Assholes making trouble in Oregon

any charges filed yet?
My my....you are impatient. Stand by.
it's been almost two weeks, and you all have been babbling the entire time. And yet?

hahaahhhhahahahahahahahahaaha, the local sheriff isn't going to do anything, it will need to be the FBI and they remain quiet.

And again, all your babbling is so far pointless. ain't that funny?

any charges filed yet?
it's been almost two weeks, and you all have been babbling the entire time. And yet?

hahaahhhhahahahahahahahahaaha, the local sheriff isn't going to do anything, it will need to be the FBI and they remain quiet.

The one babbling is you. You are operating on some dumb idea in your head that law enforcement is required to make an arrest on some specific timetable and not permitted to sit on warrants while they gather further information for additional charges and arrest.
Here is information on the truck and van theft arrest and another separate crime of interfering with an investigation and obstruction of justice. Details about the theft and arrest are contained in this article.

ktvz.com/oregon-sheriffs-association-defends-ward-in-harney-response/37436072

Then you didn't read the thread or have no comprehension skills because that point went on for pages. I read it days ago and remember quite well.

Oh please good sir, forgive me for scrolling through some of the most ridiculous of the posts. Like the rat shit parts. I am sure you have read every single post so you could make sure that you could impugn my character and comprehension skills.

any charges filed yet?

Stand by, Mr. "Pay Attention to Me"

While some of the 'claims' that were attributed to the now resigned Fire Marshall have now been debunked, it is a fact that if I were down there and saw an FBI agent driving around, there is nothing about how they look, how they are armed, and how they are dressed that makes them look any different than SOME of the 'militia' folks in that area. Well, unless you look REALLY close and possibly see the little FBI badge on their belt or the small FBI lettering on some of their vests.

While some of the 'claims' that were attributed to the now resigned Fire Marshall have now been debunked, it is a fact that if I were down there and saw an FBI agent driving around, there is nothing about how they look, how they are armed, and how they are dressed that makes them look any different than SOME of the 'militia' folks in that area. Well, unless you look REALLY close and possibly see the little FBI badge on their belt or the small FBI lettering on some of their vests.
12573134_10153094430836116_1353267640499619488_n.jpg

Let's take a closer look at this article:

Ammon Bundy's bodyguard from the early days of the Malheur Wildlife Refuge standoff has been arrested for an outstanding warrant in Maricopa County, Arizona, according to a report from E and E Publishing.

So, E and E Publishing is now a law enforcement agency? The linked article on E and E publishing now calls him by a different name:

Brian Cavalier, 44, who was known on the Oregon refuge as "Booda Bear,"

Further down it says:

Cavalier was booked into the Maricopa County jail, where he was later released by a judge. Details on the warrant were not immediately available, but one source said it did not involve federal violations.

I really could care less at this point. The odds are already stacked against me. No one here gives a rat's ass. They just want to lap up the half truths and lies and attack those very few of us who only try to get the rest to look a tiny bit deeper into the torrent of accusations. Just a tiny bit to make you want to think and go, "Hmmm."

so, go ahead and continue. Attack the shit out of every word and every post and every link I attempt to post to make you see something outside of your blinders.

I could give a frack.

Then you didn't read the thread or have no comprehension skills because that point went on for pages. I read it days ago and remember quite well.

Oh please good sir, forgive me for scrolling through some of the most ridiculous of the posts. Like the rat shit parts. I am sure you have read every single post so you could make sure that you could impugn my character and comprehension skills.

I've followed it from the beginning.

No you haven't read the thread and you are stupidly supporting her position.

Forgive me oh thou smarter than I. I posted that I do not support every single point of koshergirl's position. But I am stupid. You win.

I didn't say you supported every point she made. I was responding to the point where you did. You really do have a problem following the conversation.

Forum List

Back