At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Apparently they were on their way to the public range to sight in their guns, but the range was closed because the Sheriff's Department was holding their yearly qualification.

So they just decided to go shoot some people instead.

What do you think? :laughing0301:
Many years ago back in the 1970s I had a black co-worker And friend. I once asked him why I rarely saw any blacks at the pistol range I was shooting at.

He replayed, “That’s because we do our target shooting in bars.”

And the racist right can’t wait to exploit this tragedy to advance their agenda of hate.

What kind of racist agenda of hate would someone have in order to shoot 6 people dead and injure another 12 for just standing on the sidewalk?

As usual, you're barking up the wrong tree, doggy. I don't see any "racist right" people doing shit like this, do you?

Don't you ever get tired of taking the wrong side on every issue?

Joe Biden has called for new gun laws hours after six people were killed in a shooting outside a Sacramento bar.
'Ban ghost guns,' the president said Sunday. 'Require background checks for all gun sales. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Repeal gun manufacturers’ immunity from liability.'

Comment:
Biden's new gun ban laws would not have stopped this.
They know those laws are going to fail. They're supposed to fail.. The objective is to get us to a point where they can justify an all out ban and confiscation.

Just like Obamacare failing: it set the stage for a complete government takeover.

The government caused gas prices to skyrocket, so they can justify pushing the green energy horseshit. They aren't pushing it because it works. They're pushing it because they can control it.

With your open border and such, you have forced too many dark people on us…we have to be armed, we have to protect ourselves from you savage Democrats.
Bring a Bill to the floor banning all dark Democrats from possessing a gun and your problem is solved.
Live by the sword, die by the sword…
That pesky truth hurts donut?
View attachment 626334
Bring a Bill to the floor banning all dark Democrats from possessing a gun

the two people arrested, so far, of the shooting were legally banned from owning firearms.

and California banned the type firearms used.

So...

why add another useless law to the stack?

Forum List

Back