🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assange set to make HUGE announcement Tuesday!

I can't wait either...

Too bad the Democrats will have to move to Mexico, since Canada won't admit felons...

'Wednesday Hillary Clinton is done': Reports Julian Assange's announcement on Tuesday will finish her

Oh I can't freaking wait! What could he possibly have that we already don't know? Speculation anyone?

Wasn't he suppose to sink her a few months back!?!

When it does not happen will it be the second Tuesday of the week that he will be releasing that information!?!
That first leak did quite a bit of damage. Forced the DNC chairwoman to lose her job,Sanders supporters are more than ever not fully backing Clinton thanks to that leak etc....He has said over a month he was waiting to release whatever he has....I can't wait!
Will we have the first third party candidate ever elected President?

Doubt it. If we had a third party candidate with some common sense then maybe yes.

'Wednesday Hillary Clinton is done': Reports Julian Assange's announcement on Tuesday will finish her

Oh I can't freaking wait! What could he possibly have that we already don't know? Speculation anyone?

Wasn't he suppose to sink her a few months back!?!

When it does not happen will it be the second Tuesday of the week that he will be releasing that information!?!
That first leak did quite a bit of damage. Forced the DNC chairwoman to lose her job,Sanders supporters are more than ever not fully backing Clinton thanks to that leak etc....He has said over a month he was waiting to release whatever he has....I can't wait!
Will we have the first third party candidate ever elected President?

Doubt it. If we had a third party candidate with some common sense then maybe yes.

When it does not happen just remember you have that second Tuesday I wrote about or not!

Likely? No.
But could there be anything so damaging to Clinton that the libs WON'T vote for her and hating Trump go with Johnson?

Yeah, probably not. Loyal no matter what.
Even if the Clintons are our reality Frank and Claire Underwood..........

Assange is yet again acting like a hero, bringing forth the truth for all of us to see, in a swarm of lies and propaganda journalism. This guy needs to have a prize.

Of course, some high ranking regressive dems think he should be murdered. That's how much they appreciate the truth... kill it.

Even if the leaks showed that Hillary had some of Bill's rape accusers kidnapped and tortured to death, the media will still cover for her and promote her run.

Why? Because BILLIONS of US dollars are dependent on another four years of Obama policies and thus something so minor like the character and criminality of the shill the owners of the media own is irrelevant.

A minor matter like guilt, innocence, qualifications, evil hearted bastards dont care as long as they continue to plunder the American people through the funding of the US government and its pork barrel programs.

Even if the leaks showed that Hillary had some of Bill's rape accusers kidnapped and tortured to death, the media will still cover for her and promote her run.

Why? Because BILLIONS of US dollars are dependent on another four years of Obama policies and thus something so minor like the character and criminality of the shill the owners of the media own is irrelevant.

A minor matter like guilt, innocence, qualifications, evil hearted bastards dont care as long as they continue to plunder the American people through the funding of the US government and its pork barrel programs.

Why?

Here's the easy answer....
Consider the alternative....

Donald J Trump....

The media cares only about their bottom line. Hillary is the one swarming them with money, and special favors... apart from small independently funded fringe, they will back her up no matter what. Of course, it is comical to watch as these supposedly "objective" "news" companies turn into completely biased propaganda machines. Their journalism has no even a shred of credibility, do they even know what reporting the facts even means at this point?

Forum List

Back