At least 18 classified emails on convicted felon Weiner's laptop

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The government watchdog group Judicial Watch, which has filed numerous Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to obtain government documents for the public to see, announced today that at least 18 “classified emails” from the State Department were sent through Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server to the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who is married to Clinton’s former deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, and is a convicted felon who sexted a 15-year-old girl.
Judicial Watch: At Least 18 ‘Classified Emails’ on Convicted Felon Weiner’s Laptop
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but the Democratic cult leader and followers will make up all types of reasons why it's ok he did this. They are that dumb and that pathetic.

C_fspx9WAAEN3fa.jpg

The government watchdog group Judicial Watch, which has filed numerous Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to obtain government documents for the public to see, announced today that at least 18 “classified emails” from the State Department were sent through Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server to the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who is married to Clinton’s former deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, and is a convicted felon who sexted a 15-year-old girl.
Judicial Watch: At Least 18 ‘Classified Emails’ on Convicted Felon Weiner’s Laptop
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but the Democratic cult leader and followers will make up all types of reasons why it's ok he did this. They are that dumb and that pathetic.

Sick of Judicial Watch and their fake stories.

The day has come where some people will defend a pedophile with classified information on his computer, and those responsible for putting it there.

The day has come where some people will defend a pedophile with classified information on his computer, and those responsible for putting it there.

More "Do as I say, not as I do" brought to you courtesy of the left, the progressive movement, and the Democrat Party.

They never seem to want to hold their own accountable, claiming that there was no "intent".

More "Do as I say, not as I do" brought to you courtesy of the left, the progressive movement, and the Democrat Party.

They never seem to want to hold their own accountable, claiming that there was no "intent".
What's to defend? What's right about it?

What's to defend? What's right about it?

Unless you live in some Middle Eastern country and your name is "Achmed", nothing's right about it.

Forum List

Back