Assholes making trouble in Oregon

I've watched the video. Watched as the police tried to arrest Lavoy on a lawful probable cause warrant. And Lavoy refusing to surrender, eventually tearing away in his vehicle and racing toward the police blockade. Watched as Lavoy swerved to the left at the last minute, trying to run the blockade but getting caught in the snow. Watched as he ran from his car, got about 15 feet before being cornered by State Troopers. Watched as he reached for his pistol and tried to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper.

Wow, you got that down real well. Almost like a chant. Or a robot. You and Carla and bodeaca(?) and the others. Chanting what you've been told like it's a mantra. Like a primitive tribe praying to it's tree god or something. High speed chase. Reaching for a gun. Murder an Oregon State Trooper. Rinse, repeat.

I only asked you of your opinion of how fast he was going. I was hoping you were capable of independent analysis and thought. I see now that you are not. Otherwise you might have just answered my question instead of repeating the mantra your .gov have fed you.

I've watched the video. Watched as the police tried to arrest Lavoy on a lawful probable cause warrant. And Lavoy refusing to surrender, eventually tearing away in his vehicle and racing toward the police blockade. Watched as Lavoy swerved to the left at the last minute, trying to run the blockade but getting caught in the snow. Watched as he ran from his car, got about 15 feet before being cornered by State Troopers. Watched as he reached for his pistol and tried to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper.

Wow, you got that down real well. Almost like a chant. Or a robot. You and Carla and bodeaca(?) and the others. Chanting what you've been told like it's a mantra. Like a primitive tribe praying to it's tree god or something. High speed chase. Reaching for a gun. Murder an Oregon State Trooper. Rinse, repeat.

I only asked you of your opinion of how fast he was going. I was hoping you were capable of independent analysis and thought. I see now that you are not. Otherwise you might have just answered my question instead of repeating the mantra your .gov have fed you.

the way in which they set up the roadblock borders on criminal if not criminal under state and fed statutes

where could they have gone with snow three feet deep in each ditch

a simple road strip across the road would have done the trick

then the cops set up a crossfire upon themselves

no wonder the feds are trying to cover it up

the way in which they set up the roadblock borders on criminal if not criminal under state and fed statutes

The video they released was tampered with as well. That blurry spot...fake.

Sooooo...we don't have a quotation of him actually saying t
I didn't see him say that. Quote and link, please.

Meanwhile...

In the real world...

The BLM is being advised, nicely for the time being, that their services are neither wanted, warranted...nor legal, and they need to get the fuck off land that belongs to others.

Lane County commmissioners agree to help fund lawsuit against BLM Western Oregon management plan | Local | Eugene, Oregon
It's in the quote you posted even. :eusa_doh:

"was there a gun in his hand? If not, he was unarmed." ~ an idiot

You fucking idiot. That's a definition of the term.
Thanks for the deranged conservative lesson. Now for the in English...

armed

furnished with weapons

See that? One need not be holding a gun in their hand to be armed. Being furnished with one is sufficient.
Well I'm still waiting for proof, and you haven't provided it
Sufficient proof that you're a fucking retard has been amply provided.

Most of it by you.
:2up::banana:

edited and tapered with

the cop cams and car cams need to be released

any radio talk

and the witnesses cell phone recording

It's in the quote you posted even. :eusa_doh:

"was there a gun in his hand? If not, he was unarmed." ~ an idiot

armed

furnished with weapons

See that? One need not be holding a gun in their hand to be armed. Being furnished with one is sufficient.

Most of it by you.

it is clear that the shooter(s) did not use Reasonable restraint in the shooting

Faster than he was going at the very beginning of the video. And fast enough that he couldn't stop in time without crashing into either the roadblock or the snow despite hitting his brakes approximately 10 car lengths prior to reaching the road block. Considering a rule of thumb where one car length for every 10 MPH is needed for stopping, he must have been going pretty damn fast.

edited and tapered with

any radio talk

Oh? In what way was that video edited and tampered with?

edited and tapered with

any radio talk

release the information

armed

furnished with weapons

Most of it by you.

it is clear that the shooter(s) did not use Reasonable restraint in the shooting
Shooters.

edited and tapered with

any radio talk

release the information

It wont be released. Our govt no longer operates under the rule of law, and never will again until we force them.

armed

furnished with weapons

Most of it by you.

Shooters.

edited and tapered with

any radio talk

release the information

It wont be released. Our govt no longer operates under the rule of law, and never will again until we force them.

Go for it Annie Oakley, and say hello to McVeigh and Koresh when you see them.

edited and tapered with

any radio talk

release the information
You said the video they released is edited and tampered with.

Are you now admitting you were bullshitting?

Faster than he was going at the very beginning of the video. And fast enough that he couldn't stop in time without crashing into either the roadblock or the snow despite hitting his brakes approximately 10 car lengths prior to reaching the road block. Considering a rule of thumb where one car length for every 10 MPH is needed for stopping, he must have been going pretty damn fast.
I thought he breached the road block? Now you're saying he braked. hmmmmmmmm

I thought he breached the road block? Now you're saying he braked. hmmmmmmmm
When did I ever deny he hit his brakes? Can you post sober?

edited and tapered with

any radio talk

release the information
You said the video they released is edited and tampered with.

Are you now admitting you were bullshitting?
Count the frames that is if you can count.

Forum List

Back