Assimilation in America

Ah, so those teachings of Jesus (love your enemies and pray for them) you simply ignore? You must agree with Muhammad then, one should kill their enemies?

Talk is cheap - come find out sis.
You didn't answer the question. Do you obey the teachings of the Christ, yes or no? You're sounding rather ISIS to me.
Ah, so those teachings of Jesus (love your enemies and pray for them) you simply ignore? You must agree with Muhammad then, one should kill their enemies?

You didn't answer the question. Do you obey the teachings of the Christ, yes or no? You're sounding rather ISIS to me.

Come find out darling
Yep, ISIS in America. Another case in point - he refuses to accept reality and change his backwards ways.

So you want me to be like the muslims in Manchester and the London Bridge - your heroes.
No, I want you to be like the peaceful Muslims here who can deal with real life. And deal with the fact that their God isn't the only God. Their lifestyle isn't the only lifestyle. Can you manage that much?

Come find out darling
Yep, ISIS in America. Another case in point - he refuses to accept reality and change his backwards ways.

So you want me to be like the muslims in Manchester and the London Bridge - your heroes.
No, I want you to be like the peaceful Muslims here who can deal with real life. And deal with the fact their God isn't the only God.

I can deal.

Come find out darling

No, I want you to be like the peaceful Muslims here who can deal with real life. And deal with the fact their God isn't the only God.

I can deal.
Wonderful to hear. Simply wonderful. So, we can stop fighting about all the things in the OP and you can accept life in modern America?

There are so many here who simply refuse to assimilate. They want their God to rule. They can't accept a secular state, pluralism, tolerance, religious freedom, freedom of speech, things like gays having equal rights, the science of climate change, evolution, rights for women, human sexuality, legal induced abortion, transgender people (especially children), etc. They just won't get with modern life preferring their old-fashioned ways, outdated views, dogmatic ideologies instead of embracing the American Way which is based on liberalism. They fear all things new and different, especially people from other nations. They are sectarian to the core, splitting over the most minor issues of theology and politics. They want to turn back the clock to what they see as the Good Old Days (which never even existed).

So, I must ask, just when are the Christians going to get with the program and accept life in America? When will they assimilate?

I thought antigod rants went in the religion area? Anyway, I'm not so worried about christians as. Am Muslim as it's the Muslims who tend to blow folks up for not listening. Theat said, here is a democrat liberal religious freak for you to consider.

Report: Girl's genital mutilation injury worse than doctor claims

The details emerged as Nagarwala and two others were indicted Wednesday on genital mutilation charges in U.S. District Court, where the trio are accused of targeting young girls for years to carry out what prosecutors have described as a barbaric and illegal ritual. In this case, prosecutors say, when Nagarwala and her cohorts were discovered, they lied, deleted evidence and tried to hush others in their religious community to keep their crime a secret.

Come find out darling

I can deal.
Wonderful to hear. Simply wonderful. So, we can stop fighting about all the things in the OP and you can accept life in modern America?

Sure - modern america = no Hillary the Hag
ACCEPTED!!!

Come find out darling

No, I want you to be like the peaceful Muslims here who can deal with real life. And deal with the fact that their God isn't the only God. Their lifestyle isn't the only lifestyle. Can you manage that much?

These muslims:

I think you should go try - and please have it recorded.
Do you have plans to fight back? How un-Christ-like of you.

You will find out sugar.

Good lord what a stupid little school boy.

Sorry I can't keep it at your intellectual level by posting those brilliant " I had sex with your mom" masterpieces.

So mature.

That should work out well for you.

Come find out darling

These muslims:

Dickheads come in all stripes:

Portland train stabbing suspect Jeremy Christian has outbursts in court

Do you have plans to fight back? How un-Christ-like of you.

You will find out sugar.

Sorry I can't keep it at your intellectual level by posting those brilliant " I had sex with your mom" masterpieces.

So mature.

One must understand his audience and meet them on their level.

You will find out sugar.

So mature.

One must understand his audience and meet them on their level.

Like Hillary the Hag did?

You are saying that people who liVe here and have always lived here need to assimilate?
Indeed they do. Now, will they?

People adapt. Even the lower form of animals adapt to changing conditions - Conservatives rebel, they hate the idea of change unless the idea fits within the locked box of conservative thought. Which by the way is mostly emotional and based on ignorance and false narratives.

Of course liberal thinking can be as uncritical as that of conservatives, so to better understand this social media - which is anti social most of the time - read this:

Want to be a better critical thinker? Here’s how to spot false narratives and “weaponized lies”

There are so many here who simply refuse to assimilate. They want their God to rule. They can't accept a secular state, pluralism, tolerance, religious freedom, freedom of speech, things like gays having equal rights, the science of climate change, evolution, rights for women, human sexuality, legal induced abortion, transgender people (especially children), etc. They just won't get with modern life preferring their old-fashioned ways, outdated views, dogmatic ideologies instead of embracing the American Way which is based on liberalism. They fear all things new and different, especially people from other nations. They are sectarian to the core, splitting over the most minor issues of theology and politics. They want to turn back the clock to what they see as the Good Old Days (which never even existed).

So, I must ask, just when are the Christians going to get with the program and accept life in America? When will they assimilate?

th

^^^Refuses to assimilate with another culture demands everyone be like him^^^

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I fit in here just great. I can deal with the married gay guys (with kids) down the block. I think they are Buddhists (and Vegan). No skin off my nose.

upload_2017-6-5_9-50-53.jpeg

If you fit in great where you're at then why are you whining?

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

I fit in here just great. I can deal with the married gay guys (with kids) down the block. I think they are Buddhists (and Vegan). No skin off my nose.

View attachment 131085

*****CHUCKLE*****

Whining? Ah, no. I'm wondering (when the Christians are going to assimilate into America)?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 131085

*****CHUCKLE*****

Whining? Ah, no. I'm wondering (when the Christians are going to assimilate into America)?

Right after we vet them all and Trump travel bans them from traveling to church.

Forum List

Back