Assange was called a traitor by R-Wers....now he's their "great white hope"

Don't forget Trump and Kim Jong Un's mutual admiration.

.....and David Duke????
Oh no...to be factually accurate...Trump has never heard of David Duke.
He has also never heard of white supremacists or the KKK.
Right wing politics can make for some strange bedfellows and new found loves.....Putin, Gaddafi, and now Assange???

Assange is in exile due to rape charges in Sweden. He's holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. He's a fugitive from justice. He and Trump have much in common - rape charges.

Fuck you troll...Clinton let a.child.rapist free.....you pedophile loving fuck.

Oh.and bill clinton.raped a.shit ton...but it's ok when democrats do it

Clinton raped a shit?

Did it hurt?

That's funny. But you seem to forget that there is actual evidence.

NO ONE has recorded any voter fraud than just a few cretins.....that has affected ANY national election.

Right wingers offer a "solution in search of a problem"

Eh... I wasn't talking about voter fraud. I am talking about a US political party rigging the nominating process in favor of one candidate. We have evidence of clear biases for Hillary and against Sanders in the e-mails. We have evidence of the so-called party of tolerance engaging in hatred and bigotry of another man's religious beliefs.

Denial is foolish. Your party is corrupt.

Last edited:
You're happy a major crime was committed. Interesting. No wonder you have no problem with police brutality.

First, quote me where I said I was fine with police brutality. Link me. Do it. Do it now.

Second, you can enlighten me as to how one has to do with the other.

Lastly, yes I'm happy your party was outed as a collective of frauds, cheaters and hypocrites. Try as they might, there are people who are willing to break the law to expose corruption such as this.

Last edited:
Right wing politics can make for some strange bedfellows and new found loves.....Putin, Gaddafi, and now Assange???

Assange is in exile due to rape charges in Sweden. He's holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. He's a fugitive from justice. He and Trump have much in common - rape charges.

Clinton would have had rape charges, but since he was the Attorney General at the time he raped Juanita Broderick, he refused to prosecute himself.

I'm forced to agree with this but if Assange released some dirty shit about Trump then the democrats wouldn't be ripping into him right now.

Don't forget Trump and Kim Jong Un's mutual admiration.

.....and David Duke????
Oh no...to be factually accurate...Trump has never heard of David Duke.
He has also never heard of white supremacists or the KKK.
yea even though his daddy was arrested marching with the KKK

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

Obama has been surrendering to Putin all over the place and he's who's buddy......hell he's even gonna trash more of our nukes for putin after trashing our entire military

Eh... I wasn't talking about voter fraud. I am talking about a US political party rigging the nominating process in favor of one candidate. We have evidence of clear biases for Hillary and against Sanders in the e-mails. We have evidence of the so-called party of tolerance engaging in hatred and bigotry of another man's religious beliefs.

Denial is foolish. Your party is corrupt.

Perhaps.......but since my party is less racist, less inclined to place us in wars, less moronic in denying climate change, better represented by cross cultural values, AND since you have an egotistical clown running against Hillary, I'll pinch my nose and vote for her.

Doesn't matter, your point is still invalid.

First, I was NOT writing that response for you, and
Second, the point is valid for any right wing moron who accuses democrats of having dead people vote.

You're happy a major crime was committed. Interesting. No wonder you have no problem with police brutality.

First, quote me where I said I was fine with police brutality. Link me. Do it. Do it now.

Lastly, yes I'm happy your party was outed as a collective of frauds, cheaters and hypocrites. Try as they might, there are people who are willing to break the law to expose corruption such as this.

Mod Edit XXXX

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Last edited by a moderator:

Go kill yourself.

Classy. But that didn't answer my question. I asked you to quote ME, not Donald Trump. Since you failed to do so... I can only surmise you are just about as dishonest and corrupt as the party you belong to.

Go kill yourself.

That didn't answer my question.

Since you support Trump, that's irrelevant.

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back