🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assad’s Latest War Crimes – OpEd

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I realize that there are some here who think Assad is the best thing since the invention of sliced bread. However, there are others who have studied this issue, and Assad doesn't come off so great.

Assad’s Latest War Crimes – OpEd

Syrias-Bashar-al-Assad.jpg
Syria's Bashar al-Assad

Dr. Habib Siddiqui May 31, 2015 1, Opinion,Social Issues 2 Comments

By Dr. Habib Siddiqui

There are not too many governments in our time that massacres its own people just to stay in power. Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria is one such criminal government – outside those of Myanmar and China – that has not learned to alter its hideous means that have served it quite well to hang on to power by hook or crook. To add to its already long list of crimes against the Sunni majority, Bashar al-Assad’s murderous sectarian (Nusayri) regime has dropped barrel bombs on Saturday in the northern city of al-Bab in the province of Aleppo, killing some 72 civilians. These bombs were dropped in the busy market from government helicopters.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), which gathers information through a network of activists in Syria, called it one of the worst massacres perpetrated by the government so far this year. Activists report barrel bombs being dropped from government helicopters every day in different parts of the country. They consist of steel drums packed with explosives and shrapnel – and sometimes with chlorine also added, according to many reports. As reported and verified by multiple observers, these barrel bombs are dropped randomly to terrorize ordinary citizens and often cause massive damage and indiscriminate casualties in areas where these are dropped. The UN says in some instances, civilian gatherings have been deliberately targeted by the Assad regime, constituting massacres.

Continue reading at:

Assad s Latest War Crimes - OpEd - Eurasia Review

sally at one point I believed in you. I am worried now. You just seem to be a hitman.

How come you are not saying anything to the Little Man with his slobbering over Assad, like Assad was some kind of angel who would never harm anyone. I am just trying to be a counter balance to his slobbering with news about what is happening and opinion pieces from scholars who have really studied this matter. Don't you realize he is lying about who is dropping barrel bombs on civilians and claiming that it is all Al Qaeda propaganda?

Have you seen the Little Man contributing articles about what is happening in other Middle East countries? All he wants to talk about is Syria. I thought you a very intelligent person, and I would assume you would have picked up on that.

sally at one point I believed in you. I am worried now. You just seem to be a hitman.

How come you are not saying anything to the Little Man with his slobbering over Assad, like Assad was some kind of angel who would never harm anyone. I am just trying to be a counter balance to his slobbering with news about what is happening and opinion pieces from scholars who have really studied this matter. Don't you realize he is lying about who is dropping barrel bombs on civilians and claiming that it is all Al Qaeda propaganda?

Have you seen the Little Man contributing articles about what is happening in other Middle East countries? All he wants to talk about is Syria. I thought you a very intelligent person, and I would assume you would have picked up on that.
She borrowed his hat. It's got a tinfoil band on it. Nothing is getting through.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I suppose imitation is a form of flattery but for the love of God please consider who it is you are imitating first!

I'm really surprised at you. Here he is slobbering all about his hero Assad and Assad's military and basically contributes nothing else about what is happening in the other Middle East countries. Not only that you must have been able to pick up that he is lying about Assad's barrel bombs killing Syrian civilians.

I am just trying to act as a counter balance to his blabbering on and on by my posting articles from reporters and opinion pieces from scholars. The poster Aris comes from that area and still has many friends who report to her what is going on, and I have never seen you say anything to him for putting Aris down.

Sally I always read you. And I believe you care. I know you care.

I'm running about a 150 degree temp right now just sick as a dog Lord knows I'm trying to make it thru today.

I have worked with the likes of RAWA ok/ I'm hard core from the mid 90's cripes I'm still trying to outlaw the dancing boys.

Hang in there with me. Let's see if we can make this work.

I'm really surprised at you. Here he is slobbering all about his hero Assad and Assad's military and basically contributes nothing else about what is happening in the other Middle East countries. Not only that you must have been able to pick up that he is lying about Assad's barrel bombs killing Syrian civilians.

I am just trying to act as a counter balance to his blabbering on and on by my posting articles from reporters and opinion pieces from scholars. The poster Aris comes from that area and still has many friends who report to her what is going on, and I have never seen you say anything to him for putting Aris down.

I don't know Aris. But dearheart you have to understand I have been rocking on the Ukrainian sector of my life. I've been a busy girl. :)

Sally I always read you. And I believe you care. I know you care.

I'm running about a 150 degree temp right now just sick as a dog Lord knows I'm trying to make it thru today.

I have worked with the likes of RAWA ok/ I'm hard core from the mid 90's cripes I'm still trying to outlaw the dancing boys.

Hang in there with me. Let's see if we can make this work.

Get better soon. No fun being sick.

You are fucking Al-Qaeda shit. You have nothing to do with balance. When Al-Qaeda is slaughtering Syrians you are posting Al-Qaeda propaganda.

Forum List

Back