Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
Not that I know of....although my guess would be air sign folks (Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius) would tend to me more liberal, although I have not seen any data to this effect. There is a lot of data about astrological signs and occupation. When I was in grad school my research professor said the data on astrological signs and occupation was as solid as any academic research out there. Your political question would be an interesting one to answer.

I know it's a pun, but political placement (or lack of interest in politics) would be far more nurture than nature I suspect. What one's background is.

Then again those air signs do tend to be more "thinky" so maybe you've got something there... :eusa_think:

My thought process was air sign folks are generally supposed to be more broad minded and humanitarian. But the truth is I have no idea. Your mentioned you're a Capricorn who are supposed to be fairly conservative folks....but doesn't seem to fit you, at least politically....so it may all be bullshit. Again....I have no idea.

You are correct, but "conservative" in that application doesn't mean politically; it means personally.

There was some discussion in another thread about who is what sign and how certain people connect with others in the astrological realm.

They were talking about me, I'm a Pisces and supposedly my best connection is with Scorpio. I have been with Scorpians in the past and the relationship was fiery but we both wanted to control the other person so it didn't work out.

What's your sign and who have you had the best relationships with. Not necessarily romantic but that and other friendships as well. I notice there are people here that I gravitate toward even though I don't know anyone in real life.

I am Taurus....and I'm not supposed to be romantically involved with Aquarius...and guess what...my husband is Aquarius, and we get along just fine....:)

Leo's aren't supposed to be able to mate either but it works for me and Mrs Te. :badgrin:

Most of it is over my head.

:smiliehug:

It takes a long time to study but if you're musically inclined think of the chart as a circle of fifths. Certain notes are harmonious with each other, some less so, others dissonant, and others just indifferent.

Now multiply that relationship by 958752411668573305, draw a line between each one, and you have a chart. :D

4 Libras now.

I'm not a Libran under the sun sign def, but have three planets in that sign, aspecting both sun and moon. That's a lot of Libra energy.

Ah....see...didn't know that. You're starting to fit my air sign theory. :) Also....Grand Cross in cardinal signs....you're going be one pushy guy, right? If you do not see a clear course of action and cannot push forward on an important matter to you...you're going to be a very unhappy camper. The heavy cardinal thing I view like a circling shark. They never stop.

"Gotta give moving....gotta keep moving." :)

There was some discussion in another thread about who is what sign and how certain people connect with others in the astrological realm.

They were talking about me, I'm a Pisces and supposedly my best connection is with Scorpio. I have been with Scorpians in the past and the relationship was fiery but we both wanted to control the other person so it didn't work out.

What's your sign and who have you had the best relationships with. Not necessarily romantic but that and other friendships as well. I notice there are people here that I gravitate toward even though I don't know anyone in real life.

I am Taurus....and I'm not supposed to be romantically involved with Aquarius...and guess what...my husband is Aquarius, and we get along just fine....:)

Yeah, Virgos aren't supposed to marry Aries, either, but nobody told us that at the time. :)

Been married to an Aries for 16 years now.

Virgo female and Aries male make a compatible (unbeatable) business partnership. Communication can be a problem -Ram men don't always listen- but the main thing is this pairing gets stuff done with a minimum of fuss.

But I also saw one description of Aries being a selfish bastard and Virgo being a neurotic bitch so there is that as well. :eusa_whistle:

Regards from Rosie

AstrologyZone

A brief explanation of how the planets, elements, qualities and sectors influence your life if you'd like to delve into it a bit further.

There are monthly forecasts at this site too.

Most of it is over my head.

:smiliehug:

It takes a long time to study but if you're musically inclined think of the chart as a circle of fifths. Certain notes are harmonious with each other, some less so, others dissonant, and others just indifferent.

Now multiply that relationship by 958752411668573305, draw a line between each one, and you have a chart. :D

Ack. Gadgetry. And no, I am not musically inclined, lol.

AstrologyZone

A brief explanation of how the planets, elements, qualities and sectors influence your life if you'd like to delve into it a bit further.

There are monthly forecasts at this site too.

Sarah,

I am currently reading a biography of Andrew Jackson. An amazing man. Pisces with an Aries Asc like you. Very tender loving man with family and children, and sensitive. Cross him...he came out swinging. I really like the guy. Here's a link to his chart.

Astro-Databank chart of Andrew Jackson born on 15 March 1767 - Astrodienst

I checked the link supplied, and I see the monthly or daily report is from Susan Miller. I am not thrilled with her predictions and readings, so I passed on it. I used to read her all the time...but the older I got, the more focused she became on careers, love life, etc. She is geared to the younger crowd.

So with that in mind...any suggestions on daily guides sent to my inbox OTHER than Susan Miller?

4 Libras now.

I'm not a Libran under the sun sign def, but have three planets in that sign, aspecting both sun and moon. That's a lot of Libra energy.

Ah....see...didn't know that. You're starting to fit my air sign theory. :) Also....Grand Cross in cardinal signs....you're going be one pushy guy, right? If you do not see a clear course of action and cannot push forward on an important matter to you...you're going to be a very unhappy camper. The heavy cardinal thing I view like a circling shark. They never stop.

"Gotta give moving....gotta keep moving." :)

:eusa_clap: Very good, I didn't say the Cross was cardinal (but it is) so well sussed.

No, that doesn't make for 'pushy' --- it makes for energy. A lot of energies working both with and against each other, just waiting for a channel. I'm way too Libran to be pushy. :D

I am an atypical Virgo married to an atypical Aries for a lot of decades now. Together we spawned a Saggitarius and a Capricorn which makes for interesting family dynamics.

But is there any sign of the Zodiac that we cannot imagine ourselves fitting into, at least in part?

No because your chart is made up of all the planets in their sign at the moment of your birth. I just look at my sun sign, rising sign and the moon since it is closest to us. I have Aries rising and an Aquarian moon but I am a Pisces. I read that monthly one in Pisces and the other two if I have time or feel like it.

Granny and a couple of others here seem to know quite a bit about it.

Scorpio....Aries Moon...Aquarian Asc. Four planets in Scorpio and a Sagittarian Mars. Really, I'm very gentle. You believe me....don't you? :)

(1:51)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back