Assault weapons and bomb-carrying robots.....

Trouble is, you idiots don't listen.

TX and FL listen to the gun nuts. Now FL owns the worst mass shooting in US history. TX owns the worst mass shooting of police.
The worst mass shooting in Texas belongs to Whitman armed with a bolt action.

Imagine how much worse it would have been with a semi auto.
And you are wrong about the mass killing of cops as well, that goes to New York. You are all mouth and no brain.

Ah so Dallas was a good event then? Good guys with guns all over and after many dead and wounded they needed a robot and a bomb. I don't recall the NRA saying a good guy with a robot and a bomb stops bad guys with a gun.

You argue a gun isn't an assault rifle, yet it kills almost 50 and injured over 50 in one mass shooting. You say if only a good guy with a gun was there, there have been many good guys with guns there. You blame gun free zones. You guys have been selling BS.
Diverting the thread because you were proven a liar? What's next? You going to juggle for us?

Are you that ill-informed? Really?

See? You can't do it.

So many dead and the right argues definitions. Sad.

Definitions are what keeps us civilized.

Yes Dallas and Orlando very civilized.

It is the Left that refuses to accept the definition of words.

The right argues definitions while people die.

TX and FL listen to the gun nuts. Now FL owns the worst mass shooting in US history. TX owns the worst mass shooting of police.
The worst mass shooting in Texas belongs to Whitman armed with a bolt action.

Imagine how much worse it would have been with a semi auto.
And you are wrong about the mass killing of cops as well, that goes to New York. You are all mouth and no brain.

Ah so Dallas was a good event then? Good guys with guns all over and after many dead and wounded they needed a robot and a bomb. I don't recall the NRA saying a good guy with a robot and a bomb stops bad guys with a gun.

You argue a gun isn't an assault rifle, yet it kills almost 50 and injured over 50 in one mass shooting. You say if only a good guy with a gun was there, there have been many good guys with guns there. You blame gun free zones. You guys have been selling BS.
Diverting the thread because you were proven a liar? What's next? You going to juggle for us?

Tell me how Dallas was a good event. Tell me how only if there were some good guys with guns. Tell me about gun free zones again. You been caught in a much worse lie, people dying because of your BS. More guns = worse mass killings.

See? You can't do it.

Without clear definitions, more people will die, and faster.

that and acting out before the facts come in

The right just argues to avoid doing anything. We had the right laws in place, republicans undid them.

Boy, Big Brother sure is coming up with some creepy diabolical ways to kill folks. 'Robot Bomb?' I'm not sure i'm comfortable with where this nation's going. I see very dark times ahead.

The right just argues to avoid doing anything. We had the right laws in place, republicans undid them.

what laws was that

Boy, Big Brother sure is coming up with some creepy diabolical ways to kill folks. 'Robot Bomb?' I'm not sure i'm comfortable with where this nation's going. I see very dark times ahead.

As long as very dangerous guns are everywhere what option do we have? It is an arms race.

what laws was that

10 rd magazine limit.

what laws was that

10 rd magazine limit.

the firearm in the Dallas cop shootings

had a 10 round limit

As long as very dangerous guns are everywhere what option do we have? It is an arms race.

Well, i am Pro-2nd Amendment. But this is some creepy Orwellian shit. I get the feeling they couldn't wait to try their new toy out. I don't wanna even think about what other diabolical inventions Big Brother's working on to kill folks.

what laws was that

10 rd magazine limit.

had a 10 round limit

30 rd mags.

Exclusive: Photo of the Saiga AK-74 Rifle Used at Dallas Shooting

what laws was that

10 rd magazine limit.

had a 10 round limit

30 rd mags.

however that was not the gun used

Well, i am Pro-2nd Amendment. But this is some creepy Orwellian shit. I get the feeling they couldn't wait to try their new toy out. I don't wanna even think about what other diabolical inventions Big Brother's working on to kill folks.

Do you think we need an arms race? Really dangerous guns getting more common. Used to be a 6 shot revolver was the pistol of choice. Now everyone have 20 rds in some semi auto. Used to be most rifle were low capacity hunting rifles, now hi cap semi auto rifles common. One can defend themselves fine with a revolver, a weapon of mass killing not needed for defense. Sadly police have no choice, look at Dallas.

First of all, you have no clue what so-called "assault weapon" is, an ar15 is just a sporting rifle.

LMFAO. Hey sport, what is an assault weapon? Post a pretty picture of your favorite assault weapon.

From what I can tell, you fucking gun nutters have no idea what an assault weapon is.

The AR 15 is a gun nutters wannabe assault weapon. You can dress it up to look like an M16. You can bump stock it for all most full auto. It's fires the same round.

And the reason you love that gun is because you can't wAlk into a gun store and buy an M16.

How about the AK? Assault rifle? Fuck no.
Fool, you need to look up the definition of "assault". Lol
The only nutters out there are the "anti-gun"
An ar15 is all cosmetic... It's just a sporting rifle so called "bump stock" and all. And they are available in several cartridges. Dumbass
I have a ffl license... No problem for me to buy military grade firearms. Nice try dip shit

what laws was that

10 rd magazine limit.

had a 10 round limit

30 rd mags.

however that was not the gun used

Not what link says.

Define the word assault slut.

here, moron....some definition for you to take apart and show how macho you are:

An assault weapon is semi-automatic with a detachable magazine that can be changed in 2 seconds in case Bambi decides to shoot back at you........Satisfied???? LOL
A selectable fire weapon would be considered an "Assault Weapon" . What you just described encompasses several styles of hunting rifles and handguns none of which are selectable fire. You need to stop listening to the "limp-dicks" and start getting your information from people who know.

Well we know a semi auto rifle with detachable clip can kill 49 and injure over 50 in minutes. It can also kill and injure many police in a single shootout. Call it what you will, it is a mass killing weapon.
Car crashes can kill dozens, bombs hundreds, box cutters and airplanes killed thousands.
Cars are for transportation.
Bombs are illegal.
We have much better airport security now.

So why would you legally sell weapons for mass killing?
Muslims love Car bombs

First of all, you have no clue what so-called "assault weapon" is, an ar15 is just a sporting rifle.

LMFAO. Hey sport, what is an assault weapon? Post a pretty picture of your favorite assault weapon.

From what I can tell, you fucking gun nutters have no idea what an assault weapon is.

The AR 15 is a gun nutters wannabe assault weapon. You can dress it up to look like an M16. You can bump stock it for all most full auto. It's fires the same round.

And the reason you love that gun is because you can't wAlk into a gun store and buy an M16.

How about the AK? Assault rifle? Fuck no.
Fool, you need to look up the definition of "assault". Lol
The only nutters out there are the "anti-gun"
An ar15 is all cosmetic... It's just a sporting rifle so called "bump stock" and all. And they are available in several cartridges. Dumbass
I have a ffl license... No problem for me to buy military grade firearms. Nice try dip shit

And capable of killing many really fast.

Forum List

Back