ASU’s Sarafin Comes Out, Believed to Be First Openly Gay FBS Player

FBS? I had no idea what that meant.

Not sure who a guy has sex with is important in the game of football, but for some reason it is.
I've never understood that one either. But for some reason RWers always have to go and poke their head into other people's business, they just can't resist it and yet they claim to be for less government can you imagine.

ASU?s Chip Sarafin Comes Out, Believed to Be First Openly Gay Div. I FBS Player - College sports - Boston.com

-----------------------------------------------
Here's a nice hefty fellow who ought to win many games with his great talent and the help of his commanding appearance.

I take solace knowing that young people are more accepting of others. It's cool.

Your generation is the most mindlessly relativistic and, consequently, close-minded, black-and-white thinking generation ever produced by America.
Actually they're quite Open-Minded, fyi, something RWers should learn to emulate.

FBS? I had no idea what that meant.

Not sure who a guy has sex with is important in the game of football, but for some reason it is.
I've never understood that one either. But for some reason RWers always have to go and poke their head into other people's business, they just can't resist it and yet they claim to be for less government can you imagine.

I don't think it's right wingers, it left wingers that always bring up the subject. I just chalk it up to a bigoted leftist trying to flame the board and that is all it is.

Forum List

Back