalitarianism.

GOP is providing just what Putin wanted when he elected Trump

A weakened NATO alliance, diminished international leadership from the US, confusion and bickering in the West, trade wars

Why shouldn't all NATO members pay their share of the costs? Why should the USA cover the majority of the cost and the cost of protecting those other countries?

trump has put stronger economic sanctions on Russia, hardly what Putin wanted, you are speaking from ignorance and partisan bias.

all of those things were going on for many years, under both Bushes, Clinton, and Obama. Trump did not start any of this, but he is taking steps to stop it. and yes, it sometimes requires a temporary cost in order to fix bad trade deals. But its getting done where no previous president has even tried.

Yep, they were going on for a long time under the bush', clinton, and obama.

Kennedy was not for socialized medicine, he wanted everyone to have access to healthcare but not run by the government
trump has taken the same actions as kennedy regarding our allies, that's why JFK was murdered.
Trump has done more for the poor in two years than Obama did in eight, Obama put more americans in poverty than ever before, Trump has created jobs to bring them out of poverty.'

do you care to compare Obama to Kennedy? or Clinton to Kennedy? or Bernie to kennedy?
JFK supprted national healthcare. LBJ toned it down to just Medicare and Medicaid
Trump has destroyed alliances that date back to the JFK era. Didn’t see JFK declaring economic war on Canada
Trump has taken healthcare away from the poor and slashed the source of revenue for programs that help the poor

wrong on all counts, but that's expected from you. you are a partisan troll, nothing more.

bullshit, the dem party of today is the party of Marx, Mao, and Lenin, not even close to Kennedy or Truman. today's dem party is the party of "the government owes you a living, a house, food, medical care, a car, etc" whether you are a citizen or not, the USA should care for everyone in the world and give them all free stuff. Your party has become a sick excuse for the third reich, and you are too hate filled to even comprehend it.

RW propaganda

Show where any Democrat has said the government owes you a House or car.......you are just spouting RW hate and misinformation

Go ahead....show where a Democrat has advocated the Govt giving you a House or car

dems believe that the govt owes everyone housing and transportation, commonly known as a house and a car. do you understand what rent subsidies are?

Show me

Show me a single Dem who advocates that the government should give people a House or a car

Democrats support helping those who need help including a place to live and public transportation

show me one that doesn't support rent subsidies and free housing. they are trying to buy the votes of the poor by giving them free stuff, don't be so naïve.

He has not accomplished anything except a small tweak to NAFTA. He is all talk and you eat it up.

RW propaganda

Show me

show me one that doesn't support rent subsidies and free housing. they are trying to buy the votes of the poor by giving them free stuff, don't be so naïve.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

So, now you care about buying votes, but when Trump does it you do not give a shit!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

JFK was actually far more conservative than he was liberal.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/irastoll/21-ways-jfk-was-actually-a-conservative-fjkq

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/irastoll/21-ways-jfk-was-actually-a-conservative-fjkq

The whole spectrum in this country has moved a good ways left since the days of JFK. Both major parties are left leaning for the most part, the only differences between them are a couple social issues, but fiscally we keep moving further and further left.

It is probably the nature of a society to move to the left as it grows

Him and reagan were probably two of the last decent presidents that we have had.

Forum List

Back