Assassination attempt thwarted

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
A man was arrested for planning an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. I am glad this guy was stopped before a tragedy could occur.

1. So much for the FBI wanting Trump dead. Looks like they saved his ass.

2. Is this in retaliation for Trump taking out that Iranian General in Iraq? Remember I warned you guys when you cheered that Israel took out the leader of Hamas when he was visiting Iran. Iran swore retaliation. I believe they swore retaliation on Trump too after he made that Iranian General a martyr.

2. Is this in retaliation for Trump taking out that Iranian General in Iraq? Remember I warned you guys when you cheered that Israel took out the leader of Hamas when he was visiting Iran. Iran swore retaliation. I believe they swore retaliation on Trump too after he made that Iranian General a martyr.

Yes, we know you're on Iran's side.

It's hard to have a serious conversation with weirdos.

Indeed:
1723043848865.png

Jordan Klepper was talking to these MAGA retards about the shooter. A white Republican gun nut. But they couldn't accept that. He was sent by the FBI

The same FBI who caught the Iranian wannabe assassin.

your not scared are you bobo?....

A man was arrested for planning an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. I am glad this guy was stopped before a tragedy could occur.

So Iran and Pakistan are in this together, to undo the people American citizens voted into office?

How awful. :(

bobo they would have looked pretty bad if this guy got a shot off....so yea they are back to taking their job seriously....

Forum List

Back