Assange to be free!

As well he should be, by all rights.

Mr. Assange's alleged accomplice, She-Male Bradley Manning, was let go. Mr. Manning was a member of the US Army who actually took an oath to this country. Assange was a foreign national with no particular obligation to America. Since Manning was let go scot-free, I can't see any reason to hold Assange.

I looks like it is finally over ...

He's still wanted for pedophilia in Sweden.

Its rape, isnt it?

I thought it was rape of an underaged person.

I could be wrong.

Hunters niece who is 14 is VERY VERY Wrong. He needs a 20yr lock up just for that.

I realize you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about right?
Twitter Reacts To Hunter Biden's Incestuous Relationship With Widowed Sister-In-Law - HipHollywood

The age of consent is 15 yrs in Sweden, This girl I believe was 17.
This is what you need to focus on. Just substitute Don Jr and you and CNN will be all over it.

Twitter Reacts To Hunter Biden's Incestuous Relationship With Widowed Sister-In-Law - HipHollywood

Oh look, a tRumpling deflecting.

You hardly ever see that around here.

Lol

Its rape, isnt it?

I could be wrong.

Hunters niece who is 14 is VERY VERY Wrong. He needs a 20yr lock up just for that.

Your made up shit is not worth comment.

This is what you need to focus on. Just substitute Don Jr and you and CNN will be all over it.

Lol

What is good for Don Jr is good for you and Hunter. You're talking about a 17 yr old slut. I'm talking about an emotionally disturbed 14 yr old slut fucking her uncle. You mentioned Pedo there pal

Its rape, isnt it?

I could be wrong.

Sure buddy. And Trump is a puppet of Putin. The pics are all over the place. He left them on his computer.........lolol

I thought he had already beat those charges? In any event, I think he'd be better off being imprisoned for espionage as opposed to going down as a Chomo.

He knows who murdered Seth Rich. Seth Rich gave him the DNC emails. Seth was robbed and murdered without being robbed. This is a hallmark of being Clintoned.

Lol

What is good for Don Jr is good for you and Hunter. You're talking about a 17 yr old slut. I'm talking about an emotionally disturbed 14 yr old slut fucking her uncle. You mentioned Pedo there pal

Forum List

Back