Assholes making trouble in Oregon

How many law breakers were killed in Ferguson? Or Baltimore?
Your attempt to derail the conversation is noted and dismissed.

I responded to a poster fantasizing that this event could instigate a civil war. I'm just interested to know who he/she thinks would be on the side of the law-breakers?

What makes you think there'll be any sides that aren't lawbreakers?
Maybe you need to re-read my post. I said nothing of sides in such a war being law-breakers.

I asked you which side would side with the law-breakers?

My question stands. If all sides are lawbreakers how would anyone NOT side with a lawbreaker?

I think you should stick to reenacting the the Civil War over in Alabama. Maybe you can hook up with these guys.

12243520_937106373036270_4300858587767170354_n.jpg

And I think you would do well to leave the thinking to someone who has actually done it before.

I responded to a poster fantasizing that this event could instigate a civil war. I'm just interested to know who he/she thinks would be on the side of the law-breakers?

Maybe you need to re-read my post. I said nothing of sides in such a war being law-breakers.

My question stands. If all sides are lawbreakers how would anyone NOT side with a lawbreaker?

I think you should stick to reenacting the the Civil War over in Alabama. Maybe you can hook up with these guys.

And I think you would do well to leave the thinking to someone who has actually done it before.

I think anyone who announces that they are armed and really pissed, prolly shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

You want me to answer your question while you refuse to answer mine??

:lmao:

Sorry, I thought the answer was obvious from my question. I think all sides are lawbreakers therefore it would not be possible to take the side of a non-lawbreaker. Clear?
No, it's not clear. What law(s) do you think the FBI broke? The only law-breakers I'm aware of were those who were arrested.

Why on Earth would arresting law-breakers kick off a civil war?

And which side would be on the side of the law-breakers?

Stupid ass, the felons were occupying by force of arms, land that belongs to all of us. The FBI and State Police were enforcing the law. They are not law breakers, the felons are.

Buddy boy, just get your scuzzy ass on down there. There is a reckoning coming, and one way or another, those felons will be removed from our Refuge. So why don't you join the rest of the felons, where you belong.

Hey, if you're so eager for a confrontation why don't you trot your silly ass right on down there and start making citizen's arrests?

Why? That's what the FBI is for, and they seem to be doing a good job.

Wrong side.

Stupid ass, the felons were occupying by force of arms, land that belongs to all of us. The FBI and State Police were enforcing the law. They are not law breakers, the felons are.

You are entitled to your opinion no matter how idiotic it is.

Still waiting.... what law(s) did the FBI break?

Keep waiting. If you were paying attention you wouldn't have to ask and it's not my job to educate you. Your opinion is not important to me and I've already given mine.

Keep waiting. If you were paying attention you wouldn't have to ask and it's not my job to educate you. Your opinion is not important to me and I've already given mine.
Translation: The FBI broke no law(s)

Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif

Also, thanks for [tacitly] revealing why you won't answer my question.

Since you won't answer it, I'll answer it for you .... conservatives would be on the side of the law-breakers.

None. I'll remember this post the next time you scream police brutality.

The constitutional right IE the first amendment right to peaceful assembly. You liberals have no problem with some people having violent riots, but when others peacefully assemble on PUBLIC land, and cause no damage, It is okay to harass, and kill them, It is also fine to murder 70 women and children, and entrap a man kill his wife dog, and young teen son, all under liberal administrations too, not all dims but NWO liberals. I would call that the same thing as if it were one of your beloved thugs, Lets hear from the Atty General about investigating the actions of these "officers" then !!! There is NO statute of limitations on the first amendment freedom to peacefully assemble.

None. I'll remember this post the next time you scream police brutality.
Your deflection is noted.
thumbsup.gif

The constitutional right IE the first amendment right to peaceful assembly. You liberals have no problem with some people having violent riots, but when others peacefully assemble on PUBLIC land, and cause no damage, It is okay to harass, and kill them, It is also fine to murder 70 women and children, and entrap a man kill his wife dog, and young teen son, all under liberal administrations too, not all dims but NWO liberals.
Peaceful assembly is one thing.

Trespassing and illegally seizing public property is another.

• Did they riot did they destroy any property they impede anyones right to use the facility. It was just as much their property as ANYONE elses. The idea that you are seizing the property did not apply to occupy wall street I guess. I consider assault and murder crimes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back