At last, Obama reveals the truth about Benghazi attacks in an interview

What stevens wanted or didn't want doesn't matter, what does is a sitting president tried to blame it on a stupid video. What matter's is Hillary faked a concussion when asked to testify.

I'm pretty sure they blamed it on an extremist group that came to the compound with heavy weapons, which are common in that part of Libya.

Yea I noticed the left loves to revise history. It just happened a year and a half ago.

Ah the Fauxrage is strong with this one.

Wait, what.

Funny in what some people find humorous, others find doctrine.

So, how's the impeachment going?????????

And your lack of outrage is sickening.

I'm guessing the impeachment isn't going well then?
where have I asked for impeachment? What I do want to see is a full investigation into what went wrong , why and who without the with holding of evidence and those responsible held accountable.

[
The lie was told to protect the campaign mantra of "al-quaeda is on the run"....and it also gave reason for Obama not to cancel his all important fundraiser the next day.

Did you stop to think how outrageously preposterous that 'theory' is?

1. first of all it's a lie and everyone knows it; the president called the act terrorism the day after it happened, but anyhow,

2. there has never been a plausible argument made that a terrorist act would be detrimental to the re-election in the first place. Who invented that theory?

3. since by the time the election occurred, EVERYONE knew it was a terrorist attack, and OBAMA STILL WON THE ELECTION, where's that theory in light of that fact?

4. The idea that a single terrorist attack in the Middle East, of all places, could have caused enough negative reaction directed at the President to change the votes of MILLIONS of Americans,

enough to alter the outcome of the election, is absurd. Equally absurd is the idea that the administration would concoct a harebrained scheme to avoid that absurdly impossible eventuality.
yea guess you didn't bother watching the 3rd Romney/ Obama debate.
When the mod stepped in and helped Obama with his lie.

[
The lie was told to protect the campaign mantra of "al-quaeda is on the run"....and it also gave reason for Obama not to cancel his all important fundraiser the next day.

Did you stop to think how outrageously preposterous that 'theory' is?

1. first of all it's a lie and everyone knows it; the president called the act terrorism the day after it happened, but anyhow,

2. there has never been a plausible argument made that a terrorist act would be detrimental to the re-election in the first place. Who invented that theory?

3. since by the time the election occurred, EVERYONE knew it was a terrorist attack, and OBAMA STILL WON THE ELECTION, where's that theory in light of that fact?

4. The idea that a single terrorist attack in the Middle East, of all places, could have caused enough negative reaction directed at the President to change the votes of MILLIONS of Americans,

enough to alter the outcome of the election, is absurd. Equally absurd is the idea that the administration would concoct a harebrained scheme to avoid that absurdly impossible eventuality.
yea guess you didn't bother watching the 3rd Romney/ Obama debate.
When the mod stepped in and helped Obama with his lie.
it was sickening. She should have had her credentials pulled in my opinion.

Then why was the CIA involved?

Don't you know? One gentleman gave an interview to ABC before returning telling the sad tale of how the idiots in Washington didn't think about all of GADAFFI'S weapons before they turned Libya over to wild cards.

Your President is such a stupid man surrounded by even more stupid people.

Well of course we didn't have control of those arms, never had boots on the ground, and only used air power to save civilians and break Gadaffi's heavy weapons...

Truth be told, Stevens never should have been in a US mission when the ME was aflame because of a stupid RW video, AND the 9/11 anniversary, in the most chaotic place in Libya...we may never know the exact motives of the attackers- except Pub dupes of course. lol.:cuckoo:

You're blaming Stevens for being there. That alone should get you banned you asshole.

His security you mother fucker franco was.............................Libyan rebels. Libyan militia.

Optics my man Optics.

What stevens wanted or didn't want doesn't matter, what does is a sitting president tried to blame it on a stupid video. What matter's is Hillary faked a concussion when asked to testify.

I'm pretty sure they blamed it on an extremist group that came to the compound with heavy weapons, which are common in that part of Libya.

Yea I noticed the left loves to revise history. It just happened a year and a half ago.

September 16: Benjamin Netanyahu, Susan Rice, Keith Ellison, Peter King, Bob Woodward, Jeffrey Goldberg, Andrea Mitchell - Meet the Press - Transcripts | NBC News

"Well, let us-- let me tell you the-- the best information we have at present. First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation."

