Assuming Amy Barrett Is Next.What False Accusations Will The Left Come Up With.

:cow: :flirtysmile4: :hyper: This is something some of us must be thinking about, we have to look at the odds of "Ruthy" not making it to 2020. So lets say she just can not go on, and has to resign. We all know that Amy should be first on the list, if not, maybe another woman.
So lets say this happens, Trump chooses a woman. Then what? Anyone wanna guess what outlandish accusations will come flying out of left field?
:boobies: :CryingCow: :cul2:

A female TRUMP nominee for SCOTUS will most like face manufactured charges of racism.

If RBG doesn't make it past 2020, its possible TRUMP throws a wrench into things and nominates Garland to prevent democrats from using it as an election issue. Democrats have been pushing for Garland, but wouldn't want him as a re-placement for RGB, but it would put them in an awkward position to not vote for him. I think republicans would be okay with Garland as a moderate strategic pick for replacing RBG in such a situation.

I think that would be something Trump would like to watch, turning his opponents on their ears, and it's just outrageous enough that he might do it.

Perhaps they can find someone who will claim she was so drunk at a party that she couldn't get up off the floor---but while she was sprawled out in a stupor, she thinks she saw Amy Barrett point her Dick at her.

And, maybe another one who said she saw Amy Barrett standing near a punch bowl at a party where some nymphomaniacs pulled a train of Frat boys.

:cow: :flirtysmile4: :hyper: This is something some of us must be thinking about, we have to look at the odds of "Ruthy" not making it to 2020. So lets say she just can not go on, and has to resign. We all know that Amy should be first on the list, if not, maybe another woman.
So lets say this happens, Trump chooses a woman. Then what? Anyone wanna guess what outlandish accusations will come flying out of left field?

A female TRUMP nominee for SCOTUS will most like face manufactured charges of racism.

If RBG doesn't make it past 2020, its possible TRUMP throws a wrench into things and nominates Garland to prevent democrats from using it as an election issue. Democrats have been pushing for Garland, but wouldn't want him as a re-placement for RGB, but it would put them in an awkward position to not vote for him. I think republicans would be okay with Garland as a moderate strategic pick for replacing RBG in such a situation.
Actually kind of a cool idea.

Actually kind of a cool idea.
Garland would be much better than “RBG”.

I would pay top dollar to see Garland be destroyed and turned into a right winger.

had wild lesbian tendencies during her mid-20's

That would actually make me vote for her. But I would still want an investigation and pictures (video even better) to prove it.
upload_2018-10-5_11-37-21.png

12 years ago Amy shot a cockroach with a small hand gun instead of spraying it with one of those insect deadly sprays

someone will claim that they saw Amy at a mens strip club and did a few "Not So Virgin-Like" things with a few strippers

Forum List

Back