Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Patriot Goof arrested for Looting

An Oregon man involved in the armed standoff has been arrested on multiple charges today

Source: dKOS

Harney County resident Levi Majors answered the Ammon Bundy siren song of freedom and joined up with the armed militants at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge approximately two weeks ago. He appeared on camera for television news crews, helping the militants to remove cameras on the refuge ...

Levi Majors jumped in and announced that he intended to keep the cameras. As a Harney County resident, he said “I paid for this! These are mine!” Walking away with his prize, he noted “I’ve always wanted one of these!” You can watch him take the cameras at the approximately 5:20 mark of the video ....

January 26, 2016, Levi Major was arrested and booked for Aggravated Theft - I and Criminal Mischief. At this time there is no confirmation the arrest is related to the stolen cameras. . We’ll update ...

Read more: An Oregon man involved in the armed standoff has been arrested on multiple charges today

Patriot Goof arrested for Looting

An Oregon man involved in the armed standoff has been arrested on multiple charges today

Source: dKOS

Harney County resident Levi Majors answered the Ammon Bundy siren song of freedom and joined up with the armed militants at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge approximately two weeks ago. He appeared on camera for television news crews, helping the militants to remove cameras on the refuge ...

Levi Majors jumped in and announced that he intended to keep the cameras. As a Harney County resident, he said “I paid for this! These are mine!” Walking away with his prize, he noted “I’ve always wanted one of these!” You can watch him take the cameras at the approximately 5:20 mark of the video ....

Well shit. I've always wanted a tank. I should drop by the local US Armory and pick one up! After all, 'I paid for this. Its mine'.

Laughing....fuckin' sovereign citizens.

WHY MALHEUR MATTERS: Every year, birders flock to Harney County for events like this, giving the community a much-needed economic boost. Make sure this year's festival won't be in jeopardy and join the ‪#‎occupyathon‬ today at GoHomeMalheur.org ‪#‎Standup‬ to the ‪#‎OregonStandoff‬

12647422_789375281187964_2427556736013485538_n.jpg

Mom accused of child abuse hauls seven kids to Oregon for surreal performance before armed militants

Critics of the visit were dismayed at the idea of taking children into an armed occupation.

“You have these impressionable youth that are interacting with these extremists, and they look up to them as some sort of folk heroes when in reality they’re criminals,” said Daryl Johnson, a former senior analyst with Homeland Security. “What type of example is that setting? It’s raising the next generation of extremists.”

Mom accused of child abuse hauls seven kids to Oregon for surreal performance before armed militants

Critics of the visit were dismayed at the idea of taking children into an armed occupation.

“You have these impressionable youth that are interacting with these extremists, and they look up to them as some sort of folk heroes when in reality they’re criminals,” said Daryl Johnson, a former senior analyst with Homeland Security. “What type of example is that setting? It’s raising the next generation of extremists.”
that is sooo cringe-worthy. rw deadbeats :eusa_doh:

Reports coming in of arrests and shots fired in connection with the standoff at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in Oregon.

KATU television in Portland is reporting Ammon Bundy has been arrested:

KATU News has learned the leader of the armed occupation at Malheur Wildlife Refuge has been arrested, along with three other individuals Tuesday evening.
Sources tell KATU News there was some sort of engagement involving shots fired as the militia group was on its way to a meeting in John Day.
More soon ...
Breaking In Oregon Standoff

KEZI.com | Ammon Bundy Arrested

BURNS, Ore. -- Ammon Bundy and three others have been arrested near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and shots were fired, ABC News reports.

The Harney District Hospital in Burns is on lockdown, CNN reports.

Highway 395, near Burns, is closed near milepost 67 at the intersection with Highway 20, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation's website.

Bundy is a son of rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in a 2014 Nevada standoff with the federal government over grazing rights.

We will update this story as more information becomes available.

- See more at: KEZI.com | Ammon Bundy Arrested

Crook County is not Harney County, and what would a meeting there have to do with the problem at the Refuge? The people of Burns and Harney county have spoken with a near unanimous voice, they want the assholes out of their county.

Oh for fucks sake, Old Socks, the underlying problem is the .gov over reach and mis management of all of our public lands. I am sure that this is not clo9se enough to Harney County for you either:

And what about the situation with the monument that the .gov wants to create in Malheur County right next door?

Ammon Bundy is the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.
(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, and several of his followers in a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Shots were fired after authorities made the stop, the source said. It's not clear who fired first.

Developing story - more to come

CNN's Evan Perez contributed to this report.
Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested - CNN.com

where does Ammon get his authority to question the FBI...he gets it from the guns he struts around with...how about disarming him and putting him in a cage.....lets see how much authority he has then........

Please show me one, just one picture of Ammon Bundy strutting around with a gun.

Look dummkopf, they stated that they would shoot anyone trying to kick them out of the Refuge. And they have enough artillery to make it interesting. Occupying a Federal installation by force of arms is the definition of sedition.

They stated that they would protect themselves if attacked. But I really have to ask you this.

What actual artillery pieces do they have to make it interesting? Because the last time I checked, this is the definition of "artillery":

Artillery is a class of large military weapons built to fire munitions far beyond the range and power of infantry's small arms. Early artillery development focused on the ability to breach fortifications, and led to heavy, fairly immobile siege engines. As technology improved, lighter, more mobile field artillery developed for battlefield use. This development continues today; modern self-propelled artillery vehicles are highly mobile weapons of great versatility providing the largest share of an army's total firepower.

Link: Artillery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back