Assange says Trump will not be permitted to be president.

We need to wake up to the new world order and see that is happening folks. Then again, what can we do? I cannot think of anything really. What do we do? Take up arms and fight? What?

Tribulation around the corner. I would suggest you turn to Christ. That is where the only hope is anyway. The separation is happening. We cannot stop it.

We need to wake up to the new world order and see that is happening folks. Then again, what can we do? I cannot think of anything really. What do we do? Take up arms and fight? What?

Tribulation around the corner. I would suggest you turn to Christ. That is where the only hope is anyway. The separation is happening. We cannot stop it.

Post the real interview once it happens, will you? See what he actually has to say on Russian television. Ought to be really informative and educational.
I saw the interview, RT streamed it. It was in English, not Russian, wtf are you talking about?

Assange said his most startling email was where it revealed the Clinton Foundation was receiving money from the same governments that are supporting ISIS.

I thought he had one coming out today that said more than the revelation from two weeks ago that an international foundation accepting money for good works around the globe accepted money from Muslim governments.
It sounded like he might name the source--well not specifically, but at least say why it is he insists it wasn't the Russians who hacked the Clinton camp e-mails.
Anyone can SAY anything. It doesn't make it true.
Liberals threw the charge out there to deflect from the contents of the emails. They have never supported it so why believe them? If the evidence was there where is it?

Assange's email says specifically says Quatar and Saudia Arabia supporting the Clintons and ISIS.

ok, just wake me up when there's anything new, like I said.... <snore>
LOL, countries supporting the Clintons and terrorism bore you. Jesus Christ, you have no values.

Saudis are funding Isis and the Clinton foundation and Obama knows this and says nothing. The State Dept. knows this and says nothing. What the Fuck is going on? Obama tries to block our citizens harmed on 9-11 from suing the Saudi's. Liberals you had better wake up. You are voting for the enemy.

Saudis are funding Isis and the Clinton foundation and Obama knows this and says nothing. The State Dept. knows this and says nothing. What the Fuck is going on? Obama tries to block our citizens harmed on 9-11 from suing the Saudi's. Liberals you had better wake up. You are voting for the enemy.
Other than a bloody conflict, I do not see anything that is going to stop it. Trying to plead with the loser left wingers is an exercise in futility. You may have more fun peeing up a flag pole.

Forum List

Back