Assholes making trouble in Oregon

The FBI said he was reaching for a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun.
Ain't good enough

It's good enough for me. There's another video of Ryan Bundy getting out of the car, then throwing his gun down on the ground.

LaVoy said he wouldn't spend any time in jail, and he got what he wanted.
why, it wasn't good enough when the cops in Chicago, Ferguson and Ohio saw what they saw, so how is it now you'll accept that as justification? Oh wait, you're a hypocrite that's why. hey Hypocrite, you're a fk.

Well, because that was Vietnam (the war; not a video game-you might have heard of it) I was probably used to being insulted long before you were born. So take your best shot. I never have understood why POS civilians think insults make them cute and witty.

POS civilians? lol

Its the 'you can't criticize me, I'm a veteran' schtick. The last refuge of the militia sympathists.

I said respect him and his service. I never said you had to agree with him.

Ya see, that's the problem with Liberals, you have no respect for anyone.
Like the right respected John Kerry for his service, right?

Like the Left respects ANYONE'S service?

I bet you think Bush 43 was AWOL. Don't you?
He was. That was proven.

Ain't good enough

It's good enough for me. There's another video of Ryan Bundy getting out of the car, then throwing his gun down on the ground.

why, it wasn't good enough when the cops in Chicago, Ferguson and Ohio saw what they saw, so how is it now you'll accept that as justification? Oh wait, you're a hypocrite that's why. hey Hypocrite, you're a fk.

LaVoy wasn't a 12 year old with a toy gun. His gun was real, and he promised to use it, you big dummy.

POS civilians? lol

Its the 'you can't criticize me, I'm a veteran' schtick. The last refuge of the militia sympathists.

He was. That was proven.

See what I mean?...LMAO!!

He was. That was proven.

No, not really.

He was. That was proven.

Laughing.......are you *so* desperate to abandon the topic that you'll take *any* reply from *any* poster on the question you asked me?

Ain't good enough

LaVoy wasn't a 12 year old with a toy gun. His gun was real, and he promised to use it, you big dummy.
naw he was an old fk what is the difference? are you saying 12 year olds can't shoot guns? Really, is that what you're trying to say? Why so many children shooting other children with guns they find? come on poindexter you're just a hypocrite, admit it.

And BTW poindexter, the 12 year old was waving a gun in his hand. Just saying, it was a gun. A threat right? Your definition now.

Ain't good enough

naw he was an old fk what is the difference? are you saying 12 year olds can't shoot guns? Really, is that what you're trying to say? Why so many children shooting other children with guns they find? come on poindexter you're just a hypocrite, admit it.

Try to type in English, Nancy.

Ain't good enough

maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read english poindexter.

He was. That was proven.

Laughing.......are you *so* desperate to abandon the topic that you'll take *any* reply from *any* poster on the question you asked me?

Hey, I love to watch Liberals side with the cops in a shooting. This is going to be comedy hold the next time a black dude gets shit.

But, if you people didn't have a double standard, you wouldn't have any standards at all.

Your words are a jumbled up whine fest.

Your words are a jumbled up whine fest.
no they aren't, you just don't want to answer for fear of proving your double standard. you fkn hypocrite.

He was. That was proven.

Hey, I love to watch Liberals side with the cops in a shooting. This is going to be comedy hold the next time a black dude gets shit.

But, if you people didn't have a double standard, you wouldn't have any standards at all.

The next time there is an armed occupation of federal property, done by a group of black people, you let me know.

Hell, the next time there is an armed protest by black people, you let me know.

Well, because that was Vietnam (the war; not a video game-you might have heard of it) I was probably used to being insulted long before you were born. So take your best shot. I never have understood why POS civilians think insults make them cute and witty.

POS civilians? lol

I don't speak for the left but I respect Kerry's service. Bush? Not so much. Unlike Kerry, he didn't volunteer to fight. And he got out early, not serving his full 6 years.

Last edited:
He came out with hands up and was losing his footing. He didnt have a gun on him. It looks to me like hr was shot by the shooter on the right, dropped his hands and was shot again. Incidentally...when an armed person is shot at that close range, the first thing law enfforcement does is remove the weapon. No weapon, they knew it. They started shooting the vehicle when it was initially stopped, when everybody inside was holding their hands up except for the girl in the back, a Christian singer, who was on the floorboards. When they shot the stopped vehicle repeatedly is when lavoy took off. He bailed because he was drawing fire. Nobody returned fire, there was no shootout. They complied until the feds started shooting at the stationary car full of people with their hands up.

Lavoy came out with his hands up and asked to talk to the sheriff. They shot him, his hand dropped, and they shot him some more.
You're such a dupe. :lol:

They guy was 15 feet away from his vehicle, which was stuck in a snow bank after he tried to flee from the law. How does one "lose their footing" for 15 feet?

:lmao:

And according to authorizes, he had a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the pocket he was reaching for. Even worse for your idiocy, the next guy exiting the vehicle throws something to the ground -- most likely a firearm.
maybe because it was a snow bank? Ever walk in one? hahahahahaahahaha, what a stupid question.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

It's on video. He didn't stumble. He walked for about 15; away from the road block and towards the trees; and then reached for his gun. Unlike everyone else who walked directly to the road block and never lowered their hands until they were restrained.

Which video game? Call Of Duty?
4i6Ckte.gif

POS civilians? lol

Service? What service? John Kerry is-and was- too busy is too busy serving himself to serve anyone else. Always has been; always will be.

Last edited:

POS civilians? lol

Service? What service? John Kerry is too busy is too busy serving himself to serve anyone else. Always has been; always will be.

Says you, citing yourself. The US military says otherwise. And they're an infinitely better source on who served than you are.

Forum List

Back