Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
I have no idea how I relate with other signs, and don't put much stock in it. My whole life I thought my sign was Aquarius...then as an adult, I looked at a chart that listed me as a Capricorn. Apparently 1/20 is considered to be on the cusp, and the description in the link is pretty much spot on.

Were You Born on a Cusp? - Astrology.com

So with that in mind...any suggestions on daily guides sent to my inbox OTHER than Susan Miller?

Yanno, the "progressions" (predictions) are something I really never got into. I was much more interested in the energies within (oneself) and the energies between (interactions).

AstrologyZone

A brief explanation of how the planets, elements, qualities and sectors influence your life if you'd like to delve into it a bit further.

There are monthly forecasts at this site too.

Sarah,

I am currently reading a biography of Andrew Jackson. An amazing man. Pisces with an Aries Asc like you. Very tender loving man with family and children, and sensitive. Cross him...he came out swinging. I really like the guy. Here's a link to his chart.

Astro-Databank chart of Andrew Jackson born on 15 March 1767 - Astrodienst

I can't read the chart but interesting you can connect something like that to a historic figure. It makes it all so much more credible when you get past the "what's your sign" phase.

I've visited a psychic before and also an astrologer. I may do that again.

I have no idea how I relate with other signs, and don't put much stock in it. My whole life I thought my sign was Aquarius...then as an adult, I looked at a chart that listed me as a Capricorn. Apparently 1/20 is considered to be on the cusp, and the description in the link is pretty much spot on.

Yeah, you're a cuspoid (he said with biting incisiveness). I had a love-of-my-life girlfriend born right around there (day before) and if I called her a Cap there would be no sex for at least fifteen minutes so I shut up.

20767black.jpg

Damn. I sound like a Scorpio too. That link and reading what it said for Libra/Scorpio is pretty much right.

AstrologyZone

A brief explanation of how the planets, elements, qualities and sectors influence your life if you'd like to delve into it a bit further.

There are monthly forecasts at this site too.

good job on the move request....... :thup:

I'd already asked them to do a lot today. I kept thinking about your suggestion tho and Joe said no problem.

I'm not a Libran under the sun sign def, but have three planets in that sign, aspecting both sun and moon. That's a lot of Libra energy.

Ah....see...didn't know that. You're starting to fit my air sign theory. :) Also....Grand Cross in cardinal signs....you're going be one pushy guy, right? If you do not see a clear course of action and cannot push forward on an important matter to you...you're going to be a very unhappy camper. The heavy cardinal thing I view like a circling shark. They never stop.

"Gotta give moving....gotta keep moving." :)

:eusa_clap: Very good, I didn't say the Cross was cardinal (but it is) so well sussed.

No, that doesn't make for 'pushy' --- it makes for energy. A lot of energies working both with and against each other, just waiting for a channel. I'm way too Libran to be pushy. :D

Ah...bullshit. :) Librans are some of the most pushy people I know....they just push with real good social skills and usually some charm. But still....they push to get what they want. So do Aries folks, Capricorns, and Cancers. All of them push.

Scorpions, Taurus, even Leo....we can wait until the time is right. Scorpios can wait for fucking years if we have to. Not so with with the cardinal folks. A grand cross with you might mean misdirected energy...in fact...it almost guarantees it....but you're still pushing. Always. :)

Yes on the cusp of Capricorn/Aquarious. I'd put more stock into it if I were as knowledgable as some of these guys are. I used to dig into it a lot more but I haven't in many years.

Damn. I sound like a Scorpio too. That link and reading what it said for Libra/Scorpio is pretty much right.

Gracie, as a Libran...you may have some personal planets in Scorpio (Mercury, Venus or Mars). Also possible you could have a moon or asc. In any of those personal areas it might feel like a combination to you.

Yeah, you're a cuspoid (he said with biting incisiveness). I had a love-of-my-life girlfriend born right around there (day before) and if I called her a Cap there would be no sex for at least fifteen minutes so I shut up.

:lol: Yeah, don't call me a Capricorn...I don't care what some stinkin' chart says.:D

Scorpios can wait for fucking years if we have to.

We're just waiting for the perfect moment, eschewing other less than perfect moments.

I get along pretty good with scorpio's I am not sure what signs get on my nerves.

But I think the rising sign and moon signs have a lot to do with compatibility.

Drifter I know you said you were someone kind of famous. I think I have a good idea. My guess is first name Brad.....last name Pitt? Come on...tell me if I'm close. :)

Forum List

Back