Assuming Amy Barrett Is Next.What False Accusations Will The Left Come Up With.

maybe joe biden has some

Groping Uncle Joe wil lhave ALOT of explaining to do if he runs in 2020.

at the age of 3, baby amy lost her temper at flung a bowl of froot loops at her brother, sending him to the hospital with a broken nose

Damn.

Now I can’t even be a Supreme Court Justice.

I busted my brother’s face with a bowl of M&Ms that we tugged over when I was toddler.

When I was 12, I lost my temper and lightly smacked my little sister, oh well, there goes my chances

I shot a frog with a BB gun when I was 10, I should probably be fired from my job. I was cruel to animals and that leads to being a serial killer.

Hey, I did that too. Big old bill frog with tasty fried legs.

They'd probably crucify our seventh grade biology teacher, who not only brought in live frogs for us to dissect after he killed them, but took us to his farm where he shot and butchered a cow for an anatomy lesson. Can you imagine, he allowed us to see a gun AND USED IT without the obligatory shrieks of fear. Terrifying.

She won't be the next nominee. She's too old.

He'll pick someone in their late 40's, early 50's.

:cow: :flirtysmile4: :hyper: This is something some of us must be thinking about, we have to look at the odds of "Ruthy" not making it to 2020. So lets say she just can not go on, and has to resign. We all know that Amy should be first on the list, if not, maybe another woman.
So lets say this happens, Trump chooses a woman. Then what? Anyone wanna guess what outlandish accusations will come flying out of left field?
:boobies: :CryingCow: :cul2:
Democratic Senators Test Amy Barrett on Catholic Beliefs - The Atlantic

They are not allowed to have Catholics serve on the court

You can't have someone who believes abortion is murder.

What you need is a satanist who sacrifices children to their dark lord.

Last edited:
Groping Uncle Joe wil lhave ALOT of explaining to do if he runs in 2020.

at the age of 3, baby amy lost her temper at flung a bowl of froot loops at her brother, sending him to the hospital with a broken nose

Damn.

Now I can’t even be a Supreme Court Justice.

I busted my brother’s face with a bowl of M&Ms that we tugged over when I was toddler.

When I was 12, I lost my temper and lightly smacked my little sister, oh well, there goes my chances

I shot a frog with a BB gun when I was 10, I should probably be fired from my job. I was cruel to animals and that leads to being a serial killer.

Hey, I did that too. Big old bill frog with tasty fried legs.

They'd probably crucify our seventh grade biology teacher, who not only brought in live frogs for us to dissect after he killed them, but took us to his farm where he shot and butchered a cow for an anatomy lesson. Can you imagine, he allowed us to see a gun AND USED IT without the obligatory shrieks of fear. Terrifying.

Holy crap.

That person should be DOXXED and an angry PETA MOB should follow them everywhere.

:cow: :flirtysmile4: :hyper: This is something some of us must be thinking about, we have to look at the odds of "Ruthy" not making it to 2020. So lets say she just can not go on, and has to resign. We all know that Amy should be first on the list, if not, maybe another woman.
So lets say this happens, Trump chooses a woman. Then what? Anyone wanna guess what outlandish accusations will come flying out of left field?
Democratic Senators Test Amy Barrett on Catholic Beliefs - The Atlantic

They are not allowed to have Catholics serve on the court
well at least the ones who felt up 12 year old boys

faked court records showing she is a bigamist

Works part time as a stripper.

Cheated on her exams

Molests teenagers, (boy and girl alike)

Drank Beer In High School.

Her 'judgment can not be trusted because she believes in protecting the lives of human beings capable of surviving outside the womb'...

1. that she supported roy moore, a conservative christian republican who wants to kill gays and atheists.

2. that she sells babies out of pizza shops

3. that she has killed thousands of people

4. that she wants a christian nation with the bible as the source of law.

and by LEFT we mean everyone who isn't '"one of us"

she once passed out at some wild college drunken party, the following morning she awoken naked and could not find her clothes in that house

hehe....interesting....

we'll have to wait, right?

for Ruth to say bye.
A couple of what ifs.
Kavenaugh is approved by the senate.
The GOPers lose the senate.
RPG dies or retires.

It would be funny as hell if Trump leaves the seat open until 2020.
Not going to happen.

Democrats are fucked, and the fun hasn’t even started yet.

Wait until CNN defends Antifa beating up minorities at the Walkaway march and the Democrats support them.

LOL

Democrats will be lucky to win anything after that, and CNN will be lucky to stay on the air.

hehe....interesting....

we'll have to wait, right?

for Ruth to say bye.
A couple of what ifs.
Kavenaugh is approved by the senate.
The GOPers lose the senate.
RPG dies or retires.

It would be funny as hell if Trump leaves the seat open until 2020.
Not going to happen.

Democrats are fucked, and the fun hasn’t even started yet.

Wait until CNN defends Antifa beating up minorities at the Walkaway march and the Democrats support them.

LOL

Democrats will be lucky to win anything after that, and CNN will be lucky to stay on the air.
I hate most that the vermin chose this method to go after him. I opposed the nomination on merits, but they chose to do it on horseshit. For that I will still oppose him, but they deserve him and good riddance.

1. that she supported roy moore, a conservative christian republican who wants to kill gays and atheists.

2. that she sells babies out of pizza shops

3. that she has killed thousands of people

4. that she wants a christian nation with the bible as the source of law.

Yes, if she is appointed she will then appoint Roy Moore to the Senate, then she will see your baby at a pizza shop, half price of course, and then she will kill thousands of people, all dims of course, and Christianity will become the new state religion

So who told you? I say we have another leaker.

in 1998, Amy Barrett was arrested for feeding tigers at some zoo when there were many signs there telling the patron "Do Not Feed The Big Cats" !!!!!

Don’t think for a second the next nominee isn’t in part why the dimocrats are pulling these shenanigans with Kavanaugh. They’re sending a message of what to expect to everyone on Trump’s list of potential nominees if they’re the one selected, hoping out of fear to get some of them to request their names be withdrawn.

A female TRUMP nominee for SCOTUS will most like face manufactured charges of racism.

If RBG doesn't make it past 2020, its possible TRUMP throws a wrench into things and nominates Garland to prevent democrats from using it as an election issue. Democrats have been pushing for Garland, but wouldn't want him as a re-placement for RGB, but it would put them in an awkward position to not vote for him. I think republicans would be okay with Garland as a moderate strategic pick for replacing RBG in such a situation.

Don’t think for a second the next nominee isn’t in part why the dimocrats are pulling these shenanigans with Kavanaugh. They’re sending a message of what to expect to everyone on Trump’s list of potential nominees if they’re the one selected, hoping out of fear to get some of them to request their names be withdrawn.

That, and they're getting ready for Trump to replace Buzzy. It's one thing to replace a conservative fire brand with a space heater, but to do that with a liberal fire brand will send them over the edge. We'll hear all about new "rules" like we have to replace liberals with liberals and stuff like that.

Forum List

Back