Assholes making trouble in Oregon

9ThIDdoc served our country as a combat medic, in a foreign battlefield. Show a little respect.
Which video game? Call Of Duty?
4i6Ckte.gif

Well, because that was Vietnam (the war; not a video game-you might have heard of it) I was probably used to being insulted long before you were born. So take your best shot. I never have understood why POS civilians think insults make them cute and witty.

Probably the same reason that POS veterans think insults make them cute and witty. Being a veteran doesn't magically make you immune to being wrong. Or an asshole.

Being a Liberal makes you prone to it.

9ThIDdoc served our country as a combat medic, in a foreign battlefield. Show a little respect.
4i6Ckte.gif

Well, because that was Vietnam (the war; not a video game-you might have heard of it) I was probably used to being insulted long before you were born. So take your best shot. I never have understood why POS civilians think insults make them cute and witty.

POS civilians? lol

Its the 'you can't criticize me, I'm a veteran' schtick. The last refuge of the militia sympathists.

I said respect him and his service. I never said you had to agree with him.

Ya see, that's the problem with Liberals, you have no respect for anyone.
Like the right respected John Kerry for his service, right?

4i6Ckte.gif

POS civilians? lol

Its the 'you can't criticize me, I'm a veteran' schtick. The last refuge of the militia sympathists.

Like the Left respects ANYONE'S service?

I bet you think Bush 43 was AWOL. Don't you?

He came out with hands up and was losing his footing. He didnt have a gun on him. It looks to me like hr was shot by the shooter on the right, dropped his hands and was shot again. Incidentally...when an armed person is shot at that close range, the first thing law enfforcement does is remove the weapon. No weapon, they knew it. They started shooting the vehicle when it was initially stopped, when everybody inside was holding their hands up except for the girl in the back, a Christian singer, who was on the floorboards. When they shot the stopped vehicle repeatedly is when lavoy took off. He bailed because he was drawing fire. Nobody returned fire, there was no shootout. They complied until the feds started shooting at the stationary car full of people with their hands up.

Lavoy came out with his hands up and asked to talk to the sheriff. They shot him, his hand dropped, and they shot him some more.
You're such a dupe. :lol:

They guy was 15 feet away from his vehicle, which was stuck in a snow bank after he tried to flee from the law. How does one "lose their footing" for 15 feet?

:lmao:

And according to authorizes, he had a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the pocket he was reaching for. Even worse for your idiocy, the next guy exiting the vehicle throws something to the ground -- most likely a firearm.
maybe because it was a snow bank? Ever walk in one? hahahahahaahahaha, what a stupid question.

POS civilians? lol

Notice how you don't actually address my point: the loathsome way that John Kerry was treated by the right for his military service. Demonstrating, at the very least, that your ilk tolerate the abuse of veterans as long as its politically convenient.

Victoria, the girl in the car says they shot the car at least 100 times, that they shot at them while they had their hands out the windows and were asking to talk to the Sheriff. No aggression at all. LaVoy came out of the car, hands up, and said "Are you just going to shoot me then?" Then they did. And she said that once he was on the ground, they continued to shoot him.
Hands up, don't shoot!!!
At least his hands were up
Until he reached for his gun (@9:28) .... after running over an agent ...

(graphic)

sure frances.

POS civilians? lol

Notice how you don't actually address my point: the loathsome way that John Kerry was treated by the right for his military service. Demonstrating, at the very least, that your ilk tolerate the abuse of veterans as long as its politically convenient.
no it was the way John Kerry treated his own comrades, is why he got treated the way he did. he threw his medals.

no it was the way John Kerry treated his own comrades, is why he got treated the way he did. he threw his medals.

And lets say he did. Does that somehow undo his military service? Of course not. Putting your life on the line for months at a time isn't 'erased' by throwing pieces of metal over fence.

So you didn't watch the video? If that is your idea of what happened you didn't watch it very well. There was a lot of ordinance in the air all the while, the man was shot the first time before he dropped hi hands the truck was taking heavy fire and they deployed at least three grenades I didn't see anybody get run over, one dumbass started to go that way, and jumped back in front of the unit there. Now the feds want regular cops to wear body cams but of course Not them, easy to see why. These people were exercising a constitutional right. no body got killed till the feds showed up just like always. Governments kill thousands more people in the world than all of the private murders in all of the countries of the world combined. this one is NO exception.
^^^ see what I mean? ^^^

<smh>
yeah, he was spot on.

POS civilians? lol

Notice how you didn't address how the Left used faked documents to lie about Bush being AWOL?

At least the crticism of Kerry was coming from veterans who wtnessed Kerry's conduct. You people didn't even have that....lol

POS civilians? lol

Try to stay on topic, doofus.

And lets say he did. Does that somehow undo his military service? Of course not. Putting your life on the line for months at a time isn't 'erased' by throwing pieces of metal over fence.

He was never, "on the front line". He was in one firefight the whole time he was in country.

POS civilians? lol

Try to stay on topic, doofus.

Oh, NOW, you want to stay on topic, followed up with the customary insult.

I give two shits the dude got shot. Really, I don't care. The point is the hypocrisy of you and your left loonies that think this is different than any cop shooting that we've hashed over time and again in here. SAME EXACT THING, and what's even funnier is your ignorance to it. Yeah, I know they thought he had a gun, ok, that is considered a threat, right, no difference than the kid in Ohio, or the kid in Ferguson. no fkn different. Even the kid in Chicago, and in the Chicago one you can see the kid on the video draw his knife, his weapon. Funny and the cop is the bad guy. Same scenario here and you're all, what a stupid fk for going for his gun, if that is what was happening. And calling it justified. LO fkn Loud. hypocrites all of you, no integrity and no class.

4i6Ckte.gif

POS civilians? lol

I don't know that he served. I don't know him. This is the internet. People lie on the internet.

For all I know this could be another case of "stolen valor." :)

4i6Ckte.gif

POS civilians? lol

I don't know that he served. I don't know him. This is the internet. People lie on the internet.

Exactly. We have an anonymous guy claiming specific military service. But can't back any of it factually.

The drunk wanna be militia man claiming to be a Green Beret whose records were 'sealed by Reagan' has a better case than our anonymous poster. As least we can verify the drunk wanna be was a man of an age to make it plausible. The poster could be a kid for all we know. Or a woman.

POS civilians? lol

Exactly. We have an anonymous guy claiming specific military service. But can't back any of it factually.

The drunk wanna be militia man claiming to be a Green Beret whose records were 'sealed by Reagan' has a better case than our anonymous poster. As least we can verify the drunk wanna be was a man of an age to make it plausible. The poster could be a kid for all we know. Or a woman.

Why do you hate our veterans?

POS civilians? lol

Why do you hate our veterans?

For the same reason that you hate all civilians?

Forum List

Back