Assholes making trouble in Oregon

So you admit the feds are ambushing ranchers. Progress.

there certainly was an ambush set up at the second stop

complete with crossfire

it will be interesting to see how many bullet holes are in the truck

They spent 7 minutes trying to get Lavoy to surrender to a lawful probable cause warrant. He refused and led them on a high speed chase. Then tried to run a police blockade. Then tried to pull a 9mm pistol and murder an Oregon State Trooper.

And you're *still* trying to excuse this piece of shit?
Lavoy did not own a 9mm pistol so you are full of shit.

i do not know why a prudent "militia" guy would have a 9mm

over much more favorably sidearms
Lavoy was a rancher not a militia guy. The militia guys were originally there in Oregon protect a small family mining operation in 2014 and came to the assistance of ranchers that have been abused by BLM or others.

They didnt try to arrest him, they didnt speak at all. They had snipers in the trees and at least three on the ground who shot him. He was shot in the hip, the side, and the face.
They tazed him first and shot him nine times according to the autopsy.

the cops said three times

have not seen the autopsy

have a link

is this the governments autopsy

or the families autopsy
Reported from one of the attorney's for the defendants on the government autopsy.
Link?

complete with crossfire

They spent 7 minutes trying to get Lavoy to surrender to a lawful probable cause warrant. He refused and led them on a high speed chase. Then tried to run a police blockade. Then tried to pull a 9mm pistol and murder an Oregon State Trooper.

Lavoy was a rancher not a militia guy. The militia guys were originally there in Oregon protect a small family mining operation in 2014 and came to the assistance of ranchers that have been abused by BLM or others.
A rancher of government $$$ from taking in foster children.

complete with crossfire

i guess i would like to see whos name is the 4473 form

for that alleged 9mm

surely the ATF can figure that out

complete with crossfire

And your proof?
I've been keeping up on this through the people recording onsite and I have friends who live and work in Oregon who are keeping me updated.

complete with crossfire

your point is what

complete with crossfire

for that alleged 9mm

It came back as a reported stolen gun from two years previous.

for that alleged 9mm

It came back as a reported stolen gun from two years previous.

imagine that

complete with crossfire

no one is excusing anyone

you dont have the facts loser

It's on video.

a grainly edited drone video

with his hands up

caught in a crossfire

witnesses say 120 shot had been fired at the truck prior to this

Oh, well I saw the unedited version, and his hands were not up, they were reaching in his coat.

complete with crossfire

It's on video.

with his hands up

caught in a crossfire

Oh, well I saw the unedited version, and his hands were not up, they were reaching in his coat.

after he was blasted in the gut

complete with crossfire

I supposed you do not think when children need a place to go someone should not be providing services and they surely should not recieve payment for taking in those kids. You really can be a hypocr
They didnt try to arrest him, they didnt speak at all. They had snipers in the trees and at least three on the ground who shot him. He was shot in the hip, the side, and the face.

have a link

or the families autopsy
Reported from one of the attorney's for the defendants on the government autopsy.
Link?
You have a computer right? Do a little research it does work.

complete with crossfire

And your proof?
I've been keeping up on this through the people recording onsite and I have friends who live and work in Oregon who are keeping me updated.

You and Koshergirl should get together. I bet you know some of the same people, who knows some people, and those people know all about this situation.

Last edited:

complete with crossfire

for that alleged 9mm

I'm sure they can......and tell us how YOU can.

I supposed you do not think when children need a place to go someone should not be providing services and they surely should not recieve payment for taking in those kids. You really can be a hypocr

have a link

or the families autopsy
Link?
You have a computer right? Do a little research it does work.
So you have nothing but your own made up fantasies. Color me surprised. Really really surprised.

It's on video.

with his hands up

caught in a crossfire

Bullshit.

your point is what
I'm sorry for your lack of knowledge.

It's on video.

with his hands up

caught in a crossfire

He went down when he was blasted in the gut. He had his hands down before that.

It's on video.

with his hands up

caught in a crossfire

No, that's not what the video shows.

Forum List

Back