Asshole Dimocrat lifer Congressman says he won't view Trump as legitimate President

Mr. Trump will not be a legitimate president until a week from today. At which time he will graciously allow ex-"president" Obama to use his cell-phone to call a cab to depart.

He certainly has the poorest claim to the tiltle of any past President.
You mean Trump winning the electoral college vote according to the Constitution doesn't mean the same as the other 43 that did it?

As far as the OP is concerned, what would you expect from a plantation black and a wetback?

This turd is why we need term limits.

Rep. John Lewis says Donald Trump is not a legitimate President

WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. John Lewis of Georgia says he doesn't view Donald Trump as a legitimate president and will be skipping next Friday's inauguration.

Lewis tells NBC's "Meet the Press with Chuck Todd" that the Russians helped Trump get elected.

It will be the first inauguration Lewis has missed since he began serving in Congress three decades ago.

Lewis says, "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Lewis testified this week against Trump's attorney general nominee, Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Democratic Rep. Raul Grijalva of Arizona also says he will stay home to protest what he calls "disrespect" shown to Americans by the incoming administration and by actions in Congress. He says the majority of voters rejected Trump, and they deserve respect.

He's in a safe district.
I guess another dem who lied like crazy when he placed his hand on the bible and promised to uphold the constitution.
He knew the rules when he stepped in the voting booth.

He was courteous enough to call him President.

That wasn't really the point, was it?

when he placed his hand on the bible and promised to uphold the constitution.

Not my president, and as his administration turns to shit, I will be at ease, knowing that it wasn't my fault.

Yet you claimed to support one that turned to shit while refusing to admit it was your fault for voting for him. Pucker up to Obama's ass. You have 7 days left to kiss is.

You mean Trump winning the electoral college vote according to the Constitution doesn't mean the same as the other 43 that did it?

As far as the OP is concerned, what would you expect from a plantation black and a wetback?
"Poorest" is a relative term, cretin.......

WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. John Lewis of Georgia says he doesn't view Donald Trump as a legitimate president and will be skipping next Friday's inauguration.

Lewis tells NBC's "Meet the Press with Chuck Todd" that the Russians helped Trump get elected.

It will be the first inauguration Lewis has missed since he began serving in Congress three decades ago.

Lewis says, "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Lewis testified this week against Trump's attorney general nominee, Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Democratic Rep. Raul Grijalva of Arizona also says he will stay home to protest what he calls "disrespect" shown to Americans by the incoming administration and by actions in Congress. He says the majority of voters rejected Trump, and they deserve respect.

He's in a safe district.
I guess another dem who lied like crazy when he placed his hand on the bible and promised to uphold the constitution.

With Lewis and Grijalva, what would you expect from two racist that hate Trump because he's white? A plantation black and a wetback opposing Trump. Any more surprise news for us?

Not my president, and as his administration turns to shit, I will be at ease, knowing that it wasn't my fault.

Yet you claimed to support one that turned to shit while refusing to admit it was your fault for voting for him. Pucker up to Obama's ass. You have 7 days left to kiss is.
Skul's in session...

"turned to shit"

fredgraph.jpg

"NOTturned to shit"

jpg

ya follah, Ellie-Bob?

He's in a safe district.

With Lewis and Grijalva, what would you expect from two racist that hate Trump because he's white? A plantation black and a wetback opposing Trump. Any more surprise news for us?

I would expect you to tell everyone what you mean by "NL"........in the largest bold type available to you....

As far as I am concerned, We have no real president for the next 4 years. All we have is a poorly scripted "reality show" staring a clown in perpetual feuds with everyone as the plot line. It won't hurt me, since I sold all my stock, and when he tanks the economy, that will be a buying opportunity for me. Other than that, nothing is going to happen in the next 4 years because he can't even get his own party to work with him.

Poor is a relative term. The -est suffix means the one that is poorer than anyone else. It's a comparison to others that are poor. To label someone as poor, you only need one example based on a standard whether it be objective or subjective. If you have two, only then can a comparison be made using the -er suffix. You must have more than two in order to use the -est suffix.

That means poorEST isn't a relative terms, it's a comparative term to other that are poor, which, cretin, can be relative.

Well, he isn't a legitimate president. He colluded with Russia and conspired with the GOP in swing states to suppress voters. It's very obviously a stolen election. Read up on Interstate Crosscheck and see how tends of thousands of voters were straight up purged from the voter rolls in predominately democrat communities.

Hell, the NYC Board of Elections BROKE federal law by removing nearly 120,000 voters from the rolls in Brooklyn.

NYC Board of Elections illegally booted voters from rolls: DOJ

Trump colluded with Russia? You're going to have to show us the PROOF.

As far as I am concerned, We have no real president for the next 4 years. All we have is a poorly scripted "reality show" staring a clown in perpetual feuds with everyone as the plot line. It won't hurt me, since I sold all my stock, and when he tanks the economy, that will be a buying opportunity for me. Other than that, nothing is going to happen in the next 4 years because he can't even get his own party to work with him.

As far as the Constitution is concerned, we do. Since what you believe doesn't matter and what the Constitution says does, we'll go with the Constitution and ignore dumb motherfuckers like you that are still pissed because your bitch lost.

As far as the Constitution is concerned, we do. Since what you believe doesn't matter and what the Constitution says does, we'll go with the Constitution and ignore dumb motherfuckers like you that are still pissed because your bitch lost.

See, there is your problem, 65. You have elected a president who fails to understand the constitutional separation of powers. He thinks that he can bully them into doing what he wants, yet none of them owe Trump the time of day. He can't even get the Republicans in line.

Poor is a relative term. The -est suffix means the one that is poorer than anyone else. It's a comparison to others that are poor. To label someone as poor, you only need one example based on a standard whether it be objective or subjective. If you have two, only then can a comparison be made using the -er suffix. You must have more than two in order to use the -est suffix.

That means poorEST isn't a relative terms, it's a comparative term to other that are poor, which, cretin, can be relative.

His is the poorest RELATIVE to the other elected POTUS....to date....

You're an idiot......stop trying....

See, there is your problem, 65. You have elected a president who fails to understand the constitutional separation of powers. He thinks that he can bully them into doing what he wants, yet none of them owe Trump the time of day. He can't even get the Republicans in line.

You mean like your boy Obama saying 22 times he didn't have the authority to do certain things related to immigration reform then doing it despite the separation of powers.

Obama knew people like you would cover for him no matter what he did. Pucker up.

The democrat senator is no different than when the GOP congressional members dissed Oblama, and USMB members.. I think it's ridiculous since it is a fact that these guy is going to be president whether they like it or not, they have a job to perform to help run the nation..

Forum List

Back