At Kennesaw State Univerity taking a knee has consequences

Read your own link. They weren't "cut"; they simply didn't make the team this year. Like three others who were not involved in taking a knee, also were not brought back from last year.

From the DImbart sub-link to another Dimbart page:

>> The group of African American cheerleaders immediately sparked outrage from Kennesaw fans after the late September game, with some critics even calling State Representative Earl Ehrhart (R-Powder Springs) to complain about the matter.

Ehrhart, who chairs the committee that handles funding for Georgia’s public universities, insisted that a football game was neither the time nor the place to make political statements.

“The bottom line for me in all of this is if you’re on an athletic team, I don’t care what political statement you’re making, even if it’s repugnant and hateful like the ones those cheerleaders made. Play football,” Ehrhart said. <<​

Amazingly while crying the blues about black people Ehrhart doesn't seem to have questioned that if a football game is "not the time or place to make political statements" and if the idea is to "play football" then who the fuck is injecting national jingo songs into it in the first place. Apparently a football game is "neither the time nor the place" except when 'we" say it is and anybody else reacting to it is "uppity".

Having it both ways: Ehrhart.

Kneeling is an issue for those who simply can't ignore a nothing burger. Ignore and kneelers go away. It's so blatantly simple.

Kneeling is an issue for those who simply can't ignore a nothing burger. Ignore and kneelers go away. It's so blatantly simple.

And yet, some politician whore is always there to go "hey, I can score some points with the unwashed here". :eusa_dance:

It’s easy to call a nation others fought for to give you the right to be an idiot a nothing burger.

Forum List

Back