Assholes making trouble in Oregon

they did, hmm I could actually see that, the weak as suckers drawing in their prey and then not knowing what it was they actually captured in their trap. hahahahahahahaha, yep and old man unarmed, better shoot that fker cause he may age em to death.
Lying that he was unarmed doesn't actually help your position.
was there a gun in his hand? If not, he was unarmed.
See that? Right there is one of your posts which reaffirms you're a fucking retard. Hell, I just a moment ago point out how your own posts demonstrate it; and here you go, proving me right again.
thumbsup.gif

Fucking retard.... a person carrying a side arm is armed. The firearm need not be in their hand for them to be armed.
I never said he had a gun or not yet fool, I merely asked you if he had a gun in his hand. you never answered.
Of course I answered. Now you're idiocally claiming he was unarmed. Since the definition of armed is to be furnished with a firearm, which isn't limited to hold it in one's hand, you saying he was unarmed is the same as you saying he didn't have a gun on him.

Sadly, you're simply too fucking retarded to comprehend the implications of your own deluded commentary.
you never said whether he had a gun in his hand or not.

LOL

I'm fairly confident I've already called you a fucking retard. I'm merely confirming the observation of others who have come to the same conclusion based on your retarded posts.

I second 'fucking retard'.
you guys are fking busy then eh?

Dude....you denied that Finnicum was armed. That's retarded. They found a pistol in the very pocket he was reaching for. You refuse to watch the video the FBI posted of the entire operation. That's fucking retarded.

And don't get me started about your 'abandoned under the law' idiocy.
here, let me state a third, fourth and fifth time, he had no gun in his hands. unarmed.

He was reaching for a gun. Armed.

Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Anyone can watch the video and demonstrate for themselves that you're clueless.

This is a worst case scenario for you militia fucks. As the video offers demonstrable evidence that you're delusional, paranoid, irrational fools. And can't be trusted. As if the militia backpedalling once the FBI announced they had a video wasn't demonstration enough.
Actually it demonstrates that you agree with murdering an unarmed rancher. Again he was not militia and every news outlet that calls Lavoy anything but a rancher proves themselves to be nothing more than liars and shills not worth listening to or watching. If you can't tell the truth it is possible you do not know what it is. This thing has been coming about for years. If you want to support the UN and their gestapo tactics you have that right but do not expect everyone else to go along with you.

I already posted that assisted suicide by a physician is the only legal assisted suicide in Oregon. So the murder is illegal assisted suicide. Hmmmmmmmmm, murder is murder.
Self defense is not murder.

Nope. Lavoy Finnicum was a wanna-be cop killer. The Oregon State Trooper he was trying to pull a gun out to murder shot him before Lavoy could hurt any cop.

My sympathies are with the officer and his family. Taking a life is something that Trooper is going to have to live with for the rest of his own. Even if he had no choice but to save his own life by taking that of the wanna-be cop killer.
let's see that video? The one already posted up does not show this so please any time now, post up that video.

Laughing.....how fucking lazy are you? You don't deny the video exists. You just don't want to be bothered to spend the 2 minutes to find it.

I'm looking right at it. Its 26 minutes and 28 seconds long titled "Complete, Unedited Video of Joint FBI and OSP Operation 01/26/2016" published on Jan 28, 2016 on youtube.

Go find it yourself, you lazy fk.
you have no video that shows him reaching for anything other than the ground as he falls. But you keep going with that, and I'll keep rebutting your dumb ass.
Retard confirmed.

they did, hmm I could actually see that, the weak as suckers drawing in their prey and then not knowing what it was they actually captured in their trap. hahahahahahahaha, yep and old man unarmed, better shoot that fker cause he may age em to death.
See that? Right there is one of your posts which reaffirms you're a fucking retard. Hell, I just a moment ago point out how your own posts demonstrate it; and here you go, proving me right again.
thumbsup.gif

Fucking retard.... a person carrying a side arm is armed. The firearm need not be in their hand for them to be armed.
I never said he had a gun or not yet fool, I merely asked you if he had a gun in his hand. you never answered.
Of course I answered. Now you're idiocally claiming he was unarmed. Since the definition of armed is to be furnished with a firearm, which isn't limited to hold it in one's hand, you saying he was unarmed is the same as you saying he didn't have a gun on him.

Sadly, you're simply too fucking retarded to comprehend the implications of your own deluded commentary.
Where did he say that?????

thumbsup.gif

When he said Finicum was unarmed.

thumbsup.gif

I didn't see him say that. Quote and link, please.

Meanwhile...

In the real world...

The BLM is being advised, nicely for the time being, that their services are neither wanted, warranted...nor legal, and they need to get the fuck off land that belongs to others.

Lane County commmissioners agree to help fund lawsuit against BLM Western Oregon management plan | Local | Eugene, Oregon

Dude....you denied that Finnicum was armed. That's retarded. They found a pistol in the very pocket he was reaching for. You refuse to watch the video the FBI posted of the entire operation. That's fucking retarded.

here, let me state a third, fourth and fifth time, he had no gun in his hands. unarmed.

Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Anyone can watch the video and demonstrate for themselves that you're clueless.

This is a worst case scenario for you militia fucks. As the video offers demonstrable evidence that you're delusional, paranoid, irrational fools. And can't be trusted. As if the militia backpedalling once the FBI announced they had a video wasn't demonstration enough.
Actually it demonstrates that you agree with murdering an unarmed rancher. Again he was not militia and every news outlet that calls Lavoy anything but a rancher proves themselves to be nothing more than liars and shills not worth listening to or watching. If you can't tell the truth it is possible you do not know what it is. This thing has been coming about for years. If you want to support the UN and their gestapo tactics you have that right but do not expect everyone else to go along with you.

They found a 9mm pistol in the pocket that Finicum was reaching for. One that resisted arrest, refused to surrender to police, lead them on a high speech chase, tried to run a police blockade......and ended with him reaching for a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

Claiming he was 'unarmed' because he couldn't get the gun out of his pocket fast enough to murder the Officer is laughable.

There's the indictment. Filed the February 3nd.

The arrests were January 26th.

Now I'm not math whiz, but I'm pretty sure that February 3nd comes *after* January 26th. Not before it.

Making our resident militia groupies 'conspiracy' about why Finicium's name wasn't in the indictment rather obvious. Lavoy is dead. You don't indict deadmen.

Last edited:

He was not unarmed.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

New definition...if a gun is not in your hand, you are "unarmed"? cool

thumbsup.gif

Meanwhile...

In the real world...

The BLM is being advised, nicely for the time being, that their services are neither wanted, warranted...nor legal, and they need to get the fuck off land that belongs to others.

Lane County commmissioners agree to help fund lawsuit against BLM Western Oregon management plan | Local | Eugene, Oregon
It's in the quote you posted even. :eusa_doh:

"was there a gun in his hand? If not, he was unarmed." ~ an idiot

thumbsup.gif

New definition...if a gun is not in your hand, you are "unarmed"? cool
Fucking retards have their own definition for words.

Sooooo...we don't have a quotation of him actually saying t

Meanwhile...

In the real world...

You fucking idiot. That's a definition of the term.

Meanwhile...

In the real world...

Yep...that's pretty much what we'd expect from you Allie. Tell us more about the long time resident of that area that speaks with an English accent....from England.

Meanwhile...

In the real world...

Thanks for the deranged conservative lesson. Now for the in English...

armed

furnished with weapons

See that? One need not be holding a gun in their hand to be armed. Being furnished with one is sufficient.

Forum List

Back