ASU’s Sarafin Comes Out, Believed to Be First Openly Gay FBS Player

Until yesterday, you didn't even know who Chip Sarafin was...

My wife and I were just discussing this the other day: "When is a Div 1 Football player gonna' come out?"

It's pretty important.

Had to read this whole thread to figure out what FBS was. :)

Football Bowl Subdivision... Duh...

:lol:

Really no reason you should know it unless you're a big college football fan...

I had to look it up, because I'm not a big college football fan.

Give_1f9afb_2128730.gif

FBS? I had no idea what that meant.

Not sure who a guy has sex with is important in the game of football, but for some reason it is.

who cares about where these guys stick their junk? I don't need to hear about it. stay in the closet, it's not my business so let's keep it that way. sheesh. my hero has the guts to be a proud gay? good for him. I like women. does anybody care? no, not even the women. lol.

who cares about where these guys stick their junk? I don't need to hear about it. stay in the closet, it's not my business so let's keep it that way. sheesh. my hero has the guts to be a proud gay? good for him. I like women. does anybody care? no, not even the women. lol.

Exactly. Political propaganda is everywhere and in everything these days. Sick people.

ASU?s Chip Sarafin Comes Out, Believed to Be First Openly Gay Div. I FBS Player - College sports - Boston.com

-----------------------------------------------
Here's a nice hefty fellow who ought to win many games with his great talent and the help of his commanding appearance.

I take solace knowing that young people are more accepting of others. It's cool.

Your generation is the most mindlessly relativistic and, consequently, close-minded, black-and-white thinking generation ever produced by America.

Forum List

Back