The only thing they may have gotten wrong was there was no Demonstration or Huge protest like Cairo. Just extremists with weapon. What their motivation was in attacking is as of yet unclear.

And your lack of outrage is sickening.

I'm guessing the impeachment isn't going well then?
where have I asked for impeachment? What I do want to see is a full investigation into what went wrong , why and who without the with holding of evidence and those responsible held accountable.

What went wrong? They had not installed the exhaust fans in the Safe Room at the Consulate building. Stevens and Smith would have likely survived until the rescue team came from the CIA Annex.

The fact is, the fundamentalist Rush Limbaugh of Cairo, the most popular talk show host in the ME, RANTED ABOUT THAT rw video and called for violent protests, and earlier on the day of the Bengazi attack there were many other protests throughout the ME, THEN THE ATTACK IN BENGAZI. MORE PROOF ALL OUR MEDIA suqs. ALSO, EARLY REPORTS FROM ONLOOKERS SAID THE BENGAZI ATTACKERS SAID THEY WERE REACTING TO THE VIDEO...no one has interviewed the attackers, hater dupes...

Thank god for media matters...hater dupes, dupes, chumps and basically all Americans lol...

Fox News Falsely Suggests CIA Never Linked Benghazi To Anti ...
mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/07/fox-news-falsely.../193953*Cached
SimilarMay 7, 2013 ... In fact, CIA talking points obtained by the conservative magazine ... in Cairo and
evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and ... time on the
Sunday talk shows pointing to this video as the trigger of the chaos in Benghazi.
... The "protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo" were part of a series of ...

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...v4cyyA&usg=AFQjCNEN_u7nmQkBbHh9F7kUIfOGQJxShA

This was all mentioned on network news, but try finding any of that on an internet overwhelmed with Pubcrappe...lol

Last edited:
The fact is, the fundamentalist Rush Limbaugh of Cairo, the most popular talk show host in the ME, RANTED ABOUT THAT rw video and called for violent protests, and earlier on the day of the Bengazi attack there were many other protests throughout the ME, THEN THE ATTACK IN BENGAZI. MORE PROOF ALL OUR MEDIA suqs. ALSO, EARLY REPORTS FROM ONLOOKERS SAID THE BENGAZI ATTACKERS SAID THEY WERE REACTING TO THE VIDEO...no one has interviewed the attackers, hater dupes...

Thank god for media matters...hater dupes, dupes, chumps and basically all Americans lol...

Fox News Falsely Suggests CIA Never Linked Benghazi To Anti ...
mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/07/fox-news-falsely.../193953*Cached
SimilarMay 7, 2013 ... In fact, CIA talking points obtained by the conservative magazine ... in Cairo and
evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and ... time on the
Sunday talk shows pointing to this video as the trigger of the chaos in Benghazi.
... The "protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo" were part of a series of ...

Fox News Falsely Suggests CIA Never Linked Benghazi To Anti-Islam Video | Blog | Media Matters for America

This was all mentioned on network news, but try finding any of that on an internet overwhelmed with Pubcrappe...lol
Brainless idiot twerp.

Don't you know? One gentleman gave an interview to ABC before returning telling the sad tale of how the idiots in Washington didn't think about all of GADAFFI'S weapons before they turned Libya over to wild cards.

Your President is such a stupid man surrounded by even more stupid people.

Well of course we didn't have control of those arms, never had boots on the ground, and only used air power to save civilians and break Gadaffi's heavy weapons...

Truth be told, Stevens never should have been in a US mission when the ME was aflame because of a stupid RW video, AND the 9/11 anniversary, in the most chaotic place in Libya...we may never know the exact motives of the attackers- except Pub dupes of course. lol.:cuckoo:

You're blaming Stevens for being there. That alone should get you banned you asshole.

I'm not blaming anyone but lying Pubs and hater dupes who refuse to hear facts. AND THE VIDEO MAKER AND HATE SPREADERS EVERYWHERE, AND pUBS WHO WRECKED THE WORLD ECONOMY AND BLOCK the recovery for pure power and greed. gd shift key...lol

Last edited:

I'm not blaming anyone but lying Pubs and hater dupes who refuse to hear facts.
You wouldn't know what a fact is you idiot.

Forum List

Back