Assholes making trouble in Oregon

I'm sure you guys will really be pleased if this kicks off a civil war with untold numbers of innocent dead. Be sure to pat yourself on the backs.
Drama-1.jpg

It's telling that Carla thinks it's funny, says a lot about the character of the people who support federal oppression.

What oppression, dingbat? That idiot, LaVoy, could have had a great life. He was only breaking even from his cows on the ranch, yet he was making up to $100,000 a year off his child foster slaves. He didn't even have to work for a living. That income afforded him to run around the country playing cowboy militia man, until the Catholic Charities realized that it might not be a great atmosphere for children to be living with a felon.

Keep your Government hands off my Foster Kid subsidies?

What oppression, dingbat?

I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box.--LaVoy Finicum

So be it.

Last edited:
Victoria, the girl in the car says they shot the car at least 100 times, that they shot at them while they had their hands out the windows and were asking to talk to the Sheriff. No aggression at all. LaVoy came out of the car, hands up, and said "Are you just going to shoot me then?" Then they did. And she said that once he was on the ground, they continued to shoot him.
Hands up, don't shoot!!!

I'm sure you guys will really be pleased if this kicks off a civil war with untold numbers of innocent dead. Be sure to pat yourself on the backs.
Why on Earth would arresting law-breakers kick off a civil war?

And which side would be on the side of the law-breakers?

Pay no attention to 9THDUMMY, who thinks he's living at the O.K. Corral.

5f48f609bdff3fccc50843148cf41d54.500x200x12.gif

Victoria, the girl in the car says they shot the car at least 100 times, that they shot at them while they had their hands out the windows and were asking to talk to the Sheriff. No aggression at all. LaVoy came out of the car, hands up, and said "Are you just going to shoot me then?" Then they did. And she said that once he was on the ground, they continued to shoot him.

People are concerned that she's going to be killed next. She said they stopped in the middle of the road, and everybody put their hands out of the window, and asked to talk to the sheriff, and that's when the feds started shooting at them. After being shot at Ryan exited the car, and the feds continued to shoot at the car and so they drove off because they thought they were going to die.

NONE OF THEM shot or showed a weapon. They did not return fire, they didn't threaten to fire on the feds. They pulled over when they were stopped, they asked to talk to the sheriff.

Yeah right. Statement coming from these assholes. She might as well say several FBI rape me while being shot at..
They shot the car at least 100 times. Was she standing out there on the side counting how many shots were fired?
Bullets will cut like butter... Then we should see 9 of these assholes dead instead of just one.

9ThIDdoc served our country as a combat medic, in a foreign battlefield. Show a little respect.

How many law breakers were killed in Ferguson? Or Baltimore?
Your attempt to derail the conversation is noted and dismissed.

I responded to a poster fantasizing that this event could instigate a civil war. I'm just interested to know who he/she thinks would be on the side of the law-breakers?

I responded to a poster fantasizing that this event could instigate a civil war. I'm just interested to know who he/she thinks would be on the side of the law-breakers?

What makes you think there'll be any sides that aren't lawbreakers?

Maybe you need to re-read my post. I said nothing of sides in such a war being law-breakers.

I asked you which side would side with the law-breakers?

9ThIDdoc served our country as a combat medic, in a foreign battlefield. Show a little respect.

I don't know that. I don't know him personally. On this forum, he's only a poster.

There's not going to be a Civil War, ding dong. Those YeeHawdists at the Turd Sanctuary got mostly dildos for support, instead of snacks. There's not going to be a Civil War over a hand full of idiots in Oregon.

Maybe you need to re-read my post. I said nothing of sides in such a war being law-breakers.

My question stands. If all sides are lawbreakers how would anyone NOT side with a lawbreaker?

My question stands. If all sides are lawbreakers how would anyone NOT side with a lawbreaker?
You want me to answer your question while you refuse to answer mine??

:lmao:

I think you should stick to reenacting the the Civil War over in Alabama. Maybe you can hook up with these guys.

12243520_937106373036270_4300858587767170354_n.jpg

You want me to answer your question while you refuse to answer mine??

:lmao:

Sorry, I thought the answer was obvious from my question. I think all sides are lawbreakers therefore it would not be possible to take the side of a non-lawbreaker. Clear?

Forum List

Back