At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Correct, all lives are valued. That's why there are laws, and that's why laws change. Laws only appear because of a problem, and as the problem continues, laws change to hopefully reduce the incidents. If you valued lives yourself, you would want a UK style gun system. You would have buy back systems like the UK, Australia, New Zealand randomly hold, of course you don't.
Yet you say nothing about the UK ineffective laws that do not stop people from killing other people with fist, feet, knives bottles, bats, cars, and guns. You're more concerned about........ MASS shootings. And no I do not nor will I ever be restricted to a UK style gun laws. We kicked your ass in 1778.

And THERE is America's gun problem on show. Those law abiding citizens (allegedly) willing to shoot others. The LEAST qualified state of mind person to own a gun.
I more than willing to put my boot in the throat of an attacker of children but if I have a gun in my hand that will suffice. You fucking pussy

but at this point I dont want to speculate
I went to the wonderful Daily Mail website this morning because I was hoping that it would contain some "informative" photographs.

I was NOT disappointed!

Fuck you you boot locking piece of shit. My daughter is 15 years old. Some fucker tries to rape her and he dies.

I hope you don't have kids because they will suffer with a coward like you for a daddy.
You're an example of a law abiding citizen that would undertake criminal intentions. I suppose that's what the 2nd Amendment breeds.

My two boys are grown up sensible young adults. We go clay pigeon shooting now and then. They have no inclination to bother owning a gun, we just hire the ones at the club.

I suggest you don't teach your 15 year about guns, you are a dreadful example of a gun owner.

Yet you say nothing about the UK ineffective laws that do not stop people from killing other people with fist, feet, knives bottles, bats, cars, and guns. You're more concerned about........ MASS shootings. And no I do not nor will I ever be restricted to a UK style gun laws. We kicked your ass in 1778.

Yes, some die in the UK. The number that die in a year, you guys do on one Saturday night.

1778!! Rinse, wash, repeat. That old chestnut. These cliches always come out when you get your arses whipped about guns.

Yes, some die in the UK. The number that die in a year, you guys do on one Saturday night.

1778!! Rinse, wash, repeat. That old chestnut. These cliches always come out when you get your arses whipped about guns.
Don't mind reminding you why America is not subjugated to the crown and why we will never allow our rights to be taken away. Good men died for the rights we have today. I will die if need be defending those rights.

Don't mind reminding you why America is not subjugated to the crown and why we will never allow our rights to be taken away. Good men died for the rights we have today. I will die if need be defending those rights.
Yes, I know, I know the French had to help you. Rinse, wash, repeat.

So enough of the stalling tactics. How many criminals do you shoot because you are getting routinely attacked? I assume you are, you guys bring it up practically every second post. So why is America so violent, especially with guns? What could be giving rise to this problem?

You're an example of a law abiding citizen that would undertake criminal intentions. I suppose that's what the 2nd Amendment breeds.

My two boys are grown up sensible young adults. We go clay pigeon shooting now and then. They have no inclination to bother owning a gun, we just hire the ones at the club.

I suggest you don't teach your 15 year about guns, you are a dreadful example of a gun owner.

Killing a criminal who is committing a violent crime is called self defense you ridiculous twat.

There is nothing criminal about it. And so sad for you my daughter is a damned fine shot in her own right, and she already "owns" 5 firearms. One of them a dreaded AR-15.

Oh my!

Yes, I know, I know the French had to help you. Rinse, wash, repeat.

So enough of the stalling tactics. How many criminals do you shoot because you are getting routinely attacked? I assume you are, you guys bring it up practically every second post. So why is America so violent, especially with guns? What could be giving rise to this problem?

Because we have as many violent 3rd world illegal aliens here as people live in Scotland and Wales combined, you retard.

Killing a criminal who is committing a violent crime is called self defense you ridiculous twat.

There is nothing criminal about it. And so sad for you my daughter is a damned fine shot in her own right, and she already "owns" 5 firearms. One of them a dreaded AR-15.

Oh my!

Our daughters shoot with their dad. Great bonding experience

Oh my!
Some of our Board libtards are unable to distinguish between “killing” and “murder.”

Forum List

Back