At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Yes, I know, I know the French had to help you. Rinse, wash, repeat.

So enough of the stalling tactics. How many criminals do you shoot because you are getting routinely attacked? I assume you are, you guys bring it up practically every second post. So why is America so violent, especially with guns? What could be giving rise to this problem?
The French helped a little but we've paid that debt with American lives many times over. As for the violence in America look at the areas you will see is run by democrats.

An American gun nut wouldn't cope living in the UK, they would constantly shit themselves not having a gun in public.

The reason they shout, "Rights, self defence, Independence" and all that shite is to deflect the conversation away from guns because when it gets deeper than those idiot lines, they know their argument is fucked. I mean, the idiots are saying, "Law abiding citizens", and these law abiding citizens are also saying they would shoot others. They're not fucking helping their argument.
I don't know what they do in the uk. There are over half the population in the USA who don't have guns.
They live there lives as normal and enjoy the same freedoms you do. You have nothing more than them other than big egos

I don't know what they do in the uk. There are over half the population in the USA who don't have guns.
They live there lives as normal and enjoy the same freedoms you do. You have nothing more than them other than big egos
You might want to inform yourself. Well over half of America is now armed. Thanks to the summer of leftists activism and riots.

Killing a criminal who is committing a violent crime is called self defense you ridiculous twat.

There is nothing criminal about it. And so sad for you my daughter is a damned fine shot in her own right, and she already "owns" 5 firearms. One of them a dreaded AR-15.

Oh my!

My wife has a shotgun that her parents gave her as a Christmas present when she was eight years old. Earlier that year, she took a hunter safety course, and got the highest score on the final, even though she was the only minor in the class.

One does have to wonder if humans are truly CIVILIZED!

SACRAMENTO, Calif (AP) — Police in California say six people are dead and at least nine others have been injured after a shooting in downtown Sacramento.

The Sacramento Police Department says the shooting happened early Sunday morning.

Video posted on Twitter showed people running through the street as the sound of rapid gunfire could be heard in the background. Video showed multiple ambulances had been sent to the scene.

Police provided few details about the circumstances surrounding the shooting but said in a tweet that a “large police presence will remain and the scene remains active.” Phone messages seeking comment were left with the Sacramento police.

Wait...I thought California had gun control.

told you it was black on black crime. dowtown sac is the hood . its terrible.
I don't give a shit at all anymore.I look at it as pure carbon reduction and a positive

"Dandrae Martin was taken into custody and booked on charges of assault with a firearm and being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm..."

Well by golly, we need more gun laws! If we had more gun laws, I'm sure Dandrae would have obeyed them! More gun laws are the answer, the only answer!

Forum List

Back