At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

And the racist right can’t wait to exploit this tragedy to advance their agenda of hate.
I'd say the shooters that killed six people and injured nine others were the haters here.
Of course I take into account how backwards and jumbled up your thinking is on all this.

In fact I'm not sure any "thinking" was taking place at all in this criminal event in my old home city.

Got any more brilliant thoughts?

So......

Now that the perps are shown to be 2 criminals, and black males...this story will disappear, in 3......2........1.......

Felons in possession of guns in gun controlled California...a "machine gun," no less...an illegally converted pistol...in the possession of a felon.....

Yeah, please, tell us again that "gun control," works.....

So Smiley Martin was prohibited from possessing any firearm under both state and federal law, but according to police he was in possession of a fully automatic firearm. Police on Tuesday reported that the firearm in question was a stolen handgun that had been illegally modified to shoot full auto.

And the racist right can’t wait to exploit this tragedy to advance their agenda of hate.

Ummmmm....hate to break it to you more than other posters already have...

The shooters were two black criminals.........in extreme gun controlled California..........

Democrats just refuse to lock up violent criminals...why is that?

With your open border and such, you have forced too many dark people on us…we have to be armed, we have to protect ourselves from you savage Democrats.
Bring a Bill to the floor banning all dark Democrats from possessing a gun and your problem is solved.
Live by the sword, die by the sword…
That pesky truth hurts donut?
View attachment 626334

I hate to correct your post.....but they are not "mass public shooters."

They are criminals engaged in crime...they are not individuals who went to a public place to murder strangers......which is the definition of an actual mass public shooter...

The above, most of them, are criminals who shot at other criminals....

I’ll file that under ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

Only black criminals lives matter.....the other black Americans? Not so much...the democrats know the blacks in the cities the democrats control will vote 95% for the democrats no matter how many blacks are killed by democrat party policies..

Check it out. Where there's republicans, there's more guns and gun crime.
OK. And?

It's an interesting Trivia Pursuit topic I guess.

I don't think being raped at gunpoint is any worse than being raped at knifepoint.

I don't think being murdered with a gun is any worse than being murdered with a knife.

Check it out. Where there's republicans, there's more guns and gun crime. Not of course where there's wealthy republicans who wouldn't spit on low income and unemployed right wing losers that worship trump.
I call bullshit. They don’t even state a Republican county in their data. And after over 5 decades there, I’m not aware of one left.
That’s why Demonrats have a supermajority, Dufus.

Check it out. Where there's republicans, there's more guns and gun crime. Not of course where there's wealthy republicans who wouldn't spit on low income and unemployed right wing losers that worship trump.

Yeah…not so much……more left wing anti-gun crap….

Just two cities in Biden states saw double digit declines; Virginia Beach, Virginia and Long Beach, California. The other five cities with the biggest drop in murders are all in states that voted for Donald Trump. What’s more, three of the cities with the biggest declines are also located in states that had Constitutional Carry laws in place in 2020; Anchorage, Salt Lake City, and Oklahoma City, where Constitutional Carry came into effect in November of 2019 (Texas’ Constitutional Carry law didn’t take effect until 2021).

This once again refutes the idea that the rise in homicides is a “red state problem” as Third Way so desperately insists. Again, most of the country saw an increase in homicides, regardless of the presidential vote. And two states made both lists; California and Texas. Those states have diametrically opposed gun laws, but gun homicides spiked in Lubbock in 2020 just like they did in Fresno and Vallejo, California, and they plunged in El Paso as well as Long Beach, California.

And, as pointed out……blue cities in Red states are the ones driving the crime….

Yeah…not so much……more left wing anti-gun crap….

Just two cities in Biden states saw double digit declines; Virginia Beach, Virginia and Long Beach, California. The other five cities with the biggest drop in murders are all in states that voted for Donald Trump. What’s more, three of the cities with the biggest declines are also located in states that had Constitutional Carry laws in place in 2020; Anchorage, Salt Lake City, and Oklahoma City, where Constitutional Carry came into effect in November of 2019 (Texas’ Constitutional Carry law didn’t take effect until 2021).

This once again refutes the idea that the rise in homicides is a “red state problem” as Third Way so desperately insists. Again, most of the country saw an increase in homicides, regardless of the presidential vote. And two states made both lists; California and Texas. Those states have diametrically opposed gun laws, but gun homicides spiked in Lubbock in 2020 just like they did in Fresno and Vallejo, California, and they plunged in El Paso as well as Long Beach, California.

And, as pointed out……blue cities in Red states are the ones driving the crime….
Yep exactly what I was thinking.

Forum List

Back