Asshole Dimocrat lifer Congressman says he won't view Trump as legitimate President

Not my president, and as his administration turns to shit, I will be at ease, knowing that it wasn't my fault.
He is YOUR president and there's not a damn thing you can to about it. We're gonna drag you Communists back to a prosperous country whether you like it or not.

Nope, and I can prove it. I have a large blue and white bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President". Amazingly enough no Trump supporter has tried to remove it....yet. In the meantime, I don't watch his tirades (speeches), or his inauguration, nor grant him the "Loose Cannon in Chief" the dignity of the title, "President".

]
Skul's in session...

"turned to shit"

fredgraph.jpg

"NOTturned to shit"

jpg

ya follah, Ellie-Bob?

I remember 2008. After Obama won the election, the economy tanked. Took 8 years to recover with NO additional growth.

It was Obama's election that drove the country into a deep recession.

Business understood what was coming.

Your memory is playing tricks on you, Angel. The DOW reached is lowest point and started up again within 3 weeks of Obama's inauguration. It is a bad policy to lie about something so simple to research.

^DJI : Summary for Dow Jones Industrial Average - Yahoo Finance

Last edited:
This turd is why we need term limits.

Rep. John Lewis says Donald Trump is not a legitimate President

WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. John Lewis of Georgia says he doesn't view Donald Trump as a legitimate president and will be skipping next Friday's inauguration.

Lewis tells NBC's "Meet the Press with Chuck Todd" that the Russians helped Trump get elected.

It will be the first inauguration Lewis has missed since he began serving in Congress three decades ago.

Lewis says, "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Lewis testified this week against Trump's attorney general nominee, Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Democratic Rep. Raul Grijalva of Arizona also says he will stay home to protest what he calls "disrespect" shown to Americans by the incoming administration and by actions in Congress. He says the majority of voters rejected Trump, and they deserve respect.

John L Lewis needs to retire, then Go away and die. In fact all liberals need to stop their bullshit whining. The majority of Patriotic Americans wanted him enough to to give them their electoral votes to make it a landslide victory.

The more you piss and moan, the more Americans realize it was the right thing to vote for him.
Another Useful Idiot tries to work his way around The Obvious

The majority of Patriotic Americans wanted him enough to to give them their electoral votes to make it a landslide victory.

but then, in his excitement, he forgets and charges, once again, headlong into that crowded rhetorical box canyon....

the more Americans realize it was the right thing to vote for him.
How many Americans voted for him.........how many for her?

Just post the numbers, please........I'll figure out which is larger...

You can figure out which is larger. That's easy. When you figure out that Hillary getting a larger number of a type of vote that doesn't pick the winner, let me know. I've figured it out but you idiots keep harping on something that doesn't matter.

Not my president, and as his administration turns to shit, I will be at ease, knowing that it wasn't my fault.
He is YOUR president and there's not a damn thing you can to about it. We're gonna drag you Communists back to a prosperous country whether you like it or not.

Nope, and I can prove it. I have a large blue and white bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President". Amazingly enough no Trump supporter has tried to remove it....yet. In the meantime, I don't watch his tirades (speeches), or his inauguration, nor grant him the "Loose Cannon in Chief" the dignity of the title, "President".

That doesn't prove anything. Putting a bumper sticker on your car saying "Not My President" only proves you're an asshole.

Amazing enough, you haven't provided the specific location as to where that car happens to be.

It's the duty of our representatives in congress to remember that Trump and his ideology were supported by a minority of Americans, and that he was installed in large part by an enemy of the nation. And to treat him accordingly.

You mean Trump winning the electoral college vote according to the Constitution doesn't mean the same as the other 43 that did it?

As far as the OP is concerned, what would you expect from a plantation black and a wetback?
"Poorest" is a relative term, cretin.......

Poor is a relative term. The -est suffix means the one that is poorer than anyone else. It's a comparison to others that are poor. To label someone as poor, you only need one example based on a standard whether it be objective or subjective. If you have two, only then can a comparison be made using the -er suffix. You must have more than two in order to use the -est suffix.

That means poorEST isn't a relative terms, it's a comparative term to other that are poor, which, cretin, can be relative.

His is the poorest RELATIVE to the other elected POTUS....to date....

You're an idiot......stop trying....

You're basing your claim on subjective opinion. When -EST is used, it's objective.

I won't stop trying to educate your kind. You may not be capable of learning on the same level as me but it's still worth the try.

You're a fucking idiot.....

Justin Bieber is the "dreamiest"......

Is that "objective"?

If there is a contest where pre-determined standards are set prior to the contest and those doing the deciding based on those standard say so, it would apply. However, without any standards, saying so is subjective.

Interesting how you picked Justin Bieber, faggot.

]
Skul's in session...

"turned to shit"

fredgraph.jpg

"NOTturned to shit"

jpg

ya follah, Ellie-Bob?

I remember 2008. After Obama won the election, the economy tanked. Took 8 years to recover with NO additional growth.

It was Obama's election that drove the country into a deep recession.

Business understood what was coming.

Take it up with Reality....

