Asshole Dimocrat lifer Congressman says he won't view Trump as legitimate President

He certainly has the poorest claim to the tiltle of any past President.
You mean Trump winning the electoral college vote according to the Constitution doesn't mean the same as the other 43 that did it?

As far as the OP is concerned, what would you expect from a plantation black and a wetback?
"Poorest" is a relative term, cretin.......

Poor is a relative term. The -est suffix means the one that is poorer than anyone else. It's a comparison to others that are poor. To label someone as poor, you only need one example based on a standard whether it be objective or subjective. If you have two, only then can a comparison be made using the -er suffix. You must have more than two in order to use the -est suffix.

That means poorEST isn't a relative terms, it's a comparative term to other that are poor, which, cretin, can be relative.

His is the poorest RELATIVE to the other elected POTUS....to date....

You're an idiot......stop trying....

You're basing your claim on subjective opinion. When -EST is used, it's objective.

I won't stop trying to educate your kind. You may not be capable of learning on the same level as me but it's still worth the try.

You mean Trump winning the electoral college vote according to the Constitution doesn't mean the same as the other 43 that did it?

As far as the OP is concerned, what would you expect from a plantation black and a wetback?
"Poorest" is a relative term, cretin.......

Poor is a relative term. The -est suffix means the one that is poorer than anyone else. It's a comparison to others that are poor. To label someone as poor, you only need one example based on a standard whether it be objective or subjective. If you have two, only then can a comparison be made using the -er suffix. You must have more than two in order to use the -est suffix.

That means poorEST isn't a relative terms, it's a comparative term to other that are poor, which, cretin, can be relative.

His is the poorest RELATIVE to the other elected POTUS....to date....

You're an idiot......stop trying....

You're basing your claim on subjective opinion. When -EST is used, it's objective.

I won't stop trying to educate your kind. You may not be capable of learning on the same level as me but it's still worth the try.

You're a fucking idiot.....

Justin Bieber is the "dreamiest"......

Is that "objective"?

This turd is why we need term limits.

Rep. John Lewis says Donald Trump is not a legitimate President

WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. John Lewis of Georgia says he doesn't view Donald Trump as a legitimate president and will be skipping next Friday's inauguration.

Lewis tells NBC's "Meet the Press with Chuck Todd" that the Russians helped Trump get elected.

It will be the first inauguration Lewis has missed since he began serving in Congress three decades ago.

Lewis says, "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Lewis testified this week against Trump's attorney general nominee, Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Democratic Rep. Raul Grijalva of Arizona also says he will stay home to protest what he calls "disrespect" shown to Americans by the incoming administration and by actions in Congress. He says the majority of voters rejected Trump, and they deserve respect.

John L Lewis needs to retire, then Go away and die. In fact all liberals need to stop their bullshit whining. The majority of Patriotic Americans wanted him enough to to give them their electoral votes to make it a landslide victory.

The more you piss and moan, the more Americans realize it was the right thing to vote for him.

His remarks were unbecoming of a congressman. He should be censored by the House.

WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. John Lewis of Georgia says he doesn't view Donald Trump as a legitimate president and will be skipping next Friday's inauguration.

Lewis tells NBC's "Meet the Press with Chuck Todd" that the Russians helped Trump get elected.

It will be the first inauguration Lewis has missed since he began serving in Congress three decades ago.

Lewis says, "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Lewis testified this week against Trump's attorney general nominee, Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Democratic Rep. Raul Grijalva of Arizona also says he will stay home to protest what he calls "disrespect" shown to Americans by the incoming administration and by actions in Congress. He says the majority of voters rejected Trump, and they deserve respect.

John L Lewis needs to retire, then Go away and die. In fact all liberals need to stop their bullshit whining. The majority of Patriotic Americans wanted him enough to to give them their electoral votes to make it a landslide victory.

The more you piss and moan, the more Americans realize it was the right thing to vote for him.
Another Useful Idiot tries to work his way around The Obvious

The majority of Patriotic Americans wanted him enough to to give them their electoral votes to make it a landslide victory.

but then, in his excitement, he forgets and charges, once again, headlong into that crowded rhetorical box canyon....

the more Americans realize it was the right thing to vote for him.
How many Americans voted for him.........how many for her?

Just post the numbers, please........I'll figure out which is larger...

His remarks were unbecoming of a congressman. He should be censored by the House.

Wait.....he's a Senator.....my bad...

The saddest comment he made "I think there was a conspiracy on the part of the Russians, and others to help him get elected". Who are these others? I suppose he means the FBI, because they made her delete 30,000 emails, give access to people without clearance and take a hammer to her harddrive. They made her accept millions from corrupt governments who abuse human rights and meddle in Americas affairs.

