Assholes making trouble in Oregon

9ThIDdoc served our country as a combat medic, in a foreign battlefield. Show a little respect.
Which video game? Call Of Duty?
4i6Ckte.gif

9ThIDdoc served our country as a combat medic, in a foreign battlefield. Show a little respect.
4i6Ckte.gif

Well, because that was Vietnam (the war; not a video game-you might have heard of it) I was probably used to being insulted long before you were born. So take your best shot. I never have understood why POS civilians think insults make them cute and witty.

4i6Ckte.gif

Well, because that was Vietnam (the war; not a video game-you might have heard of it) I was probably used to being insulted long before you were born. So take your best shot. I never have understood why POS civilians think insults make them cute and witty.

POS civilians? lol

4i6Ckte.gif

Probably the same reason that POS veterans think insults make them cute and witty. Being a veteran doesn't magically make you immune to being wrong. Or an asshole.

With the leadership gone, it might be a good idea for Bundy to call up those remaining to go home.
Those that are left don't look like the brightest bulbs in the box.

4i6Ckte.gif

POS civilians? lol

Its the 'you can't criticize me, I'm a veteran' schtick. The last refuge of the militia sympathists.

With the leadership gone, it might be a good idea for Bundy to call up those remaining to go home.
Those that are left don't look like the brightest bulbs in the box.

They demonstrated that by showing up. They're drinking themselves into a stupor now....the 4 or so morons who are still left. They've got to sleep some time.

I don't think the cop/fed analysis is too far off base. The people supporting the killing of this man in Oregon seem to dislike the actions that started riots elsewhere. IE HIPPOCRACY like all things liberals do! my computer does not like the scripting here I have to type everything over n over.

The FBI has released a video of the shooting. The guy tried to run a roadblock by driving off the road, and got stuck in a snow bank. He got out of the car and raised his hands, but then dropped them and reached for something around his waist area, which is when he was shot.

Sorry KosherG. Nobody kept shooting at him after they dropped him, and no, nobody put 100 bullet holes in the car. You might want to find another source for your RW nut info.

The FBI is now rolling in armored cars. Under the circumstances, one would think that it might be a good time to put down one's deer rifle, and come out peacefully...unless one wants to make the 11 o'clock news as another martyr in search of free shit from the government.

He came out with hands up and was losing his footing. He didnt have a gun on him. It looks to me like hr was shot by the shooter on the right, dropped his hands and was shot again. Incidentally...when an armed person is shot at that close range, the first thing law enfforcement does is remove the weapon. No weapon, they knew it. They started shooting the vehicle when it was initially stopped, when everybody inside was holding their hands up except for the girl in the back, a Christian singer, who was on the floorboards. When they shot the stopped vehicle repeatedly is when lavoy took off. He bailed because he was drawing fire. Nobody returned fire, there was no shootout. They complied until the feds started shooting at the stationary car full of people with their hands up.

Lavoy came out with his hands up and asked to talk to the sheriff. They shot him, his hand dropped, and they shot him some more.

No deer rifle. No weapon at all. Hands in the air. No returned fire, no resistance.

Victoria, the girl in the car says they shot the car at least 100 times, that they shot at them while they had their hands out the windows and were asking to talk to the Sheriff. No aggression at all. LaVoy came out of the car, hands up, and said "Are you just going to shoot me then?" Then they did. And she said that once he was on the ground, they continued to shoot him.
Hands up, don't shoot!!!
At least his hands were up

I'm sure you guys will really be pleased if this kicks off a civil war with untold numbers of innocent dead. Be sure to pat yourself on the backs.
Why on Earth would arresting law-breakers kick off a civil war?

And which side would be on the side of the law-breakers?
Yeah exactly, why burn Ferguson because of a lawbreaker?

Forum List

Back