Ask Yourself Why You Would Support People Like Kamala And Joe Biden

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
You libs really need to so some soul searching.

Why do you support the left?

Democrats in politics are never the solution. They're usually part of the problem.

They cannot be honest about themselves and they cannot be honest about what they plan to do when elected. This is why they have to hide and avoid the press. They don't want us to know what they stand for during an election cycle and their corrupt media lies for them, yet there is this constant 30% of the country that is completely oblivious to the truth.

Nobody with any sense thinks it's a good idea to "wait till it's passed before you find out what's in it".

These people are so screwed up that all you need to do is give them enough fake excuses not to vote for a Republican, like they're all racists, or they want to take away your right to abortion. No rational person thinks like a Democrat. This is why they have to talk like Republicans to get elected. And when it comes to Kamala you have to have amnesia the last 4 years not to know who and what she is. Yet their hatred for the current Demon (Trump,Bush, fill in the blank) outweighs their common-sense.

If you're a Democrat living in the South East other Democrats are celebrating the destruction of your lives because of floods caused by Hurricane Helene. What causes such hatred of your fellow man? Easy. This is something that comes natural to people who support the Democrat Party.

September 30, 2024

Leftists celebrate deaths and destruction in red states after Hurricane Helene​

By Monica Showalter

Bodies are still being pulled out of the water as North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Georgia try to clean up after the devastating destruction of Hurricane Helene.

But that hasn't stopped leftists from celebrating the natural disaster, given that the victims died or saw their homes destroyed in states that don't always vote the way they'd like.

September 30, 2024

How on Earth do Harris supporters rationalize away her continuous stream of lies?​

By Patricia McCarthy

Kamala Harris was a district attorney in San Francisco, then a state attorney general in Sacramento, but apparently never personally prosecuted a single case.

She did damage though, contributing to the sad downfall of those once-glorious cities. In 2014, she led the charge to pass Proposition 47, which ended prosecutions for crimes deemed unimportant and tied the hands of police. Crime and lawlessness have followed.
Then she became a senator. Only California would elect such an unqualified person to that high office. She was by all accounts the most radical senator in Congress while she was there.

Then, so enamored of her own intellectual prowess, she ran for president in 2020. Her candidacy was a disaster of humongous proportions. She had to drop out before the first primary in Iowa. She is a classic case of the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

LINKS

I used to be on the plantation and escaped. The funny thing is that I still get texts, emails, and even calls from the Dem Party. They want me to volunteer. The more brazen solicitors ask for big contributions.

I've now gotten to the point where I mock them. I tell them "I am off the plantation."

1727183868768-jpeg.1017198

Perhaps different people have different perspectives, life experiences and priorities. Perhaps people think the alternative is repulsive.

If someone doesn't see the world exactly like you do, it doesn't make them flawed. Or bad. Or evil. Or stupid.

If you don't understand why people think the way they do, perhaps you should try to learn. That involves real communication and honest listening.

Democrats in politics are never the solution. They're usually part of the problem.

They cannot be honest about themselves and they cannot be honest about what they plan to do when elected. This is why they have to hide and avoid the press. They don't want us to know what they stand for during an election cycle and their corrupt media lies for them, yet there is this constant 30% of the country that is completely oblivious to the truth.

Nobody with any sense thinks it's a good idea to "wait till it's passed before you find out what's in it".

These people are so screwed up that all you need to do is give them enough fake excuses not to vote for a Republican, like they're all racists, or they want to take away your right to abortion. No rational person thinks like a Democrat. This is why they have to talk like Republicans to get elected. And when it comes to Kamala you have to have amnesia the last 4 years not to know who and what she is. Yet their hatred for the current Demon (Trump,Bush, fill in the blank) outweighs their common-sense.

If you're a Democrat living in the South East other Democrats are celebrating the destruction of your lives because of floods caused by Hurricane Helene. What causes such hatred of your fellow man? Easy. This is something that comes natural to people who support the Democrat Party.

LINKS

To be totally honest, I ask myself why I support Trump and then when I see Harris/Walz, it becomes very clear why I support Trump.

Perhaps different people have different perspectives, life experiences and priorities. Perhaps people think the alternative is repulsive.

If someone doesn't see the world exactly like you do, it doesn't make them flawed. Or bad. Or evil. Or stupid.

If you don't understand why people think the way they do, perhaps you should try to learn. That involves real communication and honest listening.
All I get is intolerance and knee jerk reactions when I say liberals are not for me.

LINKS

They'd vote for Beelzebub himself, if he had a (D) by his name.

LINKS

That is bewildering to me too.

I know some very good people who will be voting for Kamala because they so want to believe the narrative the deep state controlled media puts out there coupled with they just don't like Trump personally. That creates a disconnect that they CHOOSE to believe a dishonest and manipulative media, google search engine, social media censors, etc. and reject or avoid even considering any opposing information.

They shut off the analytical parts of their brain and salve their conscience by embracing the controlled message of the left and refuse to consider anything else.

People who are against Trump are essentially supporting this insanity.

Unrealized capital gains tax will destroy America.
Imagine taxing people on what they're worth, not what they earn.
This is essentially a shakedown of the rich which will do only one thing....spread misery all over the country.
The rich never pay taxes. They simply pass it on to the middle-class.
Now if you try to take 25% of their wealth what do you think will happen?

That is bewildering to me too.

I know some very good people who will be voting for Kamala because they so want to believe the narrative the deep state controlled media puts out there coupled with they just don't like Trump personally. That creates a disconnect that they CHOOSE to believe a dishonest and manipulative media, google search engine, social media censors, etc. and reject or avoid even considering any opposing information.

They shut off the analytical parts of their brain and salve their conscience by embracing the controlled message of the left and refuse to consider anything else.
You literally have to switch off your brain to vote for someone like Kamala. Which means you are also voting for Biden, Obama, Hillary, and every other nutcase leftist in Washington.

Forum List

Back