So tipping off questions to Clinton during the Primaries, was that legitimate? Or having CNN ask Clintons team what questions they want to ask Trump when they interview him? Or every media outlet targeting him, "leaking" old videos of him saying offensive things, having random women come out and accuse Trump of abuses, threatening to sue, and then slinking away when Trump wins.

How about the latest leak regarding Trump in Russia, unsubstantiated. What about the Pope, all of Hollywood, 95% of media? Is this not a conspiracy, or is it so overt and obvious the voters should smile and accept this as "well meaning supporters"?

This is a short list of a lengthy list of tactics against him, on top of $1.3B spent and him having to fight his own party establishment. Maybe major foreign donators to Clintons Foundation is seen as "legitimate"? Or lengthy meetings on airplane tarmacs?

Here is the the fact Mr. Lewis better understand. The most rigged process in this election was the Democratic Primary process. She had superdelegates in the bag for her and their entire party pushing for her to win. if he has a beef, that's where it begins and ends. I don't even believe Obama was a big supporter of her until it was obvious she was going to win the primary. I followed this election very closely, for the first time ever, I believe I have a decent feel of how it unfolded.

Rep. John Lewis: 'I don't see Trump as a legitimate president'

In an exclusive interview with NBC News' "Meet the Press," Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) said he does not believe Donald Trump is a "legitimate president," citing Russian interference in last year's election.

Asked whether he would try to forge a relationship with the president-elect, Lewis said that he believes in forgiveness, but added, "it's going to be very difficult. I don't see this president-elect as a legitimate president."

When pressed to explain why, he cited allegations of Russian hacks during the campaign that led to the release of internal documents from the Democratic National Committee, and Hillary Clinton's campaign co-chairman, John Podesta.

"I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton," Lewis told NBC News' Chuck Todd.

Last edited:

Every time john lewis opens his mouth he sets Negroes back a hundred years.

If the Democrats intend to maintain this nonsense beyond the inauguration, they will be the ones to pay the political price.

If the Democrats intend to maintain this nonsense beyond the inauguration, they will be the ones to pay the political price.

They absolutely will. They just don't get it. Not that they should, they cannot be smart, they're democrats.

As I've said this is the same thing as the "selected not elected" nonsense of when Bush won in 2000. They kept it up and kept it up, thinking Americans agreed with them.

In 2002 when they lost really bad in the mid terms it finally came home to them they were over playing their hand.

I think they are doing it again. They are just so much in their self absorbed bubble they don't get they are making complete fools of themselves with this Russian conspiracy bit.

They might as well tell us Trump faked the moon landing!

:lmao:

The saddest comment he made "I think there was a conspiracy on the part of the Russians, and others to help him get elected".
All of this is sad. We're so divided that we can't even agree on facts. We're so divided we can't even bring ourselves to admit a President is legitimate.

And worst of all, this madness is spreading throughout our culture. It's no longer confined to the usual liars & hypocrites, the politicians, pundits, partisan and politicos who have caused so much damage.

Now, it's EVERYWHERE. It's like a fucking cancer that has metastasized throughout a body.

He is entitled to his opinion but he used up a lot of his respect today! Just a year ago he said if you do not like the man you must still respect the office! He ain't going to the Inauguration. Boo hoo.

The saddest comment he made "I think there was a conspiracy on the part of the Russians, and others to help him get elected".
All of this is sad. We're so divided that we can't even agree on facts. We're so divided we can't even bring ourselves to admit a President is legitimate.

And worst of all, this madness is spreading throughout our culture. It's no longer confined to the usual liars & hypocrites, the politicians, pundits, partisan and politicos who have caused so much damage.

Now, it's EVERYWHERE. It's like a fucking cancer that has metastasized throughout a body.

Liberals being unhinged is nothing new.

Calm down.

Democrats have told themselves that they have a permanent majority for so long that they take it as an article of faith. No republican will ever be accepted by democrats again. This division is permanent.

The delusion of their majority is so strong that during this election democrats spent hours telling themselves how impossible it was for a Republican to ever be elected again. Remember when demographic changes had already turned Texas blue?

They may never be cured.

Democrats have told themselves that they have a permanent majority for so long that they take it as an article of faith. No republican will ever be accepted by democrats again. This division is permanent.

The delusion of their majority is so strong that during this election democrats spent hours telling themselves how impossible it was for a Republican to ever be elected again. Remember when demographic changes had already turned Texas blue?

They may never be cured.

They were never cured in the first place.

They may never be cured.

Hence the need to re-vamp public education. We have raised a generation of madmen.

Forum List

Back