Assholes making trouble in Oregon

No deer rifle. No weapon at all. Hands in the air. No returned fire, no resistance.

KG, you really do watch way too much violent fiction on TV. I'm surprised that you did not identify Dirty Hairy pulling the trigger.
Dude, someone stated there was an eyewitness saying he had a deer rifle and reaching for it. It's the reason for the post

And, dudette, another eyewitness says that fire was exchanged from both sides.

No deer rifle. No weapon at all. Hands in the air. No returned fire, no resistance.

KG, you really do watch way too much violent fiction on TV. I'm surprised that you did not identify Dirty Hairy pulling the trigger.
Dude, someone stated there was an eyewitness saying he had a deer rifle and reaching for it. It's the reason for the post

There was no eyewitnesses other than the ones in the car and those shooting at them. So post the eyewitness statement or stfu

There was no eyewitnesses other than the ones in the car and those shooting at them. So post the eyewitness statement or stfu

JC, you and KG are so totally immersed in your piles of misinformation that I am not about to dig up every detail of what I have read about this all day. I would be here doing that all night. Hell, KG can't even see what happened that was clearly on the video. The guy was armed, probably with an automatic pistol. He has been saying this for days. The FBI announced right after the shooting that there had been firing on both sides. He was clearly trying to run a roadblock. They already had a warrant for his arrest, before he resisted the arrest. While being apprehended, he clearly put his hands down, which any half assed idiot knows you don't do when an officer of the law has got a bead on you, and is giving you orders.

In short, look it up yourself. If you don't want to, just wait until the complete statement is released tomorrow. I'm in no hurry. Everything is working out in the end..

JC, you and KG are so totally immersed in your piles of misinformation that I am not about to dig up every detail of what I have read about this all day. I would be here doing that all night. Hell, KG can't even see what happened that was clearly on the video. The guy was armed, probably with an automatic pistol. He has been saying this for days. The FBI announced right after the shooting that there had been firing on both sides. He was clearly trying to run a roadblock. They already had a warrant for his arrest, before he resisted the arrest. While being apprehended, he clearly put his hands down, which any half assed idiot knows you don't do when an officer of the law has got a bead on you, and is giving you orders.

In short, look it up yourself. If you don't want to, just wait until the complete statement is released tomorrow. I'm in no hurry. Everything is working out in the end..
Release the audio

Release the audio

From the helicopter?

Sucks when one of your own gets shot by a cop and nobody gives a fuck about your whining about fairness or unfairness. Other folks get that all the time, now it is your turn.

The FBI said he was reaching for a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun.
Ain't good enough

It's good enough for me. There's another video of Ryan Bundy getting out of the car, then throwing his gun down on the ground.

LaVoy said he wouldn't spend any time in jail, and he got what he wanted.
Hypocrite is all I can say

LaVoy had a death wish, and he talked about his death wish on video. He'd be alive if he had kept his hands up.

Ain't good enough

It's good enough for me. There's another video of Ryan Bundy getting out of the car, then throwing his gun down on the ground.

LaVoy had a death wish, and he talked about his death wish on video. He'd be alive if he had kept his hands up.
he'd be alive if he weren't an idiot. then he wouldn't have been there in the first place

V1THTJl.png

Ain't good enough

he'd be alive if he weren't an idiot. then he wouldn't have been there in the first place

That's very true.

He came out with hands up and was losing his footing. He didnt have a gun on him. It looks to me like hr was shot by the shooter on the right, dropped his hands and was shot again. Incidentally...when an armed person is shot at that close range, the first thing law enfforcement does is remove the weapon. No weapon, they knew it. They started shooting the vehicle when it was initially stopped, when everybody inside was holding their hands up except for the girl in the back, a Christian singer, who was on the floorboards. When they shot the stopped vehicle repeatedly is when lavoy took off. He bailed because he was drawing fire. Nobody returned fire, there was no shootout. They complied until the feds started shooting at the stationary car full of people with their hands up.

Lavoy came out with his hands up and asked to talk to the sheriff. They shot him, his hand dropped, and they shot him some more.
You're such a dupe. :lol:

They guy was 15 feet away from his vehicle, which was stuck in a snow bank after he tried to flee from the law. How does one "lose their footing" for 15 feet?

:lmao:

And according to authorizes, he had a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the pocket he was reaching for. Even worse for your idiocy, the next guy exiting the vehicle throws something to the ground -- most likely a firearm.

He came out with hands up and was losing his footing. He didnt have a gun on him. It looks to me like hr was shot by the shooter on the right, dropped his hands and was shot again. Incidentally...when an armed person is shot at that close range, the first thing law enfforcement does is remove the weapon. No weapon, they knew it. They started shooting the vehicle when it was initially stopped, when everybody inside was holding their hands up except for the girl in the back, a Christian singer, who was on the floorboards. When they shot the stopped vehicle repeatedly is when lavoy took off. He bailed because he was drawing fire. Nobody returned fire, there was no shootout. They complied until the feds started shooting at the stationary car full of people with their hands up.

Lavoy came out with his hands up and asked to talk to the sheriff. They shot him, his hand dropped, and they shot him some more.

They guy was 15 feet away from his vehicle, which was stuck in a snow bank after he tried to flee from the law. How does one "lose their footing" for 15 feet?

And according to authorizes, he had a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the pocket he was reaching for. Even worse for your idiocy, the next guy exiting the vehicle throws something to the ground -- most likely a firearm.

It was Ryan Bundy, and it was a firearm. You are correct.

It looked like he almost ran over a trooper or agent. He deserved no break or mercy. He placed himself in a "move a muscle and you are dead" situation and he moved a muscle, so he is dead. End of story. End of Leroy.
How does that guy's last name translate into French? His name is French isn't it?

And as for the comment about the first thing that they do is take the gun from the downed shooter, that is pure BS. The cop would have had to turn his back on a car full of hostile armed belligerents in order to take the gun from the guy who was shot. Cops are NOT that stupid.

Coming up tomorrow: Four die hard domestic terrorists instantly become heroes when they are so GD dumb that they try to fight off armored vehicles with rifles......

Forum List

Back