Assholes making trouble in Oregon

The video they released was tampered with as well. That blurry spot...fake.

edited and tapered with

the cop cams and car cams need to be released

any radio talk

and the witnesses cell phone recording
Oh? In what way was that video edited and tampered with?

release the information
You said the video they released is edited and tampered with.

Are you now admitting you were bullshitting?
Count the frames that is if you can count.
Count what frames? I watched a video which doesn't indicate individual frames. Where do you see frames?

edited and tapered with

the cop cams and car cams need to be released

any radio talk

and the witnesses cell phone recording

release the information

Count what frames? I watched a video which doesn't indicate individual frames. Where do you see frames?
Maybe you need to educate yourself a little better. Not my job to do it for you.

I've watched the video. Watched as the police tried to arrest Lavoy on a lawful probable cause warrant. And Lavoy refusing to surrender, eventually tearing away in his vehicle and racing toward the police blockade. Watched as Lavoy swerved to the left at the last minute, trying to run the blockade but getting caught in the snow. Watched as he ran from his car, got about 15 feet before being cornered by State Troopers. Watched as he reached for his pistol and tried to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper.

Wow, you got that down real well. Almost like a chant. Or a robot. You and Carla and bodeaca(?) and the others. Chanting what you've been told like it's a mantra. Like a primitive tribe praying to it's tree god or something. High speed chase. Reaching for a gun. Murder an Oregon State Trooper. Rinse, repeat.

I only asked you of your opinion of how fast he was going. I was hoping you were capable of independent analysis and thought. I see now that you are not. Otherwise you might have just answered my question instead of repeating the mantra your .gov have fed you.

They were actually going very slowly, because they were taking one of their children, a little girl named Polly, to the hospital, because she had contracted polio, and they did not want to frighten her with fast driving, since it made her asthma worse, and made it difficult for her to breathe. Unfortunately, when they were forced into a snowbank, Polly went through the window and froze to death in the snow while the FBI was busy planting guns on all the occupants. Before she died, she was heard to say, "Teacher says that every time a round is fired, an angel gets it's wings!".

release the information

Maybe you need to educate yourself a little better. Not my job to do it for you.

I notice you haven't yet said just how the video was tampered with.....your talk of counting frames would seem to indicate that something was either edited in or removed, but what that is remains undisclosed.

I've watched the video. Watched as the police tried to arrest Lavoy on a lawful probable cause warrant. And Lavoy refusing to surrender, eventually tearing away in his vehicle and racing toward the police blockade. Watched as Lavoy swerved to the left at the last minute, trying to run the blockade but getting caught in the snow. Watched as he ran from his car, got about 15 feet before being cornered by State Troopers. Watched as he reached for his pistol and tried to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper.

Wow, you got that down real well. Almost like a chant. Or a robot. You and Carla and bodeaca(?) and the others. Chanting what you've been told like it's a mantra. Like a primitive tribe praying to it's tree god or something. High speed chase. Reaching for a gun. Murder an Oregon State Trooper. Rinse, repeat.

I only asked you of your opinion of how fast he was going. I was hoping you were capable of independent analysis and thought. I see now that you are not. Otherwise you might have just answered my question instead of repeating the mantra your .gov have fed you.
Faster than he was going at the very beginning of the video. And fast enough that he couldn't stop in time without crashing into either the roadblock or the snow despite hitting his brakes approximately 10 car lengths prior to reaching the road block. Considering a rule of thumb where one car length for every 10 MPH is needed for stopping, he must have been going pretty damn fast.
I thought he breached the road block? Now you're saying he braked. hmmmmmmmm
When did I ever deny he hit his brakes? Can you post sober?
dude you all on the libturd end of this thing all post the same shit. So did you necessarily say he ran a road block, I'm not going to go back and rehash the entire thread. The fact that he braked points out that he didn't run the road block. If not you, you should tell your peers on here he didn't and then tell them to stop posting he did.

release the information

Thanks for confirming you're full of shit.
thumbsup.gif

release the information

thumbsup.gif
Your welcome thank you for showing your unwillingness to take the time to learn for yourself.

release the information

I notice you haven't yet said just how the video was tampered with.....your talk of counting frames would seem to indicate that something was either edited in or removed, but what that is remains undisclosed.
The blurred part of the video is an obvious and amateur manipulation.

hey yo class, here is an update:

FBI video of Robert ‘LaVoy’ Finicum shooting in Oregon fails to calm uproar

"Even with the video, however, Robert W. Taylor, a professor at the University of Texas at Dallas whose areas of expertise include police use of force, said, “It’s just too early to tell what’s going on here.”