BUSINESS CYCLE
REFERENCE DATES

Peak December 2007 (IV)

Trough June 2009 (II)

http://www.nber.org/cycles/

GDPC1 Real Gross Domestic Product, Billions of Chained 2009 Dollars, Quarterly, Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate

2007-10-01 14991.8
2008-01-01 14889.5
2008-04-01 14963.4
2008-07-01 14891.6
2008-10-01 14577.0
2009-01-01 14375.0
2009-04-01 14355.6
2009-07-01 14402.5
2009-10-01 14541.9
2010-01-01 14604.8
2010-04-01 14745.9
2010-07-01 14845.5
2010-10-01 14939.0

(Note: Dates are the first of the quarter. Amounts are as of the last day of that quarter)

Well, he isn't a legitimate president. He colluded with Russia and conspired with the GOP in swing states to suppress voters. It's very obviously a stolen election. Read up on Interstate Crosscheck anud see how tends of thousands of voters were straight up purged from the voter rolls in predominately democrat communities.

Hell, the NYC Board of Elections BROKE federal law by removing nearly 120,000 voters from the rolls in Brooklyn.

NYC Board of Elections illegally booted voters from rolls: DOJ
The GOP suppressed votes but Hillary won the popular vote? Your not too bright are you?

This turd is why we need term limits.

WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. John Lewis of Georgia says he doesn't view Donald Trump as a legitimate president and will be skipping next Friday's inauguration.

Lewis tells NBC's "Meet the Press with Chuck Todd" that the Russians helped Trump get elected.

It will be the first inauguration Lewis has missed since he began serving in Congress three decades ago.

Lewis says, "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Lewis testified this week against Trump's attorney general nominee, Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Democratic Rep. Raul Grijalva of Arizona also says he will stay home to protest what he calls "disrespect" shown to Americans by the incoming administration and by actions in Congress. He says the majority of voters rejected Trump, and they deserve respect.

John L Lewis needs to retire, then Go away and die. In fact all liberals need to stop their bullshit whining. The majority of Patriotic Americans wanted him enough to to give them their electoral votes to make it a landslide victory.

The more you piss and moan, the more Americans realize it was the right thing to vote for him.
Another Useful Idiot tries to work his way around The Obvious

The majority of Patriotic Americans wanted him enough to to give them their electoral votes to make it a landslide victory.

but then, in his excitement, he forgets and charges, once again, headlong into that crowded rhetorical box canyon....

the more Americans realize it was the right thing to vote for him.
How many Americans voted for him.........how many for her?

Just post the numbers, please........I'll figure out which is larger...
The majority in the various states gave him 306 EC votes. She got 232. My math says he won more than her. Thanks for playing, but you've been chopped.

Last edited:
Your memory is playing tricks on you, Angel. The DOW reached is lowest point and started up again within 3 weeks of Obama's inauguration. It is a bad policy to lie about something so simple to research.
On the backs of the elderly retirement savings gett shit for interest.

I ask because I don't know.....but.... isn't there a law to throw this lifer dimocrat congressman out?

He is a traitor, isn't there a law to apply to traitors?

Well the far left will never allow that to happen!

Although the all career politicians in Washington prove that they do not understand the spirit in which this country was formed!
Perhaps Rep. Lewis should have just pulled a 'McConnell and said his top politics cal priority is to make Trump a one term president. It's classy and responsible behavior, according to RWNJs.

It's the duty of our representatives in congress to remember that Trump and his ideology were supported by a minority of Americans, and that he was installed in large part by an enemy of the nation. And to treat him accordingly.
. 62 million Americans are the enemy? Keep it up. We want Trump for 8 years.

Perhaps Rep. Lewis should have just pulled a 'McConnell and said his top politics cal priority is to make Trump a one term president. It's classy and
That would be a valid thing to say. But to say our duly elected president is illegitimate is irresponsible and unAmerican coming from a member of Congress who knows better. I hope you liberal fuckers suffer the next 8 years as you watch America becoming great again and you're not part of it.

The only fault is, when obama was elected, Lewis said that he had to be respected as the president no matter how you felt about him. Was he lying then or is this a black thing?

I never once accepted or respected obama as president of anything. I was my hope that Putin would march into Washington and chain obama to the back of a pick up truck. Drag him around the city a few times. obama never cared how I felt one way or the other. Same with this guy.

. 62 million Americans are the enemy? Keep it up. We want Trump for 8 years.
Let them rant. We want them gone in 2018 and completely mopped up in 2020. It won't happen if they can pretend to be normal.

That doesn't prove anything. Putting a bumper sticker on your car saying "Not My President" only proves you're an asshole.

Amazing enough, you haven't provided the specific location as to where that car happens to be.

Is there any hope that some day you will grow up?

On the backs of the elderly retirement savings gett shit for interest.

Well, Guy, I am retired, but know enough to buy stocks low, and sell high. if you have kept your saving is .75% interest bearing accounts for the last 8 years, you need a financial planner, which, BTW, I am.

Well, he isn't a legitimate president. He colluded with Russia and conspired with the GOP in swing states to suppress voters. It's very obviously a stolen election. Read up on Interstate Crosscheck anud see how tends of thousands of voters were straight up purged from the voter rolls in predominately democrat communities.

Hell, the NYC Board of Elections BROKE federal law by removing nearly 120,000 voters from the rolls in Brooklyn.

NYC Board of Elections illegally booted voters from rolls: DOJ
The GOP suppressed votes but Hillary won the popular vote? Your not too bright are you?

First of all, it's "you're" you mouthbreathing knuckle-dragger.

And yeah, despite voter suppression in key swing states, she still mopped the floor with his orange ass in the popular vote. If voter suppression wasn't a factor in this election, the results would've been through the roof for Hillary, both the popular vote and EV.

It appears that no black congressman or black senator accepts a white man as President. It might have something to do with "Once you go back, you can never go back."

It's part of the low level but on-going race war.

Forum List

Back