Assholes making trouble in Oregon

HARNEY COUNTY, Ore. — One person is dead and several others, including Oregon occupation leader Ammon Bundy, were detained following a confrontation with the FBI and state police Tuesday night.

It all began with a traffic stop while Bundy and some of his followers were en route to a community meeting in John Day, about 70 miles away.

Shots were fired after FBI agents, Oregon State troopers and other law enforcement agencies made the stop.

Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, Brian Cavalier, Shawna Cox and Ryan W. Payne were arrested during the stop. One person, who was the subject of a federal probable cause arrest died. It's unclear who fired first.

The arrests come on the heels of the 25th day of the refuge occupation.
One dead, Bundys arrested after confrontation with FBI on highway

Yes, granted this guy is an idiot, I only wonder about why the cops do not know how to set up their equipment properly (i.e., time stamp) if it is to ever be used as evidence. Or maybe they don't have to worry about that in Harney County. Who knows how many other inconsistencies in ANY evidence that the 'prosecution' puts up that the Judge will ignore? What's his name again?

And nice that you know how to really compartmentalize and give these guys a name. Did you think of it yourself?

CZse9CnW0AAACx2.jpg:large

Anthony De Rosa ‏@AntDeRosa 29m29 minutes ago
FBI statement on #Oregonstandoff

The reign of terror is over.
Finally. Took way longer than it should have.

I hope they charge Bundy with murder for the person who died.

The Feds handled it right. They waited for their opportunity and took it. They even made Ammon comfortable with leaving the refuge. And conducted the arrest away from the kids the militia was using as human shields.

Its unfortunate that anyone had to die. The FBI went out of their way to keep these wanna be martyrs alive.

The Feds handled it right. They waited for their opportunity and took it. They even made Ammon comfortable with leaving the refuge. And conducted the arrest away from the kids the militia was using as human shields.

Its unfortunate that anyone had to die. The FBI went out of their way to keep these wanna be martyrs alive.
When someone is killed during the commission of a felony, the surviving assailants can be charged with murder. If that's the case here, I hope they throw the book at Bundy.

When someone is killed during the commission of a felony, the surviving assailants can be charged with murder. If that's the case here, I hope they throw the book at Bundy.

I'm sure they won't pass up anything to charge him with. I suspect this arrest might be an opportunity to get his daddy's attention too. I hope so.

The protesters were denied a public venue in harney county so Grant county invited them and the sheriff asserted his intent to protect the people from federal harassment and assault. So the feds ambushed bundy en route and killed the old man lavoy finnicum (I think thats his last name spelling). They were servi g a warrant on someone in one of two vehicles.....the guy who got shot was in the second vehicle. http://www.bluemountaineagle.com/Local_News/20160126/town-hall-carries-on-in-john-day

Last edited:
The protesters were denied a public venue in harney county so Grant county invited them and the sheriff asserted his intent to protect the people from federal harassment and assault. So the feds ambushed bundy en route and killed the old man lavoy finnicum (I think thats his last name spelling).By all accounts he was a gentle and soft spoken man, and was not armed when he was shot three times, at least once in the face, while kneeling before the fedshttp://www.bluemountaineagle.com/Local_News/20160126/town-hall-carries-on-in-john-day

Of course he was armed, stupid.

The protesters were denied a public venue in harney county so Grant county invited them and the sheriff asserted his intent to protect the people from federal harassment and assault. So the feds ambushed bundy en route and killed the old man lavoy finnicum (I think thats his last name spelling).By all accounts he was a gentle and soft spoken man, and was not armed when he was shot three times, at least once in the face, while kneeling before the fedshttp://www.bluemountaineagle.com/Local_News/20160126/town-hall-carries-on-in-john-day

Of course he was armed, stupid.
it would have been really funny to see a guy with no arms being arrested.

I'm sure you guys will really be pleased if this kicks off a civil war with untold numbers of innocent dead. Be sure to pat yourself on the backs.

Forum List

Back