Astros vs Yankmees.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
God I hope the Stros sweep the Yankmees!!
They've done nothing but cry about their first two losses. The roof was open,never mind that it was an MLB decision that had nothing to do with the Astros.
The Astros got lucky...Okey Dokey. Never mind the fact that the Stros have kicked your ass on a regular basis.
Up 2 -0 today,cant wait to hear their latest excuses if the Stros go on to win game three.

God I hope the Stros sweep the Yankmees!!
They've done nothing but cry about their first two losses. The roof was open,never mind that it was an MLB decision that had nothing to do with the Astros.
The Astros got lucky...Okey Dokey. Never mind the fact that the Stros have kicked your ass on a regular basis.
Up 2 -0 today,cant wait to hear their latest excuses if the Stros go on to win game three.
there is no way they will win 4 out of 5 games......

And game 3 is over!!
Cracks me up,the Yankmees lose by the widest margin in their house!!!
I cant wait to hear the excuses.

why?.....was maris on roids?.....was ruth?.....and he hit 62....
Neither Maris or Ruth would have hit 62 hrs in this era. The pitching is far superior in today’s game.

You still have players like Tatis jr. Getting caught juicing. It only makes sense that some guys are doing roids who haven’t been caught. I’m sorry baseball and cheating go hand in hand. I’m not giving these guys the benefit of the doubt, and 62 raises eyebrows on the subject of steroids.

Neither Maris or Ruth would have hit 62 hrs in this era. The pitching is far superior in today’s game.

You still have players like Tatis jr. Getting caught juicing. It only makes sense that some guys are doing roids who haven’t been caught. I’m sorry baseball and cheating go hand in hand. I’m not giving these guys the benefit of the doubt, and 62 raises eyebrows on the subject of steroids.
judge said if he was doing roids he would have hit 80....and he also said...test me.....

Maybe he’s clean, but I’m very cynical when it comes to baseball and cheating.
what you are forgetting is there are a lot of pretty good ball players out there....all it takes is for one to have a good year,which judge had....mike trout missed like 42 games and still hit 40,if he had those 40 games he may have been pacing the guy......griffey had back to back 56 homer seasons without any help.....

Forum List

Back