Assange was called a traitor by R-Wers....now he's their "great white hope"

You're happy a major crime was committed. Interesting. No wonder you have no problem with police brutality.

First, quote me where I said I was fine with police brutality. Link me. Do it. Do it now.

Second, you can enlighten me as to how one has to do with the other.

Lastly, yes I'm happy your party was outed as a collective of frauds, cheaters and hypocrites. Try as they might, there are people who are willing to break the law to expose corruption such as this.

Go kill yourself.

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

That didn't answer my question.

Since you support Trump, that's irrelevant.

You're an idiot.

You're still not answering my question. Or are you too much of a coward to do it?

You're happy a major crime was committed. Interesting. No wonder you have no problem with police brutality.

First, quote me where I said I was fine with police brutality. Link me. Do it. Do it now.

Lastly, yes I'm happy your party was outed as a collective of frauds, cheaters and hypocrites. Try as they might, there are people who are willing to break the law to expose corruption such as this.

Go kill yourself.

You're an idiot.

You're still not answering my question. Or are you too much of a coward to do it?

There is no question in any of your above posts.

Go kill yourself.

You're an idiot.

There is no question in any of your above posts.

Then why tell me to go kill myself?

The question was this:

Can you quote me saying I condoned police brutality? You seem to think I do, so you would have no problem showing where I said such.

Now, if there's nothing further, I'll be on my way out of this farce of a thread.

(EDIT: And Carbine, your malicious outburst has been screened for posterity.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back