Assholes making trouble in Oregon

The guy wanted to die and he got what he wanted. The others, who turned themselves in, walked along their vehicle and never lowered their hands until they were in police custody.

Not Lavoy. Lavoy said he would not be taken alive. It was his choice to die because he preferred death than being in a "concrete box." His words.

He tried to escape from the FBI & OSP. That attempt failed him when he got his vehicle stuck in the snow. It was then he decided he would get himself killed. He would not be taken alive; he would get himself shot by police. So instead of walking along the vehicle to the police like the others, Finicum trotted away from the vehicle and towards the woods. Not to escape. Not to turn himself in. To clear the vehicle where others were still inside. He wanted police to shoot him but not near the others where they could get hurt. He wanted the police to shoot him dead but didn't want anyone else with him get injured because of his choice to avoid going to jail. So he kept his hands up so police wouldn't shoot until he cleared the vehicle. While shouting at police to shoot him -- he lowered his hands in a threatening motion to go for his gun, knowing full well the consequences of that action.

That's what he wanted.

That's what he got.

That's what can be seen on the video released by the FBI and no other video will show it any differently.
I already posted that assisted suicide by a physician is the only legal assisted suicide in Oregon. So the murder is illegal assisted suicide. Hmmmmmmmmm, murder is murder.
Are you fucking retarded?
Yes, he is. Very much so.
you don't have any balls eh? you got something to say to me say it you fk. I know for most of the time you're on here, you say nothing.
LOL

I'm fairly confident I've already called you a fucking retard. I'm merely confirming the observation of others who have come to the same conclusion based on your retarded posts.

I second 'fucking retard'.

The guy wanted to die and he got what he wanted. The others, who turned themselves in, walked along their vehicle and never lowered their hands until they were in police custody.

Not Lavoy. Lavoy said he would not be taken alive. It was his choice to die because he preferred death than being in a "concrete box." His words.

He tried to escape from the FBI & OSP. That attempt failed him when he got his vehicle stuck in the snow. It was then he decided he would get himself killed. He would not be taken alive; he would get himself shot by police. So instead of walking along the vehicle to the police like the others, Finicum trotted away from the vehicle and towards the woods. Not to escape. Not to turn himself in. To clear the vehicle where others were still inside. He wanted police to shoot him but not near the others where they could get hurt. He wanted the police to shoot him dead but didn't want anyone else with him get injured because of his choice to avoid going to jail. So he kept his hands up so police wouldn't shoot until he cleared the vehicle. While shouting at police to shoot him -- he lowered his hands in a threatening motion to go for his gun, knowing full well the consequences of that action.

That's what he wanted.

That's what he got.

That's what can be seen on the video released by the FBI and no other video will show it any differently.
I already posted that assisted suicide by a physician is the only legal assisted suicide in Oregon. So the murder is illegal assisted suicide. Hmmmmmmmmm, murder is murder.
Self defense is not murder.

Nope. Lavoy Finnicum was a wanna-be cop killer. The Oregon State Trooper he was trying to pull a gun out to murder shot him before Lavoy could hurt any cop.

My sympathies are with the officer and his family. Taking a life is something that Trooper is going to have to live with for the rest of his own. Even if he had no choice but to save his own life by taking that of the wanna-be cop killer.
Umm.. the police shot Finicum in self defense.

they did, hmm I could actually see that, the weak as suckers drawing in their prey and then not knowing what it was they actually captured in their trap. hahahahahahahaha, yep and old man unarmed, better shoot that fker cause he may age em to death.
Lying that he was unarmed doesn't actually help your position.

Nope. Lavoy Finnicum was a wanna-be cop killer. The Oregon State Trooper he was trying to pull a gun out to murder shot him before Lavoy could hurt any cop.

My sympathies are with the officer and his family. Taking a life is something that Trooper is going to have to live with for the rest of his own. Even if he had no choice but to save his own life by taking that of the wanna-be cop killer.
let's see that video? The one already posted up does not show this so please any time now, post up that video.

Laughing.....how fucking lazy are you? You don't deny the video exists. You just don't want to be bothered to spend the 2 minutes to find it.

I'm looking right at it. Its 26 minutes and 28 seconds long titled "Complete, Unedited Video of Joint FBI and OSP Operation 01/26/2016" published on Jan 28, 2016 on youtube.

Go find it yourself, you lazy fk.
you have no video that shows him reaching for anything other than the ground as he falls. But you keep going with that, and I'll keep rebutting your dumb ass.

Reaching for the ground.....while standing?

Sigh......that's got to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. You can't be bothered to just go to youtube and look at the video. How is your desperate, willful ignorance our problem?
what the fk are you talking about, I looked at all the video, and to date not one shows what you say. Sorry fk, you're in error. Unless of course you have one that can zoom in. You have one of those? how about the audio yet, you got that? If not then yeah, i've seen them and doesn't back your claim at all.

you don't have any balls eh? you got something to say to me say it you fk. I know for most of the time you're on here, you say nothing.
LOL

I'm fairly confident I've already called you a fucking retard. I'm merely confirming the observation of others who have come to the same conclusion based on your retarded posts.

you guys are fking busy then eh?

they did, hmm I could actually see that, the weak as suckers drawing in their prey and then not knowing what it was they actually captured in their trap. hahahahahahahaha, yep and old man unarmed, better shoot that fker cause he may age em to death.
was there a gun in his hand? If not, he was unarmed.

let's see that video? The one already posted up does not show this so please any time now, post up that video.

Laughing.....how fucking lazy are you? You don't deny the video exists. You just don't want to be bothered to spend the 2 minutes to find it.

I'm looking right at it. Its 26 minutes and 28 seconds long titled "Complete, Unedited Video of Joint FBI and OSP Operation 01/26/2016" published on Jan 28, 2016 on youtube.

you have no video that shows him reaching for anything other than the ground as he falls. But you keep going with that, and I'll keep rebutting your dumb ass.
The whole world has the video idiot. They even have it in enlarged slow motion. You are a disgrace to the memory of Slow Draw Festus Lavoy and his teenage girlfriend.

LOL

Dude....you denied that Finnicum was armed. That's retarded. They found a pistol in the very pocket he was reaching for. You refuse to watch the video the FBI posted of the entire operation. That's fucking retarded.

And don't get me started about your 'abandoned under the law' idiocy.

The whole world has the video idiot. They even have it in enlarged slow motion. You are a disgrace to the memory of Slow Draw Festus Lavoy and his teenage girlfriend.

Yeah, but if he refuses to watch the video, he can just imagine whatever he wants.

I said zoom, enlarged is not zoom. I saw the slow motion and it still doesn't back your claim.

LOL

Dude....you denied that Finnicum was armed. That's retarded. They found a pistol in the very pocket he was reaching for. You refuse to watch the video the FBI posted of the entire operation. That's fucking retarded.

here, let me state a third, fourth and fifth time, he had no gun in his hands. unarmed.

Yeah, but if he refuses to watch the video, he can just imagine whatever he wants.
hahahahahahahahahahhaa post one up fk

LOL

here, let me state a third, fourth and fifth time, he had no gun in his hands. unarmed.

He was reaching for a gun. Armed.

Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Anyone can watch the video and demonstrate for themselves that you're clueless.

This is a worst case scenario for you militia fucks. As the video offers demonstrable evidence that you're delusional, paranoid, irrational fools. And can't be trusted. As if the militia backpedalling once the FBI announced they had a video wasn't demonstration enough.

hahahahahahahahahahhaa post one up fk

You refuse to watch the video, or even look it up. And now insist that unless I post if for you, it doesn't exist?

Laughing......good luck with that. Though certainly you'll understand why the militia movement is a national laughing stock. And should be.

See that? Right there is one of your posts which reaffirms you're a fucking retard. Hell, I just a moment ago point out how your own posts demonstrate it; and here you go, proving me right again.
thumbsup.gif

Fucking retard.... a person carrying a side arm is armed. The firearm need not be in their hand for them to be armed.

See that? Right there is one of your posts which reaffirms you're a fucking retard. Hell, I just a moment ago point out how your own posts demonstrate it; and here you go, proving me right again.
thumbsup.gif

Fucking retard.... a person carrying a side arm is armed. The firearm need not be in their hand for them to be armed.
I never said he had a gun or not yet fool, I merely asked you if he had a gun in his hand. you never answered.

Seems JC is intent on proving he's not a fucking retard -- by demonstrating he's far more insane than a fucking retard.
:lmao:

Seems JC is intent on proving he's not a fucking retard -- by demonstrating he's far more insane than a fucking retard.
:lmao:
I see you have nothing of real substance that you can use as evidence. so there isn't more to discuss.

thumbsup.gif

I never said he had a gun or not yet fool, I merely asked you if he had a gun in his hand. you never answered.
Of course I answered. Now you're idiocally claiming he was unarmed. Since the definition of armed is to be furnished with a firearm, which isn't limited to hold it in one's hand, you saying he was unarmed is the same as you saying he didn't have a gun on him.

Sadly, you're simply too fucking retarded to comprehend the implications of your own deluded commentary.

Forum List

Back