“Before you can say that this [shooting] is justifiable, you’re going to have to work at all the evidence, and right now this video doesn’t show enough to determine whether or not this was a justifiable shooting,” said Mr. Taylor, adding, “Obviously they’re going to have to come up with more than just this thing.”"

The blurred part of the video is an obvious and amateur manipulation.
Do mercenary groups hire professional editors?

BTW, I did see a bit different video today, but it makes it more clear that he never reached in his jacket, ever. oopsssssss..........oh wait for the other videos. I can't wait.

Faster than he was going at the very beginning of the video. And fast enough that he couldn't stop in time without crashing into either the roadblock or the snow despite hitting his brakes approximately 10 car lengths prior to reaching the road block. Considering a rule of thumb where one car length for every 10 MPH is needed for stopping, he must have been going pretty damn fast.

Wow, just wow, ace. Your ignorance is showing, but since you are chanting the same mantra that the rest of the robots are it doesn't surprise me.

That rule of thumb is for the distance to keep between you and the car in front of you, ace. Nothing at all to do with stopping. But since you say it was 10 car lengths, let's see what the facts are:

The average car driving at 20 mph will travel 20 feet before coming to a complete stop, however a car travelling at 40 mph will take 80 ft to come to a stop – that’s why it’s SO important not to exceed the speed limit.

stoppingdistances.jpg

Source: Stopping distances - ingenie® Young Driver's Guide

So according to your estimate of ten car lengths, he was going what I estimated from watching the video: around 40 MPH TOPS. And I actually think he may have tried to plow his way around the roadblock and failed.

Here, check this out. I slowed it to 15% and zoomed only as much as to be able to see both parties at the same time:

The first shot is fired by the officer near the bottom of the screen. I believe it was around 1:20 or so. It is just coming out of the blurry stage. You can see the puff from the muzzle. You can see the rifle recoil several more times as LaVoy tries to keep his hands up until he does finally reach down to his jacket while he stomps in a little circle, bewildered, shot and about to get the kill shot from the officer at the top of the screen from a handgun.

thumbsup.gif
Your welcome thank you for showing your unwillingness to take the time to learn for yourself.
I learned you are full of shit. That about covers it.
thumbsup.gif

hey yo class, here is an update:

FBI video of Robert ‘LaVoy’ Finicum shooting in Oregon fails to calm uproar

"Even with the video, however, Robert W. Taylor, a professor at the University of Texas at Dallas whose areas of expertise include police use of force, said, “It’s just too early to tell what’s going on here.”

“Before you can say that this [shooting] is justifiable, you’re going to have to work at all the evidence, and right now this video doesn’t show enough to determine whether or not this was a justifiable shooting,” said Mr. Taylor, adding, “Obviously they’re going to have to come up with more than just this thing.”"
Looks justified to me...

... I suppose y'all think that video was edited too?

Here, check this out. I slowed it to 15% and zoomed only as much as to be able to see both parties at the same time:

The first shot is fired by the officer near the bottom of the screen. I believe it was around 1:20 or so. It is just coming out of the blurry stage. You can see the puff from the muzzle. You can see the rifle recoil several more times as LaVoy tries to keep his hands up until he does finally reach down to his jacket while he stomps in a little circle, bewildered, shot and about to get the kill shot from the officer at the top of the screen from a handgun.

That doesn't look that way to me. To me, the first indication I see a shot was fired is at the 1:27 mark.

Nope, can't make it out. Went to youtube and zoomed there to 170 percent and still couldn't see any puff of smoke. Although, it does look like him turning initially was due to perhaps getting hit and he looked like he was disoriented after.

BTW, I never see him reach for his jacket before he falls. And his arms were indeed up at the kill shot.

Like it matters what faun believes. The statist losers who have NOTHING except whatis given to them by others are just mentally ill entitlement weirdoes. I guarantee that their neighbors despise and fear them...and as felons and mentaly incapacitated persons, they're nonentities anyway.

Forum List

Back