Assange says Trump will not be permitted to be president.

Fuck off.

I'll wear it like a badge of honor, thank you.

Oh, so you're alt-right then. You were just trying to locate like minded individuals. Well, why didn't you say so to begin with? Good luck in your quest. Not my cup of tea.

It's funny because we both know you're full of it.

You're the liar between us. Ya, I guess it is funny enough for me to laugh at you.

What did I lie about again?

You're the Democrat. Are your lips moving?

I'll wear it like a badge of honor, thank you.

Oh, so you're alt-right then. You were just trying to locate like minded individuals. Well, why didn't you say so to begin with? Good luck in your quest. Not my cup of tea.

You're the liar between us. Ya, I guess it is funny enough for me to laugh at you.

You're the Democrat.

Seriously, repost where I lied, I dare you.

You're the Democrat.

You're the Democrat. Your lips were moving so ya, you're lying.

You're the Democrat.

You post like a 12 year old. If you're going to accuse someone of lying you should have the integrity to at least be able to point to the lie.

You're the Democrat.

You post like a 12 year old. If you're going to accuse someone of lying you should have the integrity to at least be able to point to the lie.

No, you're a deceptive lying alt-righter Democrat. It's been pointed out.

Like the point you're going to get.

You're the Democrat.

No, you're a deceptive lying alt-righter Democrat. It's been pointed out.

Like the point you're going to get.

You accused me of lying but can't find the lie. You're now saying I'm an 'alt-righter Democrat" because I showed you a source of right wing kooks who are absolutely apart of he alt-right movement.

You're losing your mind, buddy.

Trump just can't admit it. Most of his supporters, don't like him, they just hate Hillary. The opposition hates him. The leaders in his own party have shunned him. No, he has to come up with excuses, the polls are bad, the media is biased, voter fraud is rampart, the debates were fixed, the election is fixed. Whatever happen to losing gracefully and taking responsibility for your failure?

Trump's ego is TOO fragile to accept defeat....In his child-like existence, losing could NEVER be his fault.
I guess it's unfair to compare Trump to a really great man but I can't resist.

After Gen. George B. McClellan’s failure in 1862 to use his greater force to take Richmond, Va., then the Southern capital, the press and public blamed the devastating loss on War Secretary Stanton. Many demanded Stanton’s dismissal. It would have been easy for Lincoln to throw Stanton under the bus and replace him.

Instead, Lincoln gave a speech saying that as commander in chief, he was responsible for the defeat. Lincoln said he was answerable for all union losses, no one else.

By contrast, when the union army would win a battle, Lincoln was the first to give credit to the troops and the general.

It’s a measure of the man. In good times, Lincoln generously gave others recognition. In bad, he said the buck stopped at his desk.

In all times, Trump says he is really, really great, greater than anyone else, and the buck never, ever stops at his big, beautiful desk.

Actually the comparison between the two men, Lincoln and Trump is apropos....
If for no other reason than to show the diametrical difference between a great leader and a low self-esteem charlatan........and I know THAT was precisely your point.

Well stated !!!

You're the Democrat.

About whoever you work for forced to give money to the CF in order to pay you.

You're the Democrat.

You're a mess, aren't you?

You're the Democrat.

Liar...

You're the Democrat.

Liar...

You should focus on fixing your post first and then explain how I lied.

You're the Democrat.

Liar...

You're at the limits of your on-line degree....good luck with that....

Liar...

You're at the limits of your on-line degree....good luck with that....

And you still can't find or explain how you think I lied.

You two yokels are boring me, I'll respond if you can actually point to something.

The US and Russian nuclear arsenals are, essentially, still on hair-trigger alert despite the Cold War having ended over 20 years ago. And the biggest danger in having a belligerent person, like Donald Trump, as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

I would ask others to take a look at a paper titled ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ which is posted at www.nucleardanger.org and that discusses this in more detail.
Hitlery would sell them to the highest bidder.....

Just long enough for you to realize the damage that will be done to the Democratic party when this is over.

What? Say it ain't so, the alt-right doesn't approve of Democrats.
Media fed labels. Typical libtard.

The alt-right invented the term, the media just uses it.

Indiscriminately like yourself.

Here.

Here

The US and Russian nuclear arsenals are, essentially, still on hair-trigger alert despite the Cold War having ended over 20 years ago. And the biggest danger in having a belligerent person, like Donald Trump, as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

I would ask others to take a look at a paper titled ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ which is posted at www.nucleardanger.org and that discusses this in more detail.
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

TRUMP WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WIN HE says that Saudi and Quatar is funding ISIS the same people who are giving to Clinton Foundation.. Its all corrupt .. They want Clinton to be president .. This is scary stuff. But you idiots will still vote for this corrupt b!tch
Can't we just pick up a rifle already? I am SO fucking tired of waiting.
Obama will let you know when it's the right time...
What the fuck does Coon in Chief have to do with this? I know you CONservatives won't do shit but bitch about it.

Forum List